Matt Gaetz Under Federal Investigation Over Possible Sexual Relationship With A Teenage Girl

Don‘t let that stop the lynch mob.
I don't hear any lunatic fringe screeching "Lock him up! Lock him up!" (repugnant ant-American behavior in which other may indulge even before there are any criminal allegations) but I suspect many just derive pleasure from watching him squirm for a while.

Don‘t let that stop the lynch mob.
I don't hear any lunatic fringe screeching "Lock him up! Lock him up!" (repugnant ant-American behavior in which other may indulge even before there are any criminal allegations) but I suspect many just derive pleasure from watching him squirm for a while.
The New York Times....it is difficult to believe in them anymore. When you lie so much even true stories are questionable.

Something doesn't add up, Gaetz is gay, he has a live in Cuban boytoy that is half his age, Matty likes boys, not girls.
Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 8.38.26 PM.png

"Hey! She told me she was forty-seven, and a dude!"

This story is really bizarre. Apparently, Gaetz was friends with a Joel Greenberg. Greenberg was the tax collector for Seminole County until he was arrested for sex trafficking. But guess who bankrolled Greenberg?

Get this. Greenberg is linked to such Trumpists as Roger Stone and the Proud Boys.

“Mr. Greenberg maintained ties to controversial figures who have supported Mr. Trump, an examination of court records, social media posts and far-right websites showed. A website run by a member of the far-right group the Proud Boys and a network of fake social media accounts linked to Mr. Trump’s longtime political adviser Roger J. Stone Jr. have promoted false accusations about Mr. Greenberg’s rivals similar to rumors that prosecutors accused Mr. Greenberg of secretly trying to spread.”

Yeah..Q Trumpers looking for pedophiles in the fictitious deep state while they were right there in their ranks all along.

Last edited:
The New York Times....it is difficult to believe in them anymore. When you lie so much even true stories are questionable.
There are hyper-partisans who get pissy about all mainstream reportage and swoon over NewsMax, I'm told.

Gaetz claims someone in the DOJ is trying to blackmail him for 25 mil? And he publicly announces his Dad is wearing a wire to catch them?

When he says "I'm always a Florida Man," I guess he means it.

ga

The investigation started under the trump administration. I guess no one told The Don. He would have phone Barr and killed it.
Gaetz is a phight priority target. Just more of the lefts kavanaugh. tactic
But poor jim, he's not that smart.

Forum List

Back