Matt Gaetz Under Federal Investigation Over Possible Sexual Relationship With A Teenage Girl

“Allegations Against Me Are as Searing as They Are False” – Matt Gaetz Responds to Scurrilous Hit Piece by New York Times – Update

Hateway Pundit? Help me Daddy - HELP ME!! :lol:

Screen-Shot-2019-07-12-at-11.31.49-AM.png

“Allegations Against Me Are as Searing as They Are False” – Matt Gaetz Responds to Scurrilous Hit Piece by New York Times – Update

Hateway Pundit? Help me Daddy - HELP ME!! :lol:

Screen-Shot-2019-07-12-at-11.31.49-AM.png

Much, much better than your Crap News Network aka CNN.

View attachment 474450

check it out...you can look it up
Post Gaetz no vote loser!

Lying leftist loser prog filth.
Passed House
The bill was passed by both chambers in identical form. It goes to the President next who may sign or veto the bill. The vote was without objection so no record of individual votes was made.
Read Updated Text » See Changes »
S. 1311 (115th): Abolish Human Trafficking Act of 2017

There is no 17 year old. It was made up.

As he said on Tucker tonight, travel records are easily verified. We don't yet know the outcome of this but my money says there's no there there and that it's yet another anonymous sources bull crap from the left and the MSM.

Greenburg was caught for using his tax collector badge to pull over a woman for speeding and impersonating a police officer.

Later he was caught trying to stalk his republican primary opponent, even making a fake twitter account in his opponent's name, and making posts about being a ‘proud segregationist’ to smear him.

When police arrived at his house, they found that he had been stealing people’s i.d.s from his office when people applied for new driver’s licenses. Then, he changed the licenses to have his photo, so he could travel undercover, which he did so he could traffic minors…. Sound familiar?

This story is only gaining legs. Trying to hide it is futile. And raises questions about anyone that would try.

Yahoo news citing a New York Times story whos source is people who were briefed on it said.
Gaetz's attorney confirmed it....Barney.

Has the investigation concluded?
Can you read?

I saw nothing in the article that said the investigation was concluded, nor did I see any trial or accuser stepping forward...only an accusation from a left wing rag speculating and smearing on the word of another left wing rag using another anonymous source....Seems like bs to me.

Greenburg was caught for using his tax collector badge to pull over a woman for speeding and impersonating a police officer.

Later he was caught trying to stalk his republican primary opponent, even making a fake twitter account in his opponent's name, and making posts about being a ‘proud segregationist’ to smear him.

When police arrived at his house, they found that he had been stealing people’s i.d.s from his office when people applied for new driver’s licenses. Then, he changed the licenses to have his photo, so he could travel undercover, which he did so he could traffic minors…. Sound familiar?

This story is only gaining legs. Trying to hide it is futile. And raises questions about anyone that would try.

Oh this is interesting turn of events

And the bottom drops out

And how did QAnon miss this one?

Last edited:
Yahoo news citing a New York Times story whos source is people who were briefed on it said.
Unfortunately that's usually how it works with scoops...inside sources.....who are anonymous....Watergate scandal with Deep Throat as example....

This is an investigation, not an allegation or a charge...he is a subject in the investigation and not just a witness, which could mean an indictment is possible....but it hasn't happened yet, and this investigation began under AG Barr.... So maybe it's going no where?

Fake News Alert!
Stand by....first are the denials....then will come the excuses...then will come the "so what" shrugs...then will come the approval and applause.
Denial of what? There is no allegation against Gaetz in the article. Did you even read it?
GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz Reportedly Under Investigation Over Relationship With 17-Year-Old Girl (forbes.com)
-------------------------Barr investigated him.
No he didn’t, they were investigating that local official. Nothing in the article says Gaetz did anything with this girl.
Gaetz has been framed by the Democrat Nazis to take the onus off Biden for the criminal destruction of the Texas border. Nazis have their stinking ways of getting by stinking-to-high-hell destructive measures against all other Americans who refuse to zeig heil to all that lust for power the Demmies have been panting for all these years. They have cursed God himself by ditching Christianity like Rome did on the eve of its downfall. Right now, they are celebrating their theft is the 2020 election by electing a sick' demented madman who spent a lifetime extorting foreign aid to the tune of billions of dollars. I am not the least bit surprised they are devising schemes to destroy the citizens of this country who still believe in God's goodness and the fairness of justice against criminals who use secretive measures because they are so evil. Down with the lying cheaters who divert lots and lots of Benjamins for themselves and snub hardworking citizens they have secretly removed from benefits through inflation caused by Joe Biden's extortion through multiple fiscal thefts through the diabolical methodology of Marxism divisiveness of Saul Alinsky, to destroy American benevolence by cancelling the truth and inserting slimebuggers into the White House leaving a punitive war against criminality as the sole recourse of getting rid of the lying, cheating rats.

Fake News Alert!
Stand by....first are the denials....then will come the excuses...then will come the "so what" shrugs...then will come the approval and applause.
Denial of what? There is no allegation against Gaetz in the article. Did you even read it?
GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz Reportedly Under Investigation Over Relationship With 17-Year-Old Girl (forbes.com)
No he didn’t, they were investigating that local official. Nothing in the article says Gaetz did anything with this girl.
Gaetz has been framed by the Democrat Nazis to take the onus off Biden for the criminal destruction of the Texas border. Nazis have their stinking ways of getting by stinking-to-high-hell destructive measures against all other Americans who refuse to zeig heil to all that lust for power the Demmies have been panting for all these years. They have cursed God himself by ditching Christianity like Rome did on the eve of its downfall. Right now, they are celebrating their theft is the 2020 election by electing a sick' demented madman who spent a lifetime extorting foreign aid to the tune of billions of dollars. I am not the least bit surprised they are devising schemes to destroy the citizens of this country who still believe in God's goodness and the fairness of justice against criminals who use secretive measures because they are so evil. Down with the lying cheaters who divert lots and lots of Benjamins for themselves and snub hardworking citizens they have secretly removed from benefits through inflation caused by Joe Biden's extortion through multiple fiscal thefts through the diabolical methodology of Marxism divisiveness of Saul Alinsky, to destroy American benevolence by cancelling the truth and inserting slimebuggers into the White House leaving a punitive war against criminality as the sole recourse of getting rid of the lying, cheating rats.
The investigation on Matt Gaetz and sex with a minor, was started by Bill Barr, not democrats.

Republicanism is a mental disorder.
No. That is a convenient lie you are using to cover butts no one but you would wipe and then smear your adversaries with your party's organized theft of an election through a dozen different methods, a university that promotes a specific type of antidisestablishmentarianism to replace freedoms the common man has with enslavement to a state created in secrecy to the death aka omeurta measures targeting the good conservative person with lies, rumors, and indoctrination of tomorrow's leaders with a phony Marxist methodology known as the Alinsky method.

Last edited:
Don‘t let that stop the lynch mob.
I don't hear any lunatic fringe screeching "Lock him up! Lock him up!" (repugnant ant-American behavior in which other may indulge even before there are any criminal allegations) but I suspect many just derive pleasure from watching him squirm for a while.

Maybe not in so many words, but running with allegations without any substantive evidence is about the same thing.

Fake News Alert!
Gaetz has been framed by the Democrat Nazis to take the onus off Biden for the criminal destruction of the Texas border. Nazis have their stinking ways of getting by stinking-to-high-hell destructive measures against all other Americans who refuse to zeig heil to all that lust for power the Demmies have been panting for all these years. They have cursed God himself by ditching Christianity like Rome did on the eve of its downfall. Right now, they are celebrating their theft is the 2020 election by electing a sick' demented madman who spent a lifetime extorting foreign aid to the tune of billions of dollars. I am not the least bit surprised they are devising schemes to destroy the citizens of this country who still believe in God's goodness and the fairness of justice against criminals who use secretive measures because they are so evil. Down with the lying cheaters who divert lots and lots of Benjamins for themselves and snub hardworking citizens they have secretly removed from benefits through inflation caused by Joe Biden's extortion through multiple fiscal thefts through the diabolical methodology of Marxism divisiveness of Saul Alinsky, to destroy American benevolence by cancelling the truth and inserting slimebuggers into the White House leaving a punitive war against crimin⁸ality as the sole recourse of getting rid of the lying, cheating rats.
The investigation on Matt Gaetz and sex with a minor, was started by Bill Barr, not democrats.
Then why are all the usual suspects in the Marxist Democrat press supporting this filthy and lying bit of false witness against a fair man who speaks against abject criminals of the Democrat politburo who have the purpose of destroying the the Constitution and all Republicans who defend it so they can deal a lethal blow to American prosperity through their anticipation of inflation.

Last edited:
This story is really bizarre. Apparently, Gaetz was friends with a Joel Greenberg. Greenberg was the tax collector for Seminole County until he was arrested for sex trafficking. But guess who bankrolled Greenberg?

Get this. Greenberg is linked to such Trumpists as Roger Stone and the Proud Boys.

“Mr. Greenberg maintained ties to controversial figures who have supported Mr. Trump, an examination of court records, social media posts and far-right websites showed. A website run by a member of the far-right group the Proud Boys and a network of fake social media accounts linked to Mr. Trump’s longtime political adviser Roger J. Stone Jr. have promoted false accusations about Mr. Greenberg’s rivals similar to rumors that prosecutors accused Mr. Greenberg of secretly trying to spread.”

Yeah..Q Trumpers looking for pedophiles in the fictitious deep state while they were right there in their ranks all along.

Logical fallacies are instant debate losers.

Fake News Alert!
Gaetz has been framed by the Democrat Nazis to take the onus off Biden for the criminal destruction of the Texas border. Nazis have their stinking ways of getting by stinking-to-high-hell destructive measures against all other Americans who refuse to zeig heil to all that lust for power the Demmies have been panting for all these years. They have cursed God himself by ditching Christianity like Rome did on the eve of its downfall. Right now, they are celebrating their theft is the 2020 election by electing a sick' demented madman who spent a lifetime extorting foreign aid to the tune of billions of dollars. I am not the least bit surprised they are devising schemes to destroy the citizens of this country who still believe in God's goodness and the fairness of justice against criminals who use secretive measures because they are so evil. Down with the lying cheaters who divert lots and lots of Benjamins for themselves and snub hardworking citizens they have secretly removed from benefits through inflation caused by Joe Biden's extortion through multiple fiscal thefts through the diabolical methodology of Marxism divisiveness of Saul Alinsky, to destroy American benevolence by cancelling the truth and inserting slimebuggers into the White House leaving a punitive war against crimin⁸ality as the sole recourse of getting rid of the lying, cheating rats.
Then why are all the usual suspects in the Marxist Democrat press supporting this filthy and lying bit of false witness against a fair man who speaks against abject criminals of the Democrat politburo who have the purpose of destroying the the Constitution and all Republicans who defend it so they can deal a lethal blow to American prosperity through their anticipation of inflation.
He has a police record.

Birds of a feather travel together:

Until last year, Joel Greenberg was an ascendant political player in Seminole County, Fla., where he unseated a longtime incumbent in the race for county tax collector, won a political battle to allow his deputies to carry guns on the job, and flaunted his connections to prominent Republicans with close ties to President Donald Trump, including Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) and Roger Stone.
Joel Greenberg sex trafficking case: Florida tax collector flaunted ties to Matt Gaetz before federal probes - The Washington Post

--------------------------------
of course you like tramp, and stone.

Last edited:
I read yesterday that Gaetz was retiring from politics to take up a position with Fox.
Would this incident affect his standing with the network ?

The same creeps who supported the multimillion dollars of numerous lies against President Trump produced no evidence of misconduct while in office that required removal from office, all for a show to take their political base on a thrilling ride to the pleasure of thinking about doing in one of the most truthful leaders America has ever had since George "I cannot tell a lie" Washigton held the office over 220 years ago.

Nancy produced two phoney impeachment explorations in addition to 11 or 12 consecutive lying, cheating political orchestrations with her well-paid lockstep Marxist hacks in the American press that has gone all-out to do in Americans out of their protective United States Constitution. I hope each and every egregious lie that altered even otherwise smart people's votes is exposed as the bald-faced false witness manipulation by the deep state Democrat war machine put in place by Hillary Clinton in the late 1990s when she ran the first White House take-no-survivors war room to start divisions so sinister in this nation that it will either result in a civil war against the Democrat Party or the Communist system Democrats and the lying press are pushing hard for, not for the people, but for control of tax money that will be much more expedient for Democrats to steal and exploit like they did by every available means, stole Election 2020.

Forum List

Back