Matt Gaetz Under Federal Investigation Over Possible Sexual Relationship With A Teenage Girl

Agree. A scoop is more than this kind of stuff!

But Gaetz and his response, has made this a tad more interesting than the initial story....and if Gaetz hadn't been such an attention grabber whore the past few years, saying crazy ass shitola to put himself in to the spotlight, no one would care.... other than in a National Enquirer kind of way.....

I'm still in shock that 18 is the age of consent in Florida... Here in Maine its 16.
Gaetz's crony, Greenberg, sounds plea-bargain desperate:

His old bud turned on him for a deal.

But Gaetz and his response, has made this a tad more interesting than the initial story....and if Gaetz hadn't been such an attention grabber whore the past few years, saying crazy ass shitola to put himself in to the spotlight, no one would care.... other than in a National Enquirer kind of way.....

I'm still in shock that 18 is the age of consent in Florida... Here in Maine its 16.

True! Joel Greenberg, his best buddy, is why Gaetz got pulled in!!!

His old bud turned on him for a deal.
Did he turn on him or did they just find stuff when searching Greenberg s stuff?

... As he said on Tucker tonight, travel records are easily verified.
The Fox entertainer commented:

Tucker Carlson says his interview with Rep. Matt Gaetz
about the DOJ's investigation into the lawmaker was
'one of the weirdest interviews I've ever conducted'

View attachment 474645View attachment 474644

"I can say that actually, you and I went to dinner about two years ago, your wife was there, and I brought a friend of mine, you'll remember her, and she was actually threatened by the FBI, told that if she wouldn't cop to the fact that somehow, I was involved in some pay-for-play scheme, that she could face trouble," Gaetz said.
Carlson replied: "I don't remember the woman you're speaking of or the context at all, honestly."

Yep I watched it. Matty is in bigly trouble when he can't even convince Tucker Carlson of his innocence.
Btw - GREAT picture - It captures the lil punk's perpetual rage. ;)

screen-shot-2021-03-31-at-9-25-59-am-png.474644

Republicanism is a mental disorder.
No. That is a convenient lie you are using to cover butts no one but you would wipe and then smear your adversaries with your party's organized theft of an election through a dozen different methods, a university that promotes a specific type of antidisestablishmentarianism to replace freedoms the common man has with enslavement to a state created in secrecy to the death aka omeurta measures targeting the good conservative person with lies, rumors, and indoctrination of tomorrow's leaders with a phony Marxist methodology known as the Alinsky method.
RWNJ propaganda isn't a refutation, it's a confirmation.

If you missed Rachel last night - This is great reporting and mandatory viewing
Boy this tax collector pal of Matty's is a piece of work.
Back in prison now on a parole violation where he's likely to spend half the rest of his life on close to 10 federal crimes.
Especially enjoyed his plucking and use of old drivers' licenses from the shredder bin.
He'll be singing soon. :)

If you missed Rachel last night - This is great reporting and mandatory viewing
Boy this tax collector pal of Matty's is a piece of work.
Back in prison now on a parole violation where he's likely to spend half the rest of his life on close to 10 federal crimes.
Especially enjoyed his plucking and use of old drivers' licenses from the shredder bin.
He'll be singing soon. :)

He will talk just for a piece of cheese with his boloney sandwich.

"..... the fact that your article in no way provides any link between him and this underaged girl. It’s all linked to another man, Greenberg. No details whatsoever are provided for what Greenberg did with this girl, much less Gaetz."
......................................................................................................
I'm pretty neutral on stories like this.
My view today? "Patience, Grasshopper, let the cake bake.
........................................................................................................................................................

The investigation on Matt Gaetz and sex with a minor, was started by Bill Barr, not democrats.
I saw nothing in the article that said the investigation was concluded,

And that makes me think this cake has been in the oven a while and is still baking.

"Investigators are examining whether Mr. Gaetz violated federal sex trafficking laws, the people said. A variety of federal statutes make it illegal to induce someone under 18 to travel over state lines to engage in sex in exchange for money or something of value. The Justice Department regularly prosecutes such cases, and offenders often receive severe sentences," reported Michael Schmidt and Katie Benner. "It was not clear how Mr. Gaetz met the girl, believed to be 17 at the time of encounters about two years ago that investigators are scrutinizing, according to two of the people."

Shocking.
Son. you are the biggest hypocrite this board has ever seen. Every dumb thread of yours screams it loudly.

Another bogus story I'm sure. I wouldn't believe a word out of your mouth even if your tongue came notarized.

"Investigators are examining whether Mr. Gaetz violated federal sex trafficking laws, the people said. A variety of federal statutes make it illegal to induce someone under 18 to travel over state lines to engage in sex in exchange for money or something of value. The Justice Department regularly prosecutes such cases, and offenders often receive severe sentences," reported Michael Schmidt and Katie Benner. "It was not clear how Mr. Gaetz met the girl, believed to be 17 at the time of encounters about two years ago that investigators are scrutinizing, according to two of the people."

Shocking.
Son. you are the biggest hypocrite this board has ever seen. Every dumb thread of yours screams it loudly.

Another bogus story I'm sure. I wouldn't believe a word out of your mouth even if your tongue came notarized.
Wasn't Trump's AG Bill Barr responsible for beginning this investigation?

Shocking.

Wasn't Trump's AG Bill Barr responsible for beginning this investigation?
LOLOL. Barr is useful now..lolol

sorry. i'm laughing my ass off too hard. Lice is infesting these detention prisons I love it so

• Certainly, Liz Cheney's supporters are enjoying the sordid spectacle of Gaetz being under investigation for sex trafficking........
  • The schadenfreude scale suddenly registered 9.9 in Wyoming!
  • The good news is that 418 members of Congress are against human trafficking.
    ............................................................................
    ...........................................................................................................

A hat-tip x3 to poser 'schmidlap'.
    He has been dropping solid singles & double right over the Rightfielder's head consistently on this forum. (and a clever triple with that '418 member's observation above.)
    Waytogoattaboy!

And then, "schadenfreude".
    Bazinga! Of course!
    One of my fav words.
    Ms.Cheney & staff are, no doubt, popping corks out of their stash of Domaine Chandon today.
    Waytogoattagirl, Liz.

Shocking.
Believe to be 17? No name? No details? Sounds like the FBI set up a hit for the swamp...

hhhhddd.jpg

Yet another false claim by the media is being turned into an FBI investigation. The investigation began as soon as Trump left office and is only now being made public....or becoming a big deal in Washington.

Rep Matt Gaetz (R) is a big critic of the Biden Administration....and a thorn in the side of leftists even before he was elected. So of course....the communists in the Democrat Party are trying to smear him using our corrupt FBI.

The big picture: Gaetz, 38, said the specifics of the allegations are "unclear," and he said he's been told "very little." But the New York Times reported late Tuesday afternoon that the Justice Department is investigating Gaetz "over whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her to travel with him."​
  • "The allegations of sexual misconduct against me are false," Gaetz told Axios. "They are rooted in an extortion effort against my family for $25 million … in exchange for making this case go away."
Of note: He later said in a statement released Tuesday night that he and his family had over the past several weeks "been victims of an organized criminal extortion involving a former DOJ official seeking $25 million while threatening to smear my name."​

Attachments

• sdg.jpg
    sdg.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 10
View attachment 474688

Yet another false claim by the media is being turned into an FBI investigation. The investigation began as soon as Trump left office and is only now being made public....or becoming a big deal in Washington.

Rep Matt Gaetz (R) is a big critic of the Biden Administration....and a thorn in the side of leftists even before he was elected. So of course....the communists in the Democrat Party are trying to smear him using our corrupt FBI.

The big picture: Gaetz, 38, said the specifics of the allegations are "unclear," and he said he's been told "very little." But the New York Times reported late Tuesday afternoon that the Justice Department is investigating Gaetz "over whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her to travel with him."​
  • "The allegations of sexual misconduct against me are false," Gaetz told Axios. "They are rooted in an extortion effort against my family for $25 million … in exchange for making this case go away."
Of note: He later said in a statement released Tuesday night that he and his family had over the past several weeks "been victims of an organized criminal extortion involving a former DOJ official seeking $25 million while threatening to smear my name."​

Former DOJ official?

Comey? McCabe? Weissman? Strzok?

All of the above?

View attachment 474688

NYT? LOL, why didn't you just source MAD Magazine, it has more credibility.

He named some FBI guy who wass in a Florida office, who hasn't worked there for months....that guy says Gaetz is nuts...

BILL BARR gave the ok for the Doj to investigate, LAST YEAR.....

This isn't a democratic investigation....it was specifically set forth by AG Barr.

Forum List

Back