Matt Lauer Gets Hammered For Being The One To Finally Ask Hillary The Tough Questions

Lay off American Government/Corporate Media propaganda. Most of it is scripted lies. You're only getting one side of the story. The Ukraine mess actually started with the US/Western-backed illegal coup in Kiev. But the real hostilities began with the US/West placing missiles near Russia's border. If there is to be any progress, the missiles will have to be removed.

Trump merely said he's willing to talk and listen to Putin. And i do believe agreements can be reached. I especially liked what he said about working together to eliminate ISIS. And seriously let's face it, he won't do any worse than Obama and Clinton's 'Reset Button' disaster.

Please get yourself updated.
What do you think Obama has been doing? He's been talking to Putin all the time but Putin has his own interest they are in conflict with US interest. They can never be our close ally.
That's very nice of Trump adoring a dictator. His own GOPs didn't like it....... Just imagine how many veterans, active military personnel and patriotic Americans hate that.
BTW missile system EIS was only in place around March this year. Also since when a coup is legal? it's always been illegal. The Ukrainian didn't like to be associated with Kremlin. And that was the main reason Ukrainian overthrow the Russian puppet president.

The U.S./Western Ukraine Puppets are far worse. They're corrupt criminal thugs. They're currently conducting a brutal ethnic cleansing campaign. They've murdered so many since their illegal coup. The US/West should be ashamed of what they've done in Ukraine. But they're not. They're now making money hand over fist there. U.S. VP Biden's son is now running Ukraine's largest gas company. Gee, no conflict of interest there, huh? More will die while the US/West plunders Ukraine. It's business as usual.

And not much progress can be made until the missiles are removed. Placing the missiles so close to Russia was an act of aggression. The U.S. certainly wouldn't tolerate Russia placing missiles in Mexico, Cuba, Central America, and so on. In fact, the U.S. would likely declare war almost immediately. You like most Americans, are just getting one side of the story from your Government/Corporate Media. The reality is, the U.S./West is currently invading and bombing more countries than any other nations on earth. Russia and China aren't even close. But we can have a good relationship with Russia. However, it'll have to be based on respect. Trump will do ok. And like i said, he won't do any worse than Obama and Ciinton's awful 'Reset Button' fail.

Do you have a credible link to support your post?
Are you aware that there is OSCE independent organization monitoring Ukraine? Is there any evidence shown in Russia or US media about ethnic cleansing?
So far the only bombing that US involvement is Syria which I know you are against and Iraq. On the other hand Russia has killed thousands of civilians in Syria.
Of course Obama will not tolerate any missile place next to US. Because he is not a pussy. On the other hand. Putin is pussy for allowing a missile system in place next to his butt.

'Independent Monitoring Organization' is code for 'US/West-owned farce'. The reality is, they're supporting brutal thugs in Ukraine. Many of them are Nazis. 'Right Sector' was the prominent force in pulling off the illegal coup. It's a brutal Neo-Nazi group. And it is fact that VP Joe Biden's son was immediately rewarded with running Ukraine's largest gas company. It's just another corrupt mess.

And Putin and Russians do have every right to be angry with the US/West for placing missiles so close to their nation. The relationship can't improve much, until the missiles are removed. Like i said, lay off the American Government/Corporate Media. It only presents Americans with one side of the story. Try to expand your horizons. Find more foreign Media sources for information. It's better to get both sides of the story. Only then can you claim to be informed.

Okay...... is there any news coming from Russia about ethnic cleansing? None. So far you have not provided any link about your claim.
Th only reason missile was in place bc at the request of Poland. Maybe you can tell Putin not invade his neighboring country?
I don't have problems with Russians. I have several Russians employees in Allentown. They are hard tough working people that love and respect this country. Most of them like to shoot Putin.

The US/West is supporting brutal thugs in Ukraine. That's the reality. Try to seek alternatives to the American Government/Corporate Media. There are two sides to the story.

The US/West is supporting brutal thugs in Ukraine.

You should (probably don't) realize that labeling Ukranians who do NOT want to revert to be part of Putin's iron curtain as "thugs"....you lose all credibility and have diverted to moronic party prejudices.

The US/West is supporting brutal thugs in Ukraine.

You should (probably don't) realize that labeling Ukranians who do NOT want to revert to be part of Putin's iron curtain as "thugs"....you lose all credibility and have diverted to moronic party prejudices.

Neo-Nazi thugs make up a big part of the criminal government running Ukraine now. 'Right Sector' was the prominent force in pulling off the coup. The country has been seized by thugs. And the US/West was behind it.

And it didn't take long for VP Biden's son to be placed in charge of Ukraine's largest gas company, huh? Like i told another poster, lay off the American Government/Corporate Media. It only presents Americans with one side of stories. There's always two sides though.

Please get yourself updated.
What do you think Obama has been doing? He's been talking to Putin all the time but Putin has his own interest they are in conflict with US interest. They can never be our close ally.
That's very nice of Trump adoring a dictator. His own GOPs didn't like it....... Just imagine how many veterans, active military personnel and patriotic Americans hate that.
BTW missile system EIS was only in place around March this year. Also since when a coup is legal? it's always been illegal. The Ukrainian didn't like to be associated with Kremlin. And that was the main reason Ukrainian overthrow the Russian puppet president.

The U.S./Western Ukraine Puppets are far worse. They're corrupt criminal thugs. They're currently conducting a brutal ethnic cleansing campaign. They've murdered so many since their illegal coup. The US/West should be ashamed of what they've done in Ukraine. But they're not. They're now making money hand over fist there. U.S. VP Biden's son is now running Ukraine's largest gas company. Gee, no conflict of interest there, huh? More will die while the US/West plunders Ukraine. It's business as usual.

And not much progress can be made until the missiles are removed. Placing the missiles so close to Russia was an act of aggression. The U.S. certainly wouldn't tolerate Russia placing missiles in Mexico, Cuba, Central America, and so on. In fact, the U.S. would likely declare war almost immediately. You like most Americans, are just getting one side of the story from your Government/Corporate Media. The reality is, the U.S./West is currently invading and bombing more countries than any other nations on earth. Russia and China aren't even close. But we can have a good relationship with Russia. However, it'll have to be based on respect. Trump will do ok. And like i said, he won't do any worse than Obama and Ciinton's awful 'Reset Button' fail.

Are you aware that there is OSCE independent organization monitoring Ukraine? Is there any evidence shown in Russia or US media about ethnic cleansing?
So far the only bombing that US involvement is Syria which I know you are against and Iraq. On the other hand Russia has killed thousands of civilians in Syria.
Of course Obama will not tolerate any missile place next to US. Because he is not a pussy. On the other hand. Putin is pussy for allowing a missile system in place next to his butt.

'Independent Monitoring Organization' is code for 'US/West-owned farce'. The reality is, they're supporting brutal thugs in Ukraine. Many of them are Nazis. 'Right Sector' was the prominent force in pulling off the illegal coup. It's a brutal Neo-Nazi group. And it is fact that VP Joe Biden's son was immediately rewarded with running Ukraine's largest gas company. It's just another corrupt mess.

And Putin and Russians do have every right to be angry with the US/West for placing missiles so close to their nation. The relationship can't improve much, until the missiles are removed. Like i said, lay off the American Government/Corporate Media. It only presents Americans with one side of the story. Try to expand your horizons. Find more foreign Media sources for information. It's better to get both sides of the story. Only then can you claim to be informed.

Okay...... is there any news coming from Russia about ethnic cleansing? None. So far you have not provided any link about your claim.
Th only reason missile was in place bc at the request of Poland. Maybe you can tell Putin not invade his neighboring country?
I don't have problems with Russians. I have several Russians employees in Allentown. They are hard tough working people that love and respect this country. Most of them like to shoot Putin.

The US/West is supporting brutal thugs in Ukraine. That's the reality. Try to seek alternatives to the American Government/Corporate Media. There are two sides to the story.

If this kind of atrocities is happening in Ukraine the Russian media could have published this all over the world. There are also independent news media that get paid high $ this kind of information.
Since you cannot provide a link..... it's bogus.

If this kind of atrocities is happening in Ukraine the Russian media could have published this all over the world. There are also independent news media that get paid high $ this kind of information.

You wouldn't believe it unless your Government/Corporate Media told you it was so. Americans are sheep that way. But the thugs the US has backed in Ukraine, are currently murdering anyone who supported the former legal elected Government.

You wouldn't believe it unless your Government/Corporate Media told you it was so. Americans are sheep that way. But the thugs the US has backed in Ukraine, are currently murdering anyone who supported the former legal elected Government.

But Putin has been murdering civilians.
So far you cannot provide any single proof to your claim. Not one from Russian media or west media. None. So I rest my case.

So far you cannot provide any single proof to your claim. Not one from Russian media or west media. None. So I rest my case.

Do some research. The brutal thugs your Government is backing in Ukraine, are murdering civilians everyday. Anyone suspected of supporting the former legal elected Government, can be murdered and imprisoned at anytime.

Look into 'Right Sector' a bit. It's a Nazi gang that was the prominent force in pulling off the illegal coup in Kiev. They're the kind of thugs your Government is currently supporting in Ukraine.

Do some research. The brutal thugs your Government is backing in Ukraine, are murdering civilians everyday. Anyone suspected of supporting the former legal elected Government, can be murdered and imprisoned at anytime.

Look into 'Right Sector' a bit. It's a Nazi gang that was the prominent force in pulling off the illegal coup in Kiev. They're the kind of thugs your Government is currently supporting in Ukraine.

I have not seen that in Russian or any independent media. And you cannot provide a single link. So I rest my case.

Lauer was brave enough to finally ask Hillary the tough questions regarding Hillary's email scandal that the 'All-In' media have refused to ask...and immediately after Liberals launched a barrage of attacks against Lauer, using the standard 'Liberal 101' accusations:
- 'Unfair'
- 'Sexist'
- 'Waaaaa!'

God bless Lauer for having the integrity and courage to ask Hillary about the #1 scandal that is in the news every day and that is dogging her campaign, even when the other media refuses to do so!

Matt Lauer Fields Storm of Criticism Over Clinton-Trump Forum

"Charged with overseeing a live prime-time forum with Donald J. Trump and Hillary Clinton — widely seen as a dry run of sorts for the coming presidential debates — Mr. Lauer found himself besieged on Wednesday evening by critics of all political stripes, who accused the anchor of unfairness, sloppiness and even sexism in his handling of the event."

Matt Lauer Fields Storm of Criticism Over Clinton-Trump Forum

So who took Matt down? Was it Hillary or Trump?

Its just like the Hollywood culture.

Lauer would sexually harass upcoming reporters and threaten to ruin their careers if they didnt fuck him.

Same as the Weinstein shit. its been going on for many years.

The arrogant hypocrisy is astounding.

Forum List

Back