Matt Lauer VS Rachal Dolezal.Why Didn't He Ask Her When She Started Craving "Afro-American" Dishes?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:afro::wtf:Did anyone else observe this? He asked Rachael when she first felt as if
she was an afro-amercian. She said she was six years old. Later on in the
interview you would think that "The Greatest, Most Respected Man/Interviewer
in America" would of asked her the standard question anyone would of asked
a white girl trapped in a black womans body. "So tell me Racheal, when did
you first start craving foods like fried chicken,fried Okra,Ribs,Cornbread and
watermelon? :uhh:. Now if he asked that question, Matt Lauer would of been a
candidate for " Man Of The Year"

I don't get what the big deal is here. Can someone explain it to me?

will this be the "Outlandish Story Of The Year"? but how? how does a white girl feel black?

I don't get what the big deal is here. Can someone explain it to me?
Between her and Bruce Jenner it's possible for all of the white male republican candidates to now run as black women!
Anyone who opposes them will be sexists and racists.

:afro::wtf:Did anyone else observe this? He asked Rachael when she first felt as if
she was an afro-amercian. She said she was six years old. Later on in the
interview you would think that "The Greatest, Most Respected Man/Interviewer
in America" would of asked her the standard question anyone would of asked
a white girl trapped in a black womans body. "So tell me Racheal, when did
you first start craving foods like fried chicken,fried Okra,Ribs,Cornbread and
watermelon? :uhh:. Now if he asked that question, Matt Lauer would of been a
candidate for " Man Of The Year"
He probably knew it was dumb question. All white people like that type of food. Everytime I go to a soulfood restaurant you see plenty of whites in there sucking their fingers and meat off the bone.

Matt Laurer . another person who is nothing more but liberal leaning, liberal biased, Talking head lapdog for the DNC, another one I won't watch. He fits up there is Steffie Steponoloupsss. the big headed ClintoN HACK

and that Fruad of a woman needs to go away. Nobody cares anymore about her Fraud she played on WE the people

now wait, if she has felt like a black woman all her life, then why doesnt she have at least three children?

Matt Laurer . another person who is nothing more but liberal leaning, liberal biased, Talking head lapdog for the DNC, another one I won't watch. He fits up there is Steffie Steponoloupsss. the big headed ClintoN HACK
if i had the chance to interview her, i would of had a bowl of watermelon slices on the coffee table.

they need to make a movie about her:

I was a white woman but claimed I was Black: so I could take ADVANTAGE of the Resources that was set aside for Minorities . so basically she stole from someone who NEEDED it.

And the NAACP turned a blinds eye to it...HOW lowdown and untrustworthy They've become

We should sue her to make her pay it back

if i had the chance to interview her, i would of had a bowl of watermelon slices on the coffee table.
Would you have shared some with her?

the next time Matt Lauer Interviews Al Shartpon, he needs to ask him "So when was the first time you felt like a hairy gerbil trapped in a donkeys ass?"

If Scott Walker runs as a Black Man, while Rubio runs as a white hispanic,,,Hillary loses. theres your dream ticket !!!

Forum List

Back