Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing...

....or Papal robes.
You really want to go there? This man talks of nothing but reaching out to the poor and homeless and sick, etc...vs these sorry shit for brains bible toting fucks we call conservative christians here in this country who love unborn babies, shit on those who are here, who worship the dollar more than human beings, who hate anything that isn't white and you want to go there?????? SHEEP?????

Any person of religion that is such a darling of the Left as this Pope deserves strict and unbiased scrutiny.

LOLOLOL...so you admit, if anyone worries about the poor, you gotta be a democrat? I thought your party gave a fuck about everybody including the poor....speaks volume on why you shit heads won't be in the white house any time soon....chuckle chuckle

Any person of religion that is such a darling of the Left as this Pope deserves strict and unbiased scrutiny.

He is not really left, he has changed no dogmas or doctrines. He has asked the Church be more accepting of different views and gays, and forgiving of abortions but he is not condoning those.
So he is anti female clergy
anti SSM
anti abortion and birth control
pro family
pro caring for and feeding the hungry
pro caring for pollution, which everyone should be

how is he a liberal?

There are false prophets in real life and on the net and TV.
But I have a Bible and I think that IS the word of God.
So if I want to know this rule or that I just refer to the "contract" because that IS what it IS to me.

So just go to something wrote a couple thousand years ago and go by that. Ok that is progress. Lets just pretend the world is the same today.

He is what the Bible refers to as dogs. They lead their flocks astray. For the record, God and Allah are not the same. The Bible and the Quran are not the same. And Islam is NOT a religion of peace. To the contrary:

"He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."

He is not really left, he has changed no dogmas or doctrines. He has asked the Church be more accepting of different views and gays, and forgiving of abortions but he is not condoning those.
So he is anti female clergy
anti SSM
anti abortion and birth control
pro family
pro caring for and feeding the hungry
pro caring for pollution, which everyone should be

how is he a liberal?

He's a moonbat, you're a moron.

He promotes bullshit climate change, he sucks up to the faggot agenda, he promote OUR open border and pisses and moans about capitalism.

He's fuckin pinko.

Fuck him.

He is what the Bible refers to as dogs. They lead their flocks astray. For the record, God and Allah are not the same. The Bible and the Quran are not the same. And Islam is NOT a religion of peace. To the contrary:

"He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."
and how has the pope lead anyone astray?

The pope has said nothing that is out of line with the scriptural representation of Jesus while our "Christians" have to reach back into old-testament mosaic law to justify their fucked up belief system. All they talk about is his death. Almost as if they are crucifying him all over again to shut him up.

There are false prophets in real life and on the net and TV.
But I have a Bible and I think that IS the word of God.
So if I want to know this rule or that I just refer to the "contract" because that IS what it IS to me.

---
"IS what it IS"

Is that where ISIS comes from?

....or Papal robes.
You really want to go there? This man talks of nothing but reaching out to the poor and homeless and sick, etc...vs these sorry shit for brains bible toting fucks we call conservative christians here in this country who love unborn babies, shit on those who are here, who worship the dollar more than human beings, who hate anything that isn't white and you want to go there?????? SHEEP?????
If you believe all of what you just typed, then you are seriously deranged.

---
I wonder if that clip was taken out of context with poor translation from Arabic?

And, are you saying similar clips cannot be taken from an English language Bible?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back