Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing...

What, specifically, has the Pope done to piss off white peckerwoods?

I don't know what pissed off the peckerwoods, or even who or what peckerwoods are, but he pissed me off that he he got together with the murdering Castro brothers and never mentioned their innocent political prisoners, he pissed me off when speaking to the Congress rattled off in his barely comprehensible English several names favorable to the hard Left but forgot to mention the name of Jesus Christ, he pissed me off when he repeated and and added to the crap he preached to the Congress, at the United Nations.

This phony is a poor imitation wannabe of Pope John II, which he will never be or could be.

I have a serious problem with an institution with billions in the bank and property claiming they help the poor.
it's your opinion that the catholic church is not helping the poor?

It's my opinion they could give them a lot MORE help.
the catholic church is not a get rich scheme, you know that, right?
they are stewards of their wealth, holding it in order to insure their ability to continue god's work no matter what.

I have a serious problem with an institution with billions in the bank and property claiming they help the poor.

---
Yes, the RCC does have that history.
However, wasn't Pope Francis selected to change that nasty image?
Is he moving too slowly to change the bad image?

Seventh-day Adventists, like Rain Man Ben Carson, believe the Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon and the Pope is the Antichrist. Does that make sense?

Seventh-day Adventism | Catholic Answers

It warms my heart to watch white NaziCon false Christians trying to piss off another block of voters. Democrats welcome Catholic votes. Keep up the good work.

Democrats welcome only pseudo-Catholics, who totally and fully embrace and promote abortion, gay marriage, taking from the productive in order to give to the lazy, evade and dodge taxes, refuse to give to the poor, talking great about volunteering but never having spent a minute to do so, hypocrites like CINO's (Catholic in name only) like John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, just to name a few high profile hypocrite "leaders" of the Democratic party.

How can these phonies go and receive communion in clear conscience boggles the mind.

Just because we understand the first amendment does not mean we have abortions or are in SSM's or are lazy and don't pay taxes.

I don't know what pissed off the peckerwoods, or even who or what peckerwoods are, but he pissed me off that he he got together with the murdering Castro brothers and never mentioned their innocent political prisoners, he pissed me off when speaking to the Congress rattled off in his barely comprehensible English several names favorable to the hard Left but forgot to mention the name of Jesus Christ, he pissed me off when he repeated and and added to the crap he preached to the Congress, at the United Nations.

This phony is a poor imitation wannabe of Pope John II, which he will never be or could be.

---
So, you're not into forgiveness?

Seventh-day Adventists, like Rain Man Ben Carson, believe the Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon and the Pope is the Antichrist. Does that make sense?

Seventh-day Adventism | Catholic Answers

It warms my heart to watch white NaziCon false Christians trying to piss off another block of voters. Democrats welcome Catholic votes. Keep up the good work.

Democrats welcome only pseudo-Catholics, who totally and fully embrace and promote abortion, gay marriage, taking from the productive in order to give to the lazy, evade and dodge taxes, refuse to give to the poor, talking great about volunteering but never having spent a minute to do so, hypocrites like CINO's (Catholic in name only) like John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, just to name a few high profile hypocrite "leaders" of the Democratic party.

How can these phonies go and receive communion in clear conscience boggles the mind.

Just because we understand the first amendment does not mean we have abortions or are in SSM's or are lazy and don't pay taxes.
False comparison

....or Papal robes.
You really want to go there? This man talks of nothing but reaching out to the poor and homeless and sick, etc...vs these sorry shit for brains bible toting fucks we call conservative christians here in this country who love unborn babies, shit on those who are here, who worship the dollar more than human beings, who hate anything that isn't white and you want to go there?????? SHEEP?????

Why does it seem that everyone who defends this anti-Christ Pope has such filthy language coming out of their mouth? Is that the way a Christian should talk? No, it isn't and you are as lost can be. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. You need Jesus. You need to read the bible and seek the LORD for your salvation. Not Rome, Not the Vatican, not religion, but Jesus Christ as he is presented in the Word of God - see Romans 10:9.10 and John Chapter 3.
Jesus saves.

Carry Obies' 'clubs' on GW, immigration, and wealth redistribution........that's all.

In other words - he behaved like Jesus.

Jesus didn't have a tapped out middle-class to deal with.
False.
Besides the middle class is a political fiction.

Not yet. But your ilk is working awfully hard to make them one!

So you want them to do what you won't. ?

I dont' have billions of dollars to help the poor.

They could use 1,000x my annual income to help the poor, and it wouldn't touch the interest on their holdings.

and yet, annually, their mountains of treasure grow.

Carry Obies' 'clubs' on GW, immigration, and wealth redistribution........that's all.

False.
Besides the middle class is a political fiction.

Not yet. But your ilk is working awfully hard to make them one!
you can't make a fiction more fictional. But you had to say something

the catholic church is not a get rich scheme, you know that, right?
they are stewards of their wealth, holding it in order to insure their ability to continue god's work no matter what.

They could spend a billion a year helping the poor, and never go broke.

It helps NO ONE sitting in the bank.

Too funny...

The ridiculous right is having a meltdown because the Pope isn't preaching hell-fire and brimstone, refusing to condemn gays, fornicators, and other 'sinners' to 'eternal damnation.'

Who tapped out the middle class?

Self-serving political and economic elitists. The Pope has emboldened nefarious company.

So you want them to do what you won't. ?

I dont' have billions of dollars to help the poor.

They could use 1,000x my annual income to help the poor, and it wouldn't touch the interest on their holdings.

and yet, annually, their mountains of treasure grow.
Jealous much?

Forum List

Back