Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing...

Democrats welcome Catholic votes. Keep up the good work.
Of course they do, that's why they like the undocumented Democrats coming across the border. Republicans thank you for tilting the tide in their favor.
What party gave 30 million illegals amnesty? What party after 9/11 the worst breach of security in our nations history, kept the Mexican border wide open? Uh, I tell you one thing, it wasn't the democratic party!!
30 million? There's only 11 million here now. Clinton passed on Osama twice and didn't want to handle the potential fallout. Last I heard he was a Democrat.

Please tell us more about Clinton supposedly passing on Osama.

Clinton Passed on Killing bin Laden? - FactCheck.org

Of course they do, that's why they like the undocumented Democrats coming across the border. Republicans thank you for tilting the tide in their favor.
What party gave 30 million illegals amnesty? What party after 9/11 the worst breach of security in our nations history, kept the Mexican border wide open? Uh, I tell you one thing, it wasn't the democratic party!!
30 million? There's only 11 million here now. Clinton passed on Osama twice and didn't want to handle the potential fallout. Last I heard he was a Democrat.

Ronnie the Nut gave amnesty to 30 million illegals back in 1985, and caused the multitude that flock here daily to be in line for the next wave...The GOP started this amnesty shit and all they did was open the flood gates.

Ronnie the Nut gave amnesty to 30 million illegals back in 1985, and caused the multitude that flock here daily to be in line for the next wave...The GOP started this amnesty shit and all they did was open the flood gates.

You do know that that was a bill passed by a dem congress, in numbers that even trying a veto would have been laughable, right?

No, you probably don't.

You do know that that was a bill passed by a dem congress, in numbers that even trying a veto would have been laughable, right?

No, you probably don't.

Bitch, I know how to google, just like yo ass do, so don't go there....listen, the bill although bipartisan was signed by Nutty R, just as anything that goes down with Obama is his fault, this is Ronnie's cross to bear, own it and shut the fuck up

No, you probably don't.

Bitch, I know how to google, just like yo ass do, so don't go there....listen, the bill although bipartisan was signed by Nutty R, just as anything that goes down with Obama is his fault, this is Ronnie's cross to bear, own it and shut the fuck up

• Passed the Senate on September 19, 1985 (69–30)
  • Passed the House on October 9, 1986 (voice vote after incorporating H.R. 3810, passed 230–166)

Like I stated previously, a veto would have been laughed at.

But, keep believing he had a choice.

THE false prophet came 1445 years ago and his name was Mohammed.
Given the fact that all religions are the creation of man, imbued with his fear, ignorance, and hate, all ‘prophets’ can be considered false.

And Francis is not a ‘prophet,’ he’s a Christian seeking to express fundamentals tenets of this faith, such as tolerance, forbearance, and forgiveness – to the consternation of many on the right.

I have a serious problem with an institution with billions in the bank and property claiming they help the poor.
it's your opinion that the catholic church is not helping the poor?

It's my opinion they could give them a lot MORE help.
the catholic church is not a get rich scheme, you know that, right?
they are stewards of their wealth, holding it in order to insure their ability to continue god's work no matter what.

They could spend a billion a year helping the poor, and never go broke.

It helps NO ONE sitting in the bank.
i just fact checked it and US Catholic charities/and Catholic church, across the usa combined are estimated to spend 17 billion to 34 billion a year on social services for the poor....that's separate from what they spend on hospitals and universities....

so it is a pretty hefty amount....

Last edited:

Do you have any "credible" proof that Jesus wasn't a false prophet?

Nothing that convince you or any of your ilk.
First of all Jesus was NOT a prophet. He was and IS the Son Of God.
He is considered to be a prophet only in the eyes of those who wish to drag Him down and equate Him to their "prophet", the sewer dwelling pedophile murderer who spread his "religion" by force, murder, killing, raping, plundering, lying, stealing and any and all varieties of cruelty and have been doing so for the last 1,500 years..

Do you have any credible proof that Mohammed was NOT a false prophet?

Do you have any "credible" proof that Jesus wasn't a false prophet?

Nothing that convince you or any of your ilk.
First of all Jesus was NOT a prophet. He was and IS the Son Of God.
He is considered to be a prophet only in the eyes of those who wish to drag Him down and equate Him to their "prophet", the sewer dwelling pedophile murderer who spread his "religion" by force, murder, killing, raping, plundering, lying, stealing and any and all varieties of cruelty and have been doing so for the last 1,500 years..

Do you have any credible proof that Mohammed was NOT a false prophet?

They are all false prophets. No proof to the contrary.

....or Papal robes.
You really want to go there? This man talks of nothing but reaching out to the poor and homeless and sick, etc...vs these sorry shit for brains bible toting fucks we call conservative christians here in this country who love unborn babies, shit on those who are here, who worship the dollar more than human beings, who hate anything that isn't white and you want to go there?????? SHEEP?????

Why does it seem that everyone who defends this anti-Christ Pope has such filthy language coming out of their mouth? Is that the way a Christian should talk? No, it isn't and you are as lost can be. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. You need Jesus. You need to read the bible and seek the LORD for your salvation. Not Rome, Not the Vatican, not religion, but Jesus Christ as he is presented in the Word of God - see Romans 10:9.10 and John Chapter 3.
Jesus saves.

---
How do you know you're not following a false book as well as a "false prophet"?

Uh, its called Faith....either you have it or you don't. And just for the record, I put no faith in man, but in God...okay. We all should. I do however find solace in those who speak upon his teachings and ponder and then pray on the lessons.....but no one, not even the Pope is above GOD almighty.

---
The challenge for "Faith" is knowing what beliefs to focus on.
Since God does not appear to communicate directly with anyone we know who is not psycho, one has to choose a "prophet" who represents a "personal God ".

Again, how do you know you're not following a false book as well as a "false prophet"?
Saying you have "faith" is an admission that you don't know and you are likely just feeding your emotional pleasure centers like a drug addict.

....or Papal robes.
You really want to go there? This man talks of nothing but reaching out to the poor and homeless and sick, etc...vs these sorry shit for brains bible toting fucks we call conservative christians here in this country who love unborn babies, shit on those who are here, who worship the dollar more than human beings, who hate anything that isn't white and you want to go there?????? SHEEP?????

Why does it seem that everyone who defends this anti-Christ Pope has such filthy language coming out of their mouth? Is that the way a Christian should talk? No, it isn't and you are as lost can be. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. You need Jesus. You need to read the bible and seek the LORD for your salvation. Not Rome, Not the Vatican, not religion, but Jesus Christ as he is presented in the Word of God - see Romans 10:9.10 and John Chapter 3.
Jesus saves.

---
How do you know you're not following a false book as well as a "false prophet"?

Because Jesus Christ is not a false prophet. He is God and the KJV Bible is His Word - the Inspired Word of God. That's how.

Pope Francis is not a prophet. He's made no prophecies.
Yes he is. He claims to speak for God and yet he utters lies and twists the Scriptures. He is indeed a false prophet and you should not be listening to him! None of you should be!

And just who the hell do you speak for? Listen, do yourself a favor, go take a long long hot shower, dust off the hooch and have some and relax, Adolf, the guy is leaving 2mar and you and the haters can go back to the day to day bs, k?

What, specifically, has the Pope done to piss off white peckerwoods?

I don't know what pissed off the peckerwoods, or even who or what peckerwoods are, but he pissed me off that he he got together with the murdering Castro brothers and never mentioned their innocent political prisoners, he pissed me off when speaking to the Congress rattled off in his barely comprehensible English several names favorable to the hard Left but forgot to mention the name of Jesus Christ, he pissed me off when he repeated and and added to the crap he preached to the Congress, at the United Nations.

This phony is a poor imitation wannabe of Pope John II, which he will never be or could be.

---
So, you're not into forgiveness?

I will be "into forgiveness" as soon as your liberal ilk inclined to be/do so.

I guess I have long time to wait.

---
You are not doing yourself a favor intellectually by being colorblind and grouping people into only two categories.
If i am "liberal", it's as a socially responsible (SR) libertarian.

Forum List

Back