Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing...

What, specifically, has the Pope done to piss off white peckerwoods?

Carry Obies' 'clubs' on GW, immigration, and wealth redistribution........that's all.

In other words - he behaved like Jesus.

Jesus didn't have a tapped out middle-class to deal with.

Who tapped out the middle class?

Self-serving political and economic elitists. The Pope has emboldened nefarious company.

True, but which political party?

....or Papal robes.
You really want to go there? This man talks of nothing but reaching out to the poor and homeless and sick, etc...vs these sorry shit for brains bible toting fucks we call conservative christians here in this country who love unborn babies, shit on those who are here, who worship the dollar more than human beings, who hate anything that isn't white and you want to go there?????? SHEEP?????

Why does it seem that everyone who defends this anti-Christ Pope has such filthy language coming out of their mouth? Is that the way a Christian should talk? No, it isn't and you are as lost can be. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. You need Jesus. You need to read the bible and seek the LORD for your salvation. Not Rome, Not the Vatican, not religion, but Jesus Christ as he is presented in the Word of God - see Romans 10:9.10 and John Chapter 3.
Jesus saves.

---
How do you know you're not following a false book as well as a "false prophet"?

I have a serious problem with an institution with billions in the bank and property claiming they help the poor.
it's your opinion that the catholic church is not helping the poor?

It's my opinion they could give them a lot MORE help.
So you want them to do what you won't. ?

I dont' have billions of dollars to help the poor.

They could use 1,000x my annual income to help the poor, and it wouldn't touch the interest on their holdings.

and yet, annually, their mountains of treasure grow.
Jealous much?

Stupid much?

(Rhetorical question)

Oh brother, the ridiculous right has gone full-blown looney-tunes concerning the Pope.

You couldn't make this shit up even on your best day.....a human being inspiring those who feel unwanted and unloved, finally finding solace in something....and all the right wants to do is shit all over it. Yet, they worship Reagan and Trump, so help me if anyone needs a swim suit in the after life, its conservative christians, these people are just too sad for words, to sad.

....or Papal robes.
You really want to go there? This man talks of nothing but reaching out to the poor and homeless and sick, etc...vs these sorry shit for brains bible toting fucks we call conservative christians here in this country who love unborn babies, shit on those who are here, who worship the dollar more than human beings, who hate anything that isn't white and you want to go there?????? SHEEP?????

Why does it seem that everyone who defends this anti-Christ Pope has such filthy language coming out of their mouth? Is that the way a Christian should talk? No, it isn't and you are as lost can be. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. You need Jesus. You need to read the bible and seek the LORD for your salvation. Not Rome, Not the Vatican, not religion, but Jesus Christ as he is presented in the Word of God - see Romans 10:9.10 and John Chapter 3.
Jesus saves.
tell us more about HB2320

Carry Obies' 'clubs' on GW, immigration, and wealth redistribution........that's all.

In other words - he behaved like Jesus.

Jesus didn't have a tapped out middle-class to deal with.

Who tapped out the middle class?

Self-serving political and economic elitists. The Pope has emboldened nefarious company.

True, but which political party?

Mostly the party that failed on the 'War on Poverty' and the party that overturned Glass-Steagall.

....or Papal robes.

Jesus saves.

---
How do you know you're not following a false book as well as a "false prophet"?

Uh, its called Faith....either you have it or you don't. And just for the record, I put no faith in man, but in God...okay. We all should. I do however find solace in those who speak upon his teachings and ponder and then pray on the lessons.....but no one, not even the Pope is above GOD almighty.

It warms my heart to watch white NaziCon false Christians trying to piss off another block of voters. Democrats welcome Catholic votes. Keep up the good work.

Democrats welcome only pseudo-Catholics, who totally and fully embrace and promote abortion, gay marriage, taking from the productive in order to give to the lazy, evade and dodge taxes, refuse to give to the poor, talking great about volunteering but never having spent a minute to do so, hypocrites like CINO's (Catholic in name only) like John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, just to name a few high profile hypocrite "leaders" of the Democratic party.

How can these phonies go and receive communion in clear conscience boggles the mind.
At least you're consistent at being ignorant, ridiculous, and wrong.

Wrong? Democrats now oppose abortion? Democrats now oppose gay "marriage"? Democrats now spend any of their precious time to help the poor by - for example - spend any time in building home with Habitat for Humanity? Democrats like John Kerry don't dock their yacht in harbors where they can avoid paying taxes? Democrats like Joe Biden who makes good theater wearing ash marks on his forehead on Ash Wednesday but then goes and votes for live late term abortions? Democrats like Nancy Pelosi who votes for anything wrong simply because she is just plain evil and stupid?

Hypocrites, all of them, including you.

....or Papal robes.

Jesus saves.

Would redirect your rant to the person that sent you bible quotes? It wasn't me, sorry

it's your opinion that the catholic church is not helping the poor?

It's my opinion they could give them a lot MORE help.
So you want them to do what you won't. ?

I dont' have billions of dollars to help the poor.

They could use 1,000x my annual income to help the poor, and it wouldn't touch the interest on their holdings.

and yet, annually, their mountains of treasure grow.
Jealous much?

Stupid much?

(Rhetorical question)

Democrats welcome Catholic votes. Keep up the good work.
Of course they do, that's why they like the undocumented Democrats coming across the border. Republicans thank you for tilting the tide in their favor.

It warms my heart to watch white NaziCon false Christians trying to piss off another block of voters. Democrats welcome Catholic votes. Keep up the good work.

Democrats welcome only pseudo-Catholics, who totally and fully embrace and promote abortion, gay marriage, taking from the productive in order to give to the lazy, evade and dodge taxes, refuse to give to the poor, talking great about volunteering but never having spent a minute to do so, hypocrites like CINO's (Catholic in name only) like John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, just to name a few high profile hypocrite "leaders" of the Democratic party.

How can these phonies go and receive communion in clear conscience boggles the mind.
At least you're consistent at being ignorant, ridiculous, and wrong.

Wrong? Democrats now oppose abortion? Democrats now oppose gay "marriage"? Democrats now spend any of their precious time to help the poor by - for example - spend any time in building home with Habitat for Humanity? Democrats like John Kerry don't dock their yacht in harbors where they can avoid paying taxes? Democrats like Joe Biden who makes good theater wearing ash marks on his forehead on Ash Wednesday but then goes and votes for live late term abortions? Democrats like Nancy Pelosi who votes for anything wrong simply because she is just plain evil and stupid?

Hypocrites, all of them, including you.
\

Hypocrites come in all levels and all party's of the gov.

Of course they do, that's why they like the undocumented Democrats coming across the border. Republicans thank you for tilting the tide in their favor.

What party gave 30 million illegals amnesty? What party after 9/11 the worst breach of security in our nations history, kept the Mexican border wide open? Uh, I tell you one thing, it wasn't the democratic party!!

What, specifically, has the Pope done to piss off white peckerwoods?

I don't know what pissed off the peckerwoods, or even who or what peckerwoods are, but he pissed me off that he he got together with the murdering Castro brothers and never mentioned their innocent political prisoners, he pissed me off when speaking to the Congress rattled off in his barely comprehensible English several names favorable to the hard Left but forgot to mention the name of Jesus Christ, he pissed me off when he repeated and and added to the crap he preached to the Congress, at the United Nations.

This phony is a poor imitation wannabe of Pope John II, which he will never be or could be.

---
So, you're not into forgiveness?

I will be "into forgiveness" as soon as your liberal ilk inclined to be/do so.

I guess I have long time to wait.

....or Papal robes.

Jesus saves.

Would redirect your rant to the person that sent you bible quotes? It wasn't me, sorry
that was for Jeri. I want to hear more from Jeri about HB2320 :)

What party gave 30 million illegals amnesty? What party after 9/11 the worst breach of security in our nations history, kept the Mexican border wide open? Uh, I tell you one thing, it wasn't the democratic party!!

What party gave 30 million illegals amnesty?

Which one, and when?

30 million? There's only 11 million here now. Clinton passed on Osama twice and didn't want to handle the potential fallout. Last I heard he was a Democrat.

Forum List

Back