Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing...

---
How do you know you're not following a false book as well as a "false prophet"?

Because Jesus Christ is not a false prophet. He is God and the KJV Bible is His Word - the Inspired Word of God. That's how.

---
You don't know that and choose your faith in one of many options based on your socialized background.

That exact rationale is used by Islam cultures & Quran followers.

I am in awe of the universe. I am in awe of science which strives to understand it. I am NOT in awe of ancient man-made religions which claim to have supernatural insights into the past and hereafter.

....or Papal robes.
You really want to go there? This man talks of nothing but reaching out to the poor and homeless and sick, etc...vs these sorry shit for brains bible toting fucks we call conservative christians here in this country who love unborn babies, shit on those who are here, who worship the dollar more than human beings, who hate anything that isn't white and you want to go there?????? SHEEP?????

Why does it seem that everyone who defends this anti-Christ Pope has such filthy language coming out of their mouth? Is that the way a Christian should talk? No, it isn't and you are as lost can be. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. You need Jesus. You need to read the bible and seek the LORD for your salvation. Not Rome, Not the Vatican, not religion, but Jesus Christ as he is presented in the Word of God - see Romans 10:9.10 and John Chapter 3.
Jesus saves.

---

Because Jesus Christ is not a false prophet. He is God and the KJV Bible is His Word - the Inspired Word of God. That's how.

The God depicted in the KJV Bible was an evil, narcissistic, vicious bastard. Why would any "real" God present himself that way?

THE false prophet came 1445 years ago and his name was Mohammed.

Yeshu the false messiah mamzer came 2000 years ago and died 33 years later
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
As the Talmud correctly states the man god yeshu is in hell boiling in his own feces and seman

You're full of shit yourself fake Jew...There is no hell in Judaism only in the world of people who pretend to be Jews:slap:

Here's your messiah boy, bow down..

Yeshu the false messiah mamzer came 2000 years ago and died 33 years later
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
As the Talmud correctly states the man god yeshu is in hell boiling in his own feces and seman

You're full of shit yourself fake Jew...There is no hell in Judaism only in the world of people who pretend to be Jews:slap:

Here's your messiah boy, bow down..

Hey moron, can you stay awake just a second and respond to those who acknowlege your bs, it ain't tiggered

....or Papal robes.
You really want to go there? This man talks of nothing but reaching out to the poor and homeless and sick, etc...vs these sorry shit for brains bible toting fucks we call conservative christians here in this country who love unborn babies, shit on those who are here, who worship the dollar more than human beings, who hate anything that isn't white and you want to go there?????? SHEEP?????

Why does it seem that everyone who defends this anti-Christ Pope has such filthy language coming out of their mouth? Is that the way a Christian should talk? No, it isn't and you are as lost can be. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. You need Jesus. You need to read the bible and seek the LORD for your salvation. Not Rome, Not the Vatican, not religion, but Jesus Christ as he is presented in the Word of God - see Romans 10:9.10 and John Chapter 3.
Jesus saves.

---

The God depicted in the KJV Bible was an evil, narcissistic, vicious bastard. Why would any "real" God present himself that way?

---
I think that evil depiction is only in the OT. God realized His mistake after His Mother berated Him and introduced Jesus to present the other "cheek" to soften His "stick" to get us to believe in "heaven".
At least that is folklore that's as believable as the other stuff.

Do you have any "credible" proof that Jesus wasn't a false prophet?

Nothing that convince you or any of your ilk.
First of all Jesus was NOT a prophet. He was and IS the Son Of God.
He is considered to be a prophet only in the eyes of those who wish to drag Him down and equate Him to their "prophet", the sewer dwelling pedophile murderer who spread his "religion" by force, murder, killing, raping, plundering, lying, stealing and any and all varieties of cruelty and have been doing so for the last 1,500 years..

Do you have any credible proof that Mohammed was NOT a false prophet?
So Jesus was the son of himself?
Christian dogma says god, Jesus and the "Holy Ghost are one in the same.
Since you folks are making that shit up as you go along, anything is possible.

Jesus saves.

---

---
I think that evil depiction is only in the OT. God realized His mistake after His Mother berated him and introduced Jesus to present the other "cheek" to soften his "stick" to get us to believe in "heaven".
At least that's folklore that's as believable as the other stuff.

Yeah, it's all pretty twisted. One of my favorites is that Jesus knocked up his own mother and became his own father. What's up with that?

He is considered to be a prophet only in the eyes of those who wish to drag Him down and equate Him to their "prophet", the sewer dwelling pedophile murderer who spread his "religion" by force, murder, killing, raping, plundering, lying, stealing and any and all varieties of cruelty and have been doing so for the last 1,500 years..

Put it this way, you either believe now or forever hold your bullshit...but God is real, and everybody eventually will call out his name for mercy...trust me.

Jesus saves.

---

---
I think that evil depiction is only in the OT. God realized His mistake after His Mother berated him and introduced Jesus to present the other "cheek" to soften his "stick" to get us to believe in "heaven".

Yeah, it's all pretty twisted. One of my favorites is that Jesus knocked up his own mother and became his own father. What's up with that?

All non believers will call upon Jesus someday...I just hope its not too late.

Put it this way, you either believe now or forever hold your bullshit...but God is real, and everybody eventually will call out his name for mercy...trust me.
The only bullshit being spewed is yours .
God is a fiction imagined by man.
Btw I'll speak on what ever subject I choose.

---

---

---
I think God needs us more than we need Him.
Why else would He create us?
Then He puts some of us into a "Heaven" box for "eternity"?
Is that the way He gets His jollies?

Does that really make sense to you?

---

---

Ohhhh the melodrama!

Christianity was originally embraced and spread by the poor, slaves, women with no rights, and the dispossessed. That is why it was outlawed for so long by the Romans. The Pope is merely trying to return the religion to it's roots.

Forum List

Back