Mattis lays it on the line about resigning

First off, this piece is clearly written by a Never Trumper who tries every way possible to make the president look bad. He pushes and pushes but Mattis shows what a class act he is.

The duty of silence. If you leave an administration, you owe some silence. When you leave an administration over clear policy differences, you need to give the people who are still there as much opportunity as possible to defend the country. They still have the responsibility of protecting this great big experiment of ours. I know the malevolence some people feel for this country, and we have to give the people who are protecting us some time to carry out their duties without me adding my criticism to the cacophony that is right now so poisonous.”

But Goldburg keeps trying and gets this response:

I didn’t cook up a convenient tradition here,” he said. “You don’t endanger the country by attacking the elected commander in chief. I may not like a commander in chief one fricking bit, but our system puts the commander in chief there, and to further weaken him when we’re up against real threats—I mean, we could be at war on the Korean peninsula, every time they start launching something.”

The whole article is nothing more but attempt after attempt to make the president look bad. Read it, if you care, @ The Man Who Couldn’t Take It Anymore

Mattis suggests he might not like Trump 'one fricking bit' but says he's holding fire on him — for now @ Mattis suggests he might not like Trump 'one fricking bit' but says he's holding fire on him — for now
Mattis is doing what he can to warn us that a mentally and morally unfit man is on control of the world's strongest military.
Mattis IS the unfit man-he's OUT!

First off, this piece is clearly written by a Never Trumper who tries every way possible to make the president look bad. He pushes and pushes but Mattis shows what a class act he is.

The duty of silence. If you leave an administration, you owe some silence. When you leave an administration over clear policy differences, you need to give the people who are still there as much opportunity as possible to defend the country. They still have the responsibility of protecting this great big experiment of ours. I know the malevolence some people feel for this country, and we have to give the people who are protecting us some time to carry out their duties without me adding my criticism to the cacophony that is right now so poisonous.”

I didn’t cook up a convenient tradition here,” he said. “You don’t endanger the country by attacking the elected commander in chief. I may not like a commander in chief one fricking bit, but our system puts the commander in chief there, and to further weaken him when we’re up against real threats—I mean, we could be at war on the Korean peninsula, every time they start launching something.”

The whole article is nothing more but attempt after attempt to make the president look bad. Read it, if you care, @ The Man Who Couldn’t Take It Anymore

Mattis suggests he might not like Trump 'one fricking bit' but says he's holding fire on him — for now @ Mattis suggests he might not like Trump 'one fricking bit' but says he's holding fire on him — for now
Mattis is doing what he can to warn us that a mentally and morally unfit man is on control of the world's strongest military.
Peak trump cultism

Peak trump cultism
Don't like Trump-like Mattis less-what else you got GENIUS???

Mattis: You won’t believe how Obama and Biden bungled Iraq and allowed the rise of ISIS.

The longer you let it sit there, the more obvious becomes your fallacy. There was no "stealing" of the election. You're just butt hurt at the result.

The election was stolen.
The people said no.
The Russians interfered.
Trump is a crazy person

Deal with it.

Trump won the only votes that count.
Hillary ran a terrible campaign.
Every nation always tries to interfere.
Hillary lost.

Truth. Learn it, love it, live it.

I think Mattis already shot his wad.
Mattis will not reveal what really happened until after Trump leaves office
Who cares? Mattis is a fucking warmonger.

Oh how I long for the days when the left was anti war first and foremost. These damn Neoliberals are going to get us all killed.

The longer you let it sit there, the more obvious becomes your fallacy. There was no "stealing" of the election. You're just butt hurt at the result.

The election was stolen.
The people said no.
The Russians interfered.
Trump is a crazy person

Deal with it.
The election was stolen.

Prime example of a mentally deranged person who should be prevented from being near a firearm.

Trump is the first US President to avoid a war since Jimmy Carter.

Let that sink in a bit, yet Trump is the bad one?

Mattis can go jump off a cliff.

Benghazi anyone? Syria anyone? ISIS anyone? How is Trump worse?

Again, their loyalty should be to the country, not the man.

The problem here is that we have a whole system, very well designed, compensating for a crazy person at its head.

Sad that Mattis still has a loyalty to not report on Trump

Trump lacks the same loyalty
----------------------------------------------- 'mattis' is the underling employee of the USA People with TRUMP being his 'cic' or Boss . Besides that , all i've heard Trump show to 'mattis' is that it was time for 'mattis' to move along RWinger .

The problem here is that we have a whole system, very well designed, compensating for a crazy person at its head.

Why is that sad? It's good that he doesn't want to undercut a sitting president and that he puts the needs of the country ahead of his own grievances. That's admirable. Is it really so important to have something to yell about?
The sad part is that out of respect, he chooses to remain silent

Trump does not have the same respect and viciously attacks a man who will not talk back
------------------------------------ GOOD , 'mattis' whether he agrees with TRUMP or not is working for the USA and not against the USA RWinger .

some of YOU guys let your silly emotions and feeling get in the way of what is best for the USA RWinger .

----------------------------------------------- 'mattis' is the underling employee of the USA People with TRUMP being his 'cic' or Boss . Besides that , all i've heard Trump show to 'mattis' is that it was time for 'mattis' to move along RWinger .
Obama fired Mattis-he hated him for calling him a coward.

Obama fired Mattis-he hated him for calling him a coward.
Mike Flynn too

Mattis is hardly a class act. A retired Army General should have the class not to criticize the Commander in Chief because he was annoyed about their relationship. Mattis has become a cheap shill for the democrat party to sell a freaking book and it's a shame. My guess is that you can pick up the book in the dollar store in a couple of months.

So if he professed to be more “flexible” to Putin, he wouldn’t be doing his bidding?

Well, since that's not what Obama said or anywhere near that... you have no point.

Obama is the one who threw Putin out of the G-8 for invading Ukraine. Trump wants to let them back in.
Who was it that said on a open mike, "I can be more flexible after the Election." ?????? Just what did he mean. Might be a statement made by someone who could not be reelected again. Can you put a name to the quote. Bet you could but don't have the honest gram guts to do so. This post will never be responded to by you liar.

Might be legit if what we were doing is defending the country. It's not.
Ukrainian court found that high ranking officials inside its government sought to help Hillary Clinton win the election. There’s also an admission from Bruce Ohr that a Ukrainian lawmaker was feeding phony, anti-Trump dirt to Fusion GPS, the firm that, well, yes, Bruce Ohr's wife Nellie worked for, the firm responsible for the bought and paid for, Russian lies to influence the 2016 election.

Who was it that said on a open mike, "I can be more flexible after the Election." ??????
And lets check the results:

- Obama piled on the sanctions (congress had to pass a resolution to keep Trump from easing sanctions)
- Obama led the world in condemning Russia's actions, including tossing them out of G8 (Trump lobbies to get them back in)
- Obama assisted Ukrainians in fighting back against russian invasion (Trump's top people were puppets for the putin puppet regime in Ukraine)
- Obama built a missile shield anyway, despite russia's objections
- Obama confiscated two spy havens, located in the US, from Russia (Trump tried to give them back)

Now,to be sure, none of this is "high praise" of Obama. The actions he took are , simply, "normal", and what one would expect from any president. So, it goes to show how abnormal and suspect Trump is, and what an effect he has had on the brains of his supporters, when they look past his bizarre, suspect behavior.

Forum List

Back