Mattis lays it on the line about resigning

First off, this piece is clearly written by a Never Trumper who tries every way possible to make the president look bad. He pushes and pushes but Mattis shows what a class act he is.

The duty of silence. If you leave an administration, you owe some silence. When you leave an administration over clear policy differences, you need to give the people who are still there as much opportunity as possible to defend the country. They still have the responsibility of protecting this great big experiment of ours. I know the malevolence some people feel for this country, and we have to give the people who are protecting us some time to carry out their duties without me adding my criticism to the cacophony that is right now so poisonous.”

But Goldburg keeps trying and gets this response:

I didn’t cook up a convenient tradition here,” he said. “You don’t endanger the country by attacking the elected commander in chief. I may not like a commander in chief one fricking bit, but our system puts the commander in chief there, and to further weaken him when we’re up against real threats—I mean, we could be at war on the Korean peninsula, every time they start launching something.”

The whole article is nothing more but attempt after attempt to make the president look bad. Read it, if you care, @ The Man Who Couldn’t Take It Anymore

Mattis suggests he might not like Trump 'one fricking bit' but says he's holding fire on him — for now @ Mattis suggests he might not like Trump 'one fricking bit' but says he's holding fire on him — for now
I think Mattis already shot his wad.
Mattis will not reveal what really happened until after Trump leaves office

First off, this piece is clearly written by a Never Trumper who tries every way possible to make the president look bad. He pushes and pushes but Mattis shows what a class act he is.

The duty of silence. If you leave an administration, you owe some silence. When you leave an administration over clear policy differences, you need to give the people who are still there as much opportunity as possible to defend the country. They still have the responsibility of protecting this great big experiment of ours. I know the malevolence some people feel for this country, and we have to give the people who are protecting us some time to carry out their duties without me adding my criticism to the cacophony that is right now so poisonous.”

I didn’t cook up a convenient tradition here,” he said. “You don’t endanger the country by attacking the elected commander in chief. I may not like a commander in chief one fricking bit, but our system puts the commander in chief there, and to further weaken him when we’re up against real threats—I mean, we could be at war on the Korean peninsula, every time they start launching something.”

The whole article is nothing more but attempt after attempt to make the president look bad. Read it, if you care, @ The Man Who Couldn’t Take It Anymore

Mattis suggests he might not like Trump 'one fricking bit' but says he's holding fire on him — for now @ Mattis suggests he might not like Trump 'one fricking bit' but says he's holding fire on him — for now
I wouldn't believe him anyway.

You would believe Trump after all the lies he has told?

You would believe Trump after all the lies he has told?
I don't believe either of them.

Putin didn’t invade the Ukraine. The rightfully elected President of the Ukraine asked for his help to prevent ethnic Russians from being slaughtered. The government and thus the nation of “Ukraine” was dissolved when the revolutionaries decided to throw their constitution out. Forming a new government requires the consent of all those involved. Did the people in Crimea consent or vote to be in the new Ukraine government? No, they didn’t.

I know these distinctions can be confusing to a dumb Marxist that believes anything the MSM globalists tells them.

Um, no. What Russia did was a violation of international law and the soveriegnty of the Ukraine.

Also, when you blurt out shit like "Globalist", it shows you are a bit on the crazy side.
The revolutionaries were in violation of the law. They couldn’t remove the President legally, so they threw their own constitution out and formed a new government. Funny how you won’t address that.

So let’s hear it, is it lawful to create a new government and rule over people who don’t participate in the formation of that government?

The revolutionaries were in violation of the law. They couldn’t remove the President legally, so they threw their own constitution out and formed a new government. Funny how you won’t address that.

So let’s hear it, is it lawful to create a new government and rule over people who don’t participate in the formation of that government?

Um, yeah. Totally lawful, because they did it and most folks were fine with it.

The real problem was that the "Elected" president was selling his country out to Putin when most people wanted stronger relations with Europe.

but even if they were COMPLETELY in the wrong, that really doesn't give Russia the right to invade.

The real problem was that the "Elected" president was selling his country out to Putin when most people wanted stronger relations with Europe.

but even if they were COMPLETELY in the wrong, that really doesn't give Russia the right to invade.
I want less relations with Europe-their dopey ideas pull in the weak minded here. Putin is Trump's distraction puppet for Democrats and the media or media and Democrats, I get the two mixed up.

There's nothing illegitimate about your president. He won fair and square because his opponent ran perhaps the worst campaign in modern history.

Not my president.
Not legitimate
Not sane

You guys fucked this up, and you aren't man enough to admit it.

If he is not your President then you aren’t American.

Sounds like we have a Russian agent on our hands.

He ain't mine either.
What country do you live in? Because if it's the United States, he's your president.

I want less relations with Europe-their dopey ideas pull in the weak minded here. Putin is Trump's distraction puppet for Democrats and the media or media and Democrats, I get the two mixed up.

I'm sure you are mixed up about a lot of things.
What country do you live in? Because if it's the United States, he's your president.
We haven't had a president since 2017.

Just the bureaucracy trying to humor a crazy person who stole the election.

Last edited:

We haven't had a president since 2009.

Check the record, Obama was president from 2009 - 2017 and Trump has been president ever since. Tell me this, who owned the election that was supposedly stolen?

We haven't had a president since 2009.

Check the record, Obama was president from 2009 - 2017 and Trump has been president ever since. Tell me this, who owned the election that was supposedly stolen?
Obama?

“Most folks were fine with it”....um yea, except the minority ethnic Russians in the eastern Ukraine that didn’t want to be slaughtered.

Nice gloss over there, CommieJoe.

Sorry, made a mistake... and forgot I was dealing with a fucking child.

Looking in the mirror again? Noticed that you conveniently ignored the question.

Looking in the mirror again? Noticed that you conveniently ignored the question.

Any adult would have realized Imade a mistake and left it at that.

A child would do what you did

Now, it's time for your nap, little boy

The longer you let it sit there, the more obvious becomes your fallacy. There was no "stealing" of the election. You're just butt hurt at the result.

Mattis is doing what he can to warn us that a mentally and morally unfit man is on control of the world's strongest military.

Forum List

Back