"CIA is awesome"
"I support the Iran Deal"
"our agencies are not politicized"
"fuck wikileaks"
"NATO is awesome"
"Russia is doing nothing against ISIS"

WTF

47.png

true enough, although I doubt we're going to be seeing the type of focus on social engineering in the military/Pentagon as we have been over the past 8 years.

I'll count that as a win.....

true enough, although I doubt we're going to be seeing the type of focus on social engineering in the military/Pentagon as we have been over the past 8 years.

Touche!

Eh. He's an old school military guy. He wasn't one of Trump's picks that I ever expected to be much different. :dunno:

------------------------------------- yep , me too !!

Sounds to me like he's telling them what they want to hear.

Playing the game as it were.

Will be interesting to see how he really thinks and what actions he will recommend.

wasn't Mathis let go by mrobama because Mathis didn't agree with mrobama on war fighting ?? Same question for General Mike Flynn I think .

Will be interesting to see how he really thinks and what actions he will recommend.
--------------------------------------------------- might be eh Claudette , just might be I hope . That's why I ask my question in post 13 concerning Mathis . Flynn doesn't really matter because he is already in [like Flynn] but I think that Flynn was let go because he disagreed with mrobama . Might be the same situation with Mathis , maybe Claudette .

--------------------------------------------------- might be eh Claudette , just might be I hope . That's why I ask my question in post 13 concerning Mathis . Flynn doesn't really matter because he is already in [like Flynn] but I think that Flynn was let go because he disagreed with mrobama . Might be the same situation with Mathis , maybe Claudette .

Good points and you might be right. We will just have to wait and see how it all plays out.

On Thursday, General James Mattis testified at the confirmation hearing in front of the Senate Armed Services Committee in order to obtain a waiver that would allow him to serve as Secretary of Defense. Gen. Mattis, who has been retired from the military since 2013, would need the waiver to bypass federal law which states that the head of the Pentagon needs to be a civilian or retired from the military for at least 7 years. Following the hearing in front of the members of the Senate Armed Services Committee, the vote for the waiver passed 24-3. A subsequent vote from Congress must also be passed in order for Mattis to obtain the waiver.

BREAKING: Gen. Mattis Waiver Passes Senate Armed Services Committee 24-3

OFF TOPIC comment but this election was very important to the libs , dems and lefties that are working to destroy the USA . mrobama has been at work destroying USA military as far as leadership and soldiers as he packs both areas with un-American social groups and individuals . This election if Hilary woulda won would have been more continuation of mrobamas policies under 'hilary' . Americans and America really dodged the bullet this election but we have got to keep working . ----------------------------- as I said , OFF TOPIC but this thought just occurred to me and I wanted to share with the lefties that visit this thread !!

Forum List

Back