Maui Burning

Of course there were. The biomass of termites, right now, is greater than all of mankind.

I see where you wrote 8 billion "of all types" - I thought we were talking about dinosaurs, since that was the subject of my original question.

If you are going to claim to have a semi educated opinion you had best learn about the subject.

Sorry, but internet win...DENIED!

I see where you wrote 8 billion "of all types" - I thought we were talking about dinosaurs, since that was the subject of my original question.

Sorry, but internet win...DENIED!

Yes, there were 8 billion dinosaurs, of all type.

I see English isn't your native language.

Vids are coming out on social media places...showing a beam, in slow mo. DEW. Period. No doubts about it.

BUt, believe what you (nayssayers) want.

Tried to load another vid...FOR this thread...but they won't play either. Quietly removing them by the Cabal. Must. Not. See, I presume.

Yes, there were 8 billion dinosaurs, of all type.

So let's suppose that this is true. Let's suppose there were even twice or thrice that number. Did they clear cut forests? Did they take vast amounts of carbon out of the ground and pump it into the atmosphere? We're a rather destructive species by comparison it would seem.

The majority of arsonists are not political and the arson is not politically motivated. Can you be any more biased?

Currently they are looking at electrical companies and Maui has an outdated power grid.

Also appears they were supposed to shut down their grid as winds kicked up, but failed to do so.

So let's suppose that this is true. Let's suppose there were even twice or thrice that number. Did they clear cut forests? Did they take vast amounts of carbon out of the ground and pump it into the atmosphere? We're a rather destructive species by comparison it would seem.

Carbon is the fundamental building block of life on this planet. ANYONE who thinks otherwise is an anti science, religious nut job.

Full stop.

Forum List

Back