Maui Burning

There can be too much carbon in the atmosphere, you dumb piece of shit.

No, there can't, you dumb son of a bitch.

If the atmospheric concentration drops to 200ppm the world DIES.

That's a fact. We are at the LOWEST level of CO2 concentration in hundreds of thousands of years.

That too is a fact.

That's a fact. We are at the LOWEST level of CO2 concentration in hundreds of thousands of years.

That too is a fact.
So are you saying if the atmosphere was made up of 100% CO2, you'd be ok with that?

So are you saying if the atmosphere was made up of 100% CO2, you'd be ok with that?

Yet again, you demonstrate your complete lack of scientific knowledge. The maximum CO2 concentration the Earth can ever achieve is about 10,000ppm. But little retard you, has to go and imply that we can become Venus.

Take a science class, junior.

You're way out of your league.

Yet again, you demonstrate your complete lack of scientific knowledge. The maximum CO2 concentration the Earth can ever achieve is about 10,000ppm. But little retard you, has to go and imply that we can become Venus.

Take a science class, junior.

You're way out of your league.
I was speaking hypothetically.

That too is a fact.
This doesnt look like a historical low to me

I was speaking hypothetically.

This doesnt look like a historical low to me

You don't understand the term hypothetical. Hypothetical implies there is a possibility.

You leaped to an impossibility. That is typical for anti science religious nutjobs.

There were? Like alive at the same time? I suppose you have a citation or something to back this up.

All that's great, but that doesn't help us much. Human civilization didn't develop in the Jurassic or Cretaceous. Moreover, the presence of more GHGs in the atmosphere is only part of the problem we face.
He is the master of pulling things from his ass.

I'm a scientist. Not a fiction writer, moron.
3-Dumb-and-Dumber-Laughing-Gif.gif

You don't understand the term hypothetical. Hypothetical implies there is a possibility.

You leaped to an impossibility. That is typical for anti science religious nutjobs.
What about my graph? You going to address that? Or are you just going to continue to spout lies about our current CO2 levels being at historical lows?

There is some evidence that Venus could have been habitable millions of years ago.

What about my graph? You going to address that? Or are you just going to continue to spout lies about our current CO2 levels being at historical lows?

There is some evidence that Venus could have been habitable millions of years ago.

Your graph is one of many. Like I said, no scientific research ever is guided by a single graph.

Except for climatology.

Funny that.

So how many graphs would you need for me to show that you are a liar? 2? 3? 5,000?

No graph shows I am a liar, dumbass. I am quoting well known scientific facts.

YOUR heroes are the ones claiming they don't need to follow the scientific method.

That makes THEM perpetrators of scientific fraud.

No graph shows I am a liar, dumbass. I am quoting well known scientific facts.

YOUR heroes are the ones claiming they don't need to follow the scientific method.

That makes THEM perpetrators of scientific fraud.
So the graph I linked doesnt show you are a liar? I'm pretty sure it does. And any sane person would agree with me. You're a retired old man sitting around getting indoctrinated by Fox all day.. We get it. You've lost your mind.

So the graph I linked doesnt show you are a liar? I'm pretty sure it does. And any sane person would agree with me. You're a retired old man sitting around getting indoctrinated by Fox all day.. We get it. You've lost your mind.

No, your graph proves nothing. That's the point. Graphs that are accurate show a particular metric at one particular spot.

That's all. Morons think graphs represent the whole world.

No, your graph proves nothing. That's the point. Graphs that are accurate show a particular metric at one particular spot.

That's all. Morons think graphs represent the whole world.
So in essence you are saying no amount of evidence to the contrary will prove you wrong. You're losing it....

Forum List

Back