Maui Burning

The vast majority of papers before 1980 predicted warming, not cooling.

That being said, 'warming' could actually result in 'cooling' impacts. If, for example, warmer waters shut down the currents in the Atlantic Ocean, that could actually make temperatures colder in parts of the Northern Hemisphere - for a time, anyway - which brings up an important point about climate change: these impacts won't be linear.
i lived it and remembered it clearly, yet you know more....chuckle

1641250759055.png

Now, people who lived there all their lives and did not want to sell their property to Larry Ellison got burned out of them. Ellison now can "buy" the land and make the whole island a billionaires paradise. That tiny downtown part of the island was the obstacle.

Last edited:
But.... Biden is on vacation again and riding his bike completely unattached and in solitude protected from any questions about an American state that has just been devastated by fire....

FEMA is already doing damage assessment. What concrete things should Brandon be doing that he hasn't so far?

Pulling back on Ukraine isn't necessary to support Hawaii. What is necessary is more funding of FEMA, which Congress can do -- if it wants to do anything beyond hurting Joe Biden.
Then why are we borrowing money and printing it by the billions?...

Are you seriously suggesting the fire on Maui was started by green lasers from satellites?
I'm saying that fire happened NOT DUE TO HIGH WINDS FROM NORA. I don't know how it started, but it damn sure did in some manner. But you go ahead and trust the government and corrupt officials and elite assholes who wanted that whole area for whatever reason. I trust NOBODY, and I doubt most of what is said UNLESS it makes sense. Lasers and DEW are not figments of imagination.

Hell, Biden & Co and corrupt governments can get on tv and admit to everything, and liberals will STILL find an excuse and not believe.

Wake up.

Laugh on, mate. But you can see it for yourself. Google debt-GDP ratio.
Ever heard of the carter malaise?...see.... stats and graphs and expert testimony can be tainted... its what people live through that tells the real story....

I realize these types of things are difficult for someone like you to understand, but it's science.
I'm one of the millions of Americans that can accept that some of this heating can be laid to anthropomorphic change, but I will not swallow the lie that only Western economies should voluntarily ruin themselves while China, India, and many others are taking little to no measures to help with the situation. AGM may be to blame but destroying our countries will not sufficiently act to stop the damage.
Preach it to somebody who cares.

I'm one of the millions of Americans that can accept that some of this heating can be laid to anthropomorphic change, but I will not swallow the lie that only Western economies should voluntarily ruin themselves while China, India, and many others are taking little to no measures to help with the situation. AGM may be to blame but destroying our countries will not sufficiently act to stop the damage.
Preach it to somebody who cares.
Yeah creating brand new billion dollar industries. What a drain on the economy that would be.

Fires in Canada....tornadoes in the mid west...fires in Maui....and climate change is a hoax. Ask trump.
The hoax is that Western countries alone can fix this problem when there is little proof that the entire planet working together would be a guarantee to fix it. Preach it to someone who cares.

Forum List

Back