Maui Burning

you just said it...researchers sold the country a pile of shat ....lolol............researchers like today....lolol

go away

Anyone can say anything on the internet for free, like you keep doing.

The researchers know more about this shit than you do.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Seems mine irritates you whereas I don't give a rats ass what you think.

In short...I believe what the locals are reporting instead of the lame stream media. But that's me. Believe as YOU wish. I will trust the natives that live there.

Well, this sucks. Lahaina is gone..or so news sources say and people that live there. ALL boats in the harbor are destroyed. People jumping in the ocean to escape the flames. Dead people laying in the street (that were not checked to see if they were dead and PRESUMED to be so. What if they just passed out from smoke inhalation?) . No no..just drive by and say "she can't be helped" without getting out of their car as they film. Jeez.
Anyway..shades of Paradise. I love that island, and especially that town. Gone. And the oldest tree on the island probably gone too...the famous Banyan tree. So many good memories...gone, like Paradise. So damn sad.

Pics, or it didn't happen...

Didn't show her on that vid ^. Other vids did. I guess they cut that part out. She was laying in the street, NOT burned. Just laying there. Saw the original vid. Scroll the link above and you will probably run across it. Someone else said a dog was running wildly, but....that camera was more important to film instead of HELPING.:mad:
I saw no bodies...

Pics, or it didn't happen..
For the nutjobs claiming it was a Jewish space laser. ^^^^^^^

Jidf_logo.png

In short...I believe what the locals are reporting instead of the lame stream media. But that's me. Believe as YOU wish. I will trust the natives that live there.
The natives are saying a green laser shot out from the sky and started the fire?

Maui Resident Says We Were Winning Against Fires “Until Water Shut Off” (Video)​

Ok. We all know much of Maui lost power and water from the effects of the fire. What’s your point?

Are you suggesting the authorities intentionally shut off the water in order to make the fire worse and kill more people?

Ok. We all know much of Maui lost power and water from the effects of the fire. What’s your point?

Are you suggesting the authorities intentionally shut off the water in order to make the fire worse and kill more people?
Have you considered the source? If you're good with the gateway pundit, then nevermind.

Have you considered the source? If you're good with the gateway pundit, then nevermind.
Go back and re-read my post and the one I quoted and you’ll see I agree.

Truly, only an idiot would entertain the notion that the fire in Hawaii was deliver caused by “space lasers”

Forum List

Back