Maui Burning

Ever heard of the carter malaise?...see.... stats and graphs and expert testimony can be tainted... its what people live through that tells the real story....

Very much aware of the Carter malaise. Reagan got growth - I give him credit for that. It wasn't entirely his doing but he gets credit for some of it.

Unfortunately, Reagan was when Republicans stopped caring about debt/deficits and stopped trying to work with Democrats to that effect.

The hoax is that Western countries alone can fix this problem

I agree with you. Western countries cannot fix it alone, especially when China and the rest of the 'developing' world is accelerating their use of FF. You are 1000% correct. And we shouldn't let White Man's Guilt block us from confronting reality.

That being said, we cannot ignore the fact that developing nations want the wealth and power that we have, and absent of climate catastrophe, they have no reason not to pursue these ends.

We need global collective action...of an unprecedented variety. It won't be easy, I realize.

I'm saying that fire happened NOT DUE TO HIGH WINDS FROM NORA. I don't know how it started, but it damn sure did in some manner. But you go ahead and trust the government and corrupt officials and elite assholes who wanted that whole area for whatever reason. I trust NOBODY, and I doubt most of what is said UNLESS it makes sense. Lasers and DEW are not figments of imagination.

Hell, Biden & Co and corrupt governments can get on tv and admit to everything, and liberals will STILL find an excuse and not believe.

Wake up.
:lmao:

In Hawaii, the paradise of the bastion of "proper capitalism," people wonder, why the fires destroyed mostly the homes of locals, who resisted long and hard to have their homes bought up by super-rich developers. The blinders only see a small part of it, not knowing Marxism

That's why hustlers spend countless billions to denigrate the ideas of a just society. Ah, well, what if these fire victims open Marx, read about 300% profit, for the sake of which capital will go to any crime, and say: "But this is a photographic card of today's reality!".

BTW, the recent Rhodes fires, for some reason were very coincidental with a development site for a wind turbine ....

Last edited:
In the meantime, Sloppy Joe sees the fires in Hawaii as an opportunity to steal taxpayer money for Ukraine.

The senior aide said they expect the supplemental request to be tied to a request for U.S. disaster relief funding, which could draw out some hesitant GOP votes. They also anticipated the likely funding for Ukraine to be between $13 billion and $18 billion, a smaller sum compared to the roughly $43 billion given by the U.S. so far.

I'm still not laughing.

F3NLvHyWsAE2Ozf

Forum List

Back