Maui Burning

And that is what gets you off? Seeing bodies? There are many there. That should give you a thrill.
Hardly. I'm just suspicious in this day and age of sensational vids, posted for clicks, that don't show what they claim to portray; but rather serve as a sounding board for an agenda. All too common these days. It doesn't help that the initial video was censored. If one claims to show a thing; then show the thing. Don't rely on people to "trust" the random internet poster.

Unknown.jpeg

Hardly. I'm just suspicious in this day and age of sensational vids, posted for clicks, that don't show what they claim to portray; but rather serve as a sounding board for an agenda. All too common these days. It doesn't help that the initial video was censored. If one claims to show a thing; then show the thing. Don't rely on people to "trust" the random internet poster.
Kinda hard to show what is censored, isn't it? But I did find it after much hunting. Happy now? Couldn't take my word on it that a woman was laying in the street, presumably dead and you HAD to see if for yourself? You probably doubt Lahaina burned and its all made up, too, right? Did you know LE blocked the road to those trying to escape? No way to go EXCEPT into Lahaina...and Front St..hence all those cars sitting there burned up. Need a pic of that, too? And supplies? Like the storage units in Haiti after a catastrophe..found a year later full of items for victims? Never disbursed. Same thing is going on in Maui. Children were sent home from all schools in Lahaina. Sent home. Alone. Parents at work. Fire breaks out....all those kids now dead. No sirens. No warnings. Nothing. Don't believe me, or the ones reporting it that ARE locals? Fine. Believe as you wish.
But you wanted to see the womans body, so I put in the link. Happy now? Or do you need to see more suffering?

Kinda hard to show what is censored, isn't it? But I did find it after much hunting. Happy now? Couldn't take my word on it that a woman was laying in the street, presumably dead and you HAD to see if for yourself? You probably doubt Lahaina burned and its all made up, too, right? Did you know LE blocked the road to those trying to escape? No way to go EXCEPT into Lahaina...and Front St..hence all those cars sitting there burned up. Need a pic of that, too? And supplies? Like the storage units in Haiti after a catastrophe..found a year later full of items for victims? Never disbursed. Same thing is going on in Maui. Children were sent home from all schools in Lahaina. Sent home. Alone. Parents at work. Fire breaks out....all those kids now dead. No sirens. No warnings. Nothing. Don't believe me, or the ones reporting it that ARE locals? Fine. Believe as you wish.
But you wanted to see the womans body, so I put in the link. Happy now? Or do you need to see more suffering?
Relax cupcake. It's nothing personal. It's just the way things are nowadays.

How Did The Devastating Maui Fires Really Start?​

Who's the local emergency official who actually said he had "no regrets" about not turning on the emergency warning sirens?

Look, I get not wanting to be the fall guy - he shouldn't be. But script that shit out better before you let someone stick a mic in front of you and before you start opening your mouth.

Very unfair.

As the man says in the video.....I agree with him : :(

"This is infuriating… land grab is in full effect. If they can do what they did in Hawaii, they can do this anywhere. They can do this to your home."

Very unfair.

As the man says in the video.....I agree with him : :(

"This is infuriating… land grab is in full effect. If they can do what they did in Hawaii, they can do this anywhere. They can do this to your home."

I don't trust TikTok, but I do very much believe that insurance companies will screw homeowners. They've gotten away with it after hurricanes.

This is not a popular opinion, but if the average, middle-class household will be able to be able to purchase (and insure) property in the future, this will mean basically the end of private-sector insurance for most people. Most people in the future - if they want to have property insured - will need a government scheme. And that means higher taxes.

We could say "Fuck that" if we want, but people won't take the risk to buy property. Insurance companies won't. Most households won't. Real estate markets will stagnate unless something is done. That is the world we're moving into.

I don't trust TikTok, but I do very much believe that insurance companies will screw homeowners. They've gotten away with it after hurricanes.

This is not a popular opinion, but if the average, middle-class household will be able to be able to purchase (and insure) property in the future, this will mean basically the end of private-sector insurance for most people. Most people in the future - if they want to have property insured - will need a government scheme. And that means higher taxes.

We could say "Fuck that" if we want, but people won't take the risk to buy property. Insurance companies won't. Most households won't. Real estate markets will stagnate unless something is done. That is the world we're moving into.
Most insurance is a racket, friend of mine had pet insurance for his Dog, it needed a big operation they refused to pay out, it cost him £4.000, he loved his dog so paid it.

Except the money we sent to Ukraine is going to weapons, not houses - weapons to prevent Russia from destroying their country and influencing European politics.
Bottom line is, Hawaii is your concern and the people who are suffering there, WTF does Ukraine have to do with you to justify sending over a hundred billion $$$$ to a corrupt bunch of gangsters?

Bottom line is, Hawaii is your concern and the people who are suffering there, WTF does Ukraine have to do with you to justify sending over a hundred billion $$$$ to a corrupt bunch of gangsters?

Because I don't want Russia to have more global influence. The stronger Russia gets, the worse it is for everyone else.

We can do both. We can afford to support Ukraine and we can afford to rebuild Maui.

Forum List

Back