Maui Burning

Bottom line is, Hawaii is your concern and the people who are suffering there, WTF does Ukraine have to do with you to justify sending over a hundred billion $$$$ to a corrupt bunch of gangsters?
Protecting new Democracies is a priority.

Why do you put people in Hawaii over people from Puerto Rico?

Because I don't want Russia to have more global influence. The stronger Russia gets, the worse it is for everyone else.

We can do both. We can afford to support Ukraine and we can afford to rebuild Maui.
No you can't afford both, and whats your problem with Russia? i mean it's not like they have started several wars in the past twenty years and invaded half the middle East, i just don't get this deranged fixation with Russia, before that it was the Soviet Union, well that went so the warmongers need a new enemy.

Joe Biden: "No comment."

Stay home Joe! Maui doesn't want you there.

While they were being burned alive in their cars and their homes, you Joe were on the beach just getting a sun tan.'
Hilarious

Bet you fucking praise President Biden if he threw some household roll towels around though.

Joe Biden: "No comment."

Stay home Joe! Maui doesn't want you there.

While they were being burned alive in their cars and their homes, you Joe were on the beach just getting a sun tan.'

Yup!

e3e400299c108d8a.jpeg

No you can't afford both,

Yes we can.

and whats your problem with Russia?

You can read about the history of Russia sometime, because clearly anyone who asks a question like that has not.

i mean it's not like they have started several wars in the past twenty years and invaded half the middle East, i just don't get this deranged fixation with Russia, before that it was the Soviet Union, well that went so the warmongers need a new enemy.

God, stop being an anti-American fag for once.

Now that rescue and recovery efforts are in place, Maui is well served by having 2 veteran former Las Vegas police officers running things. Police Chief John Pelletier was Incident Commander during the 2017 Las Vegas Massacre and his Assistant Chief Charles Hank III, also an officer during that massacre, both no strangers to tragic incidents.

Now that rescue and recovery efforts are in place, Maui is well served by having 2 veteran former Las Vegas police officers running things. Police Chief John Pelletier was Incident Commander during the 2017 Las Vegas Massacre and his Assistant Chief Charles Hank III, also an officer during that massacre, both no strangers to tragic incidents.

When I posted the above I hoped it would pique peoples curiosity and further the discussion. Some celebrities such as Oprah. Woody Harrelson, Jeff Bezos plus others have mansions on Maui. The fires spared their properties. Now Big Tech giants such as Alphabet (Google), Amazon, Apple, Meta (Facebook) and Microsoft are suddenly rushing to Maui, prodded by Blackrock, the world's largest asset management company. Why the seemingly sudden interest in buying up a large portion of the devastated Island? Something is so fishy that the Governor and Legislature has forbidden any land sales.

Any ideas or comment?

When I posted the above I hoped it would pique peoples curiosity and further the discussion. Some celebrities such as Oprah. Woody Harrelson, Jeff Bezos plus others have mansions on Maui. The fires spared their properties. Now Big Tech giants such as Alphabet (Google), Amazon, Apple, Meta (Facebook) and Microsoft are suddenly rushing to Maui, prodded by Blackrock, the world's largest asset management company. Why the seemingly sudden interest in buying up a large portion of the devastated Island? Something is so fishy that the Governor and Legislature has forbidden any land sales.

Any ideas or comment?
It's for the big Do Over. Once the mainland is destroyed, the elites need their safe place..which is the hawaiian islands. The mainland will be one big Escape From New York....starring...us.

But first, they have to do to the hawaiians what they did to the native americans. I wonder when tainted food will be sent, along with disease riddled blankets? And where will the rez be located. Certainly not in the islands. Trail of sail tears?

Molokai used to be a leper colony. And leprosy is now in Florida. Gosh. Maybe all hawaiians and lepers in florida will be sent to the rez of Molokai.

It's for the big Do Over. Once the mainland is destroyed, the elites need their safe place..which is the hawaiian islands. The mainland will be one big Escape From New York....starring...us.
My concern is those Big Tech companies want to create another empire like Silicone Valley and they were working at it right after the fires started, prodded by Blackrock.

All those islands. Handy dandy for remote controlling the mainland since Gates bought most of the farmland. Starvation anyone?

Forum List

Back