Maui Burning

... why are your heroes claiming "warming" is causing the fires??
Who do imagine to be my "heroes," Cuckoo Man?

We know who yours are:
OIP.STl4VKITbUFe8SsTjLskUQAAAA

The record high temperature for Hawaii is from 1931.

The Co2 Fraud is actively claiming "warming" is responsible for the fires. Problem - NO WARMING....
Still peddling bullshit are ya emh.

Well, this sucks. Lahaina is gone..or so news sources say and people that live there. ALL boats in the harbor are destroyed. People jumping in the ocean to escape the flames. Dead people laying in the street (that were not checked to see if they were dead and PRESUMED to be so. What if they just passed out from smoke inhalation?) . No no..just drive by and say "she can't be helped" without getting out of their car as they film. Jeez.
Anyway..shades of Paradise. I love that island, and especially that town. Gone. And the oldest tree on the island probably gone too...the famous Banyan tree. So many good memories...gone, like Paradise. So damn sad.

Looking at the photos, looks like the old court house is gutted but the banyons still look green.

You're brainwashed my Dude.

You have ZERO evidence that manmade warming is having ANY impact on ocean temperatures.

You have ZERO evidence that a rise in ocean temperatures REDUCES trade winds.

You have ZERO evidence that dry conditions in Hawaii have ANYTHING to do with Global Warming.

And you have ZERO evidence that Global Warming had any impact on wildfires in Hawaii.

It's just something you regurgitate anytime anything happens in the world.

We should treat these unscientific claims exactly how the media reports on Trump...

"John Doe 101 claims WITHOUT EVIDENCE that climate change is directly responsible for a wildfire in Maui."
I'm sure your words will make the Maui survivors feel better.

I'm sure your words will make the Maui survivors feel better.

Hey, that is life. Those islands are remote bits of land in the middle of the ocean whose nearest "natives" really are at best the Polynesians who settled there centuries ago. These are volcanic islands, and while a very nice place when all is well, if the volcanic eruptions don't get you, then now we find that a badly timed severe wind storm from a passing typhoon fanning the flamings of an incidental fire probably started by some idiot during the island's typical dry season was all it takes to flame the fire far and wide.

What man will build, God shall place asunder.

Injecting oxygen (wind) into a fire (burning coals) is the traditional way of creating intense heat sufficient to forge steel. Move to and live on Hawaii at your own risk.

Hey, that is life. Those islands are remote bits of land in the middle of the ocean whose nearest "natives" really are at best the Polynesians who settled there centuries ago. These are volcanic islands, and while a very nice place when all is well, if the volcanic eruptions don't get you, then now we find that a badly timed severe wind storm from a passing typhoon fanning the flamings of an incidental fire probably started by some idiot during the island's typical dry season was all it takes to flame the fire far and wide.

What man will build, God shall place asunder.

Injecting oxygen (wind) into a fire (burning coals) is the traditional way of creating intense heat sufficient to forge steel. Move to and live on Hawaii at your own risk.
"Hey, that is life"...................I will quote you on this.

It is a stupid Democrat state. My "Give a Fuck O'Meter" is hardly showing anything.

Actually I do have compassion for their tragedy. I just wish they would pull their heads out of their asses and stop electing idiot Democrats.

It is a stupid Democrat state. My "Give a Fuck O'Meter" is hardly showing anything.

Actually I do have compassion for their tragedy. I just wish they would pull their heads out of their asses and stop electing idiot Democrats.
Have you tried ingesting disinfectants to kill COVID?

Or UV light?

Do you own a Sharpie?

Have you tried ingesting disinfectants to kill COVID?

Or UV light?

Do you own a Sharpie?
That dingbat Senator (Hiroro) from Hawaii is one of the dumbest and hateful Democrat bitches in Congress. Those two Senators are absolute idiots. The two Representativres are shitheads as are all Democrats.

Forum List

Back