Maui Burning

You're brainwashed my Dude.

You have ZERO evidence that manmade warming is having ANY impact on ocean temperatures.

You have ZERO evidence that a rise in ocean temperatures REDUCES trade winds.

You have ZERO evidence that dry conditions in Hawaii have ANYTHING to do with Global Warming.

And you have ZERO evidence that Global Warming had any impact on wildfires in Hawaii.

It's just something you regurgitate anytime anything happens in the world.

We should treat these unscientific claims exactly how the media reports on Trump...

"John Doe 101 claims WITHOUT EVIDENCE that climate change is directly responsible for a wildfire in Maui."

"As greenhouse gases trap more energy from the sun, the oceans are absorbing more heat, resulting in an increase in sea surface temperatures "

But man hasnt been around for 4.5 billion years affecting it. Just say you are pro-pollution and move on.
Big oil had known for decades what burning fossil fuels was doing to the planet. But they did not want to risk their profits, so they set about undermining their own research findings

.https://www.theguardian.com/business/2023/jan/12/exxon-climate-change-global-warming-research

But man hasnt been around for 4.5 billion years affecting it. Just say you are pro-pollution and move on.

You just proved me right. You admitted that for 4.5 billion years climate has changed and man has had no effect on it because he wasn't even around TO effect it. But now, that climate is continuing to change, AS IT HAS FOR 4.5 BILLION MOTHERFUCKING YEARS PRIOR, now all of a sudden its because we drive Ford Excursions.

Thanks for playing. You're easier than I thought. Dumber than I thought, too.

I read a post from a guy that spent his honeymoon there 30-odd years ago, he said it was lush with pineapple fields.....He went back a couple of years ago (2nd honeymoon) and the pineapple fields were gone and nothing but dry brown scrub remained.

I can't say if it's true or not but if it is then it's a small wonder it went up in flames.....Given the liberal politics are about the same has HI done went and CAed itself as far as land management goes?

You just proved me right. You admitted that for 4.5 billion years climate has changed and man has had no effect on it because he wasn't even around TO effect it. But now, that climate is continuing to change, AS IT HAS FOR 4.5 BILLION MOTHERFUCKING YEARS PRIOR, now all of a sudden its because we drive Ford Excursions.

Thanks for playing. You're easier than I thought. Dumber than I thought, too.
LOL I didnt prove you right. The heat stored in oceans have increased drastically since the 50's. Sea surface temps have increased drastically in the last 30 years. Between 1996 and 2011, the east coast lost more land than it gained. I could go on and on.

Yes the climate is constantly changing. But that doesnt preclude man from affecting climate. Why is that so difficult to understand? Wait I get it. You've never heard of or seen a Venn diagram. Maybe you were playing hooky from school that day in 7th grade. But I get it. It's because you animals have no clue how to think logically.

LOL I didnt prove you right. The heat stored in oceans have increased drastically since the 50's. Sea surface temps have increased drastically in the last 30 years. Between 1996 and 2011, the east coast lost more land than it gained. I could go on and on.

Yes the climate is constantly changing. But that doesnt preclude man from affecting climate. Why is that so difficult to understand? Wait I get it. You've never heard of or seen a Venn diagram. Maybe you were playing hooky from school that day in 7th grade. But I get it. It's because you animals have no clue how to think logically.

You can't PROVE climate change is man made just because man is here. It's YOUR burden to PROVE it. You have nothing. Good, oceans have heated up. They've heated up and cooled for 4.5 BILLION MOTHERFUCKING YEARS. NONE OF THIS SHIT IS NEW. This has been happening for BILLIONS of years. You look at 50 years and see that as proof. I look at BILLIONS of years and see that it's just history repeating itself. This time, we're around to see it. Big whoop.

PROVE man has caused it. YOU CAN'T. Fuck you and your Venn diagram. I can produce a diagram showing global temp has gone up and down for 4.5 BILLION FUCKING YEARS. 50 years ain't shit, it means NOTHING. In your human life, if you were to live 75 years, you are literally judging an entire human life by a fraction of a second. That is how small of a piece of time you are looking at and making conclusions. You are THAT fucking stupid.

You can't PROVE climate change is man made just because man is here. It's YOUR burden to PROVE it. You have nothing. Good, oceans have heated up. They've heated up and cooled for 4.5 BILLION MOTHERFUCKING YEARS. NONE OF THIS SHIT IS NEW. This has been happening for BILLIONS of years. You look at 50 years and see that as proof. I look at BILLIONS of years and see that it's just history repeating itself. This time, we're around to see it. Big whoop.

PROVE man has caused it. YOU CAN'T.

Cute, using a left leaning website to push a liberal agenda.

Environmental Defense Fund is a think tank / policy group source with an AllSides Media Bias Rating™ of Lean Left.

National institute of health says its bullshit:

Another "study" that showed that it's bullshit:

I am no expert, BUT...I know if I have a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house and I invite 200 people to cram themselves into it AND use the bathroom...well....there goes the plumbing. And the walls. And the carpet. And the linoleum. And the roof from methane gases of burps, farts, cooking, shitting in one toilet. It ain't rocket science. Climate change is real. Proof is how the earth is reacting to OUR polluting it. Look at India and how they dump their trash in rivers and the ocean. Look at your local dump BEFORE it is buried under dirt. Now multiply it a billion times. THAT is what is causing the earth to die.
Just my opinion. Do carry on about it instead of concentrating on the flora and fauna and animals and human lives now burned beyond recognition.

Actually we have been getting LESS tornadoes than average for the last two years and SIGNIFICANTLY less than the peak in the early 2000s of 143 tornadoes.

Last year we had 16 TOTAL for the entire state.

This year so far there have been 12.

Actually it's been pretty quiet in regards to tornados in Missouri since 2011. Doesnt disprove climate change, however.

I read a post from a guy that spent his honeymoon there 30-odd years ago, he said it was lush with pineapple fields.....He went back a couple of years ago (2nd honeymoon) and the pineapple fields were gone and nothing but dry brown scrub remained.

I can't say if it's true or not but if it is then it's a small wonder it went up in flames.....Given the liberal politics are about the same has HI done went and CAed itself as far as land management goes?
This was a very ignorant statement. You blame liberal politics for the affects of climate change. Water is going to be a very precious commodity as climate changes worsens. Why do you think the pineapple fields were dried and brown?

Climate Change is NOT a hoax, as your party leader claims. It may be too late to reverse the damage it may inflict on each of us.

One of your colleagues claims oil was the greatest discovery ever. That was also an ignorant statement.

Doesnt disprove climate change, however.
I don't think anyone disputes that the climate changes.

What we dispute is that we as species are responsible for it, or have any avenue to reverse it.

When my Grandmother (born in 1897) rode the wagon to the schoolhouse in southern PA, they often got lost because the snow was higher than the fenceposts along to road.

My Grandad (born 1994) talks about the year with no summer and the time it snowed in the 4th of July in Maryland.

Below is a picture of the snow plowed up in Keyser's Ridge Maryland (Old US-40...now I-68 exit 14) in 1938. Almost as high as the telephone poles.

Screenshot_20230809-174102-912.png

That was normal at the time.

I don't think anyone disputes that the climate changes.

What we dispute is that we as species are responsible for it, or have any avenue to reverse it.

When my Grandmother (born in 1897) rode the wagon to the schoolhouse in southern PA, they often got lost because the snow was higher than the fenceposts along to road.

My Grandad (born 1994) talks about the year with no summer and the time it snowed in the 4th of July in Maryland.

Below is a picture of the snow plowed up in Keyser's Ridge Maryland (Old US-40...now I-68 exit 14) in 1938. Almost as high as the telephone poles.

View attachment 813239

That was normal at the time.
Well it is Garrett Co, MD.....I'd not be a bit surprised if someone said it's snowing there now. ;)

Forum List

Back