Maurice Hill, a man who loves gun, was most like a Republican

Maurice Hill: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
-------------------------------

If he voted he would of voted Republican, because as you know Democrats want to take away all guns.
they do ..they say it all the time

yas aint taking mine

rainbow-unicorn-ak-47.png

see yas in hell.JPG

Let’s see if any gun control legislation comes out of this tragedy.

If he voted he would of voted Republican, because as you know Democrats want to take away all guns.
Wrong! He would most likely vote Democrat, because they intend to take guns away from all the non criminals leaving the unidentified gun possessing criminals in complete control. You don't look deep enough Penele- poop! All the back ground checks in the world wouldn't have kept this guy from getting a gun, well not in North Philly anyway. Why wouldn't people living in a "war zone" arm themselves, Legally or illegally. Dem district again Hmmmmmm!

I see the mayor repeating the same old story about keeping guns out of the hands of criminals. It can't be done.....if they want a gun, they'll get a gun. Period and end of story.

Heck, they could make a ghost gun fairly easily.

However, does this mean we shouldn't have reasonable, common-sense gun laws? Nope.

I see the mayor repeating the same old story about keeping guns out of the hands of criminals. It can't be done.....if they want a gun, they'll get a gun. Period and end of story.

However, does this mean we shouldn't have reasonable, common-sense gun laws? Nope.
There’s no common sense in progressivism

Lol
If we have any criminal control in this country this guy would’ve never happened, execute violent repeat offenders. Problem solved
Firearms have never been and will never be the problem
You loopy kunt

Penele-poop should go to North Philly and ask the people in the Area to turn in the criminals, Then go door to door and ask if she can have their guns. Feelin brave Pene? It's why they sent 6 cops instead of one, they already knew his record, and history of violence! I see years in federal prison for this scumbag, the problem is "He doesn't care" and the community he operated in will just go on as before. People were throwing debris at the Cops and taunting them for trying to arrest this guy. Amazing stuff! :twirl:

The left wants "nobody to have the right to private gun ownership". It throws a big wrench into the machine of seizing complete power. They cloak it in the old story of making America safer. "Thank you Mr. Govt person" I'm quite safe the way I am, I don't want or need your help with my personal safety. You have walls around your compound and private security! Citizens have firearms because they can't afford armed security and can't build walls because of zoning restrictions and such... You live in your World, The rest of us live in the Real World!

I suppose they could always push for preventative detention without charge. Of course the Constitution would need some changes first (thank heavens). Also, the Brits tried that in the 80's with IRA members. It didn't work.

Forum List

Back