Maxine Waters’ Career May Be Finished — New Scandal Revealed

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Being a member of a protected class may save her.
Wake me up when ANY DemonRAT is held accountable for their criminality.

California Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters is certainly no stranger to controversy and scandal. In fact, she wallows in it. Waters strikes me as someone who believes she is above the law and can get away with whatever she wants. It’s one of the reasons she is seen as one of the most corrupt politicians in Congress.

A new complaint has been filed against Waters and it and the new unfolding scandal surrounding the complaint has the potential to finish off her career. The complaint involves an obscure fundraising tactic that has raked in thousands of dollars from state politicians in exchange for being listed on her slate mailers. This go-around, it involves supporters of a former Los Angeles mayor defeated in the June gubernatorial primary.

A conservative watchdog group named the National Legal and Policy Center is the one who filed the complaint with the Federal Election Commission against Waters, her campaign and a pro-charter school group called Families and Teachers for Antonio Villaraigosa — which backed the former Democratic mayor of Los Angeles.

Read more at rwnofficial.com ...

jPn4EW1.jpg

As I have often stated, Black Democrat Women are untouchables. No matter how stupid or incompetent they are, they never suffer any consequences. And they know they won't. They are the definition of a protected class. How does Brenda Snipes still have her job? Did anything happen to that Senator who said someone ought to assassinate President Trump? Nope.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

It can't be.

She needs to be the poster child of the party......

California Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters is certainly no stranger to controversy and scandal. In fact, she wallows in it. Waters strikes me as someone who believes she is above the law and can get away with whatever she wants. It’s one of the reasons she is seen as one of the most corrupt politicians in Congress.

A new complaint has been filed against Waters and it and the new unfolding scandal surrounding the complaint has the potential to finish off her career. The complaint involves an obscure fundraising tactic that has raked in thousands of dollars from state politicians in exchange for being listed on her slate mailers. This go-around, it involves supporters of a former Los Angeles mayor defeated in the June gubernatorial primary.

A conservative watchdog group named the National Legal and Policy Center is the one who filed the complaint with the Federal Election Commission against Waters, her campaign and a pro-charter school group called Families and Teachers for Antonio Villaraigosa — which backed the former Democratic mayor of Los Angeles.

jPn4EW1.jpg
Frivolous, political lawsuit, filed by a wingnut propaganda group, that will go nowhere.

Waters, Schiff, Pelosi and others will set off a revolt for real and not just theater as is happening now.

Who cares? Where's the protests? Where's the push back.

If you could walk into a bank and take 1000'a of dollars anytime you wanted it....and were guaranteed there were ZERO chances of ANY consequences, you probably would.

The Democrats certainly aren't gonna spank her wrists......Repubs are afraid to.....so yes, she could murder a white boy in the streets in cold blood and it's HIGHLY likely she'd get away with it.

jPn4EW1.jpg

Nothing is going to happen to Maxine. Campaign Fraud is a virtue to the Dems.

Last edited:

jPn4EW1.jpg
Lol, because RWN is such a dependable source...

Maxine Waters career is nearly dead? Isn't she a rehydrated ancient Egyptian mummy anyway? Sort a of female Bubba Ho-tep?

Forum List

Back