Maxine Waters Should Be Speaker of the House

Maxine Waters? Speaker of the House? That’s the dumbest shit I’ve read on this board in a very long time.

Maxine Waters? Speaker of the House? That’s the dumbest shit I’ve read on this board in a very long time.

Well, the Democrat Party keeps insisting on going full retard. Might as well have the most retarded member representing them.

Nothing like having Mad Max ruling the House. LOL.

th

I will vote for her.....go Maxine go! Buuuuaaahahahahahahaha!!!!

At least she is not a pedo like your boy, Hastert

All House Democrats will have to support her...or they are “racist.”

Just wait till the Crazy Bernie fans hear about that. Trump has started to say he would try to work with the house. Let's see what Kerosine Maxine thinks.

How funny would it be though

Between Waters and Trump it would be the most entertaining election cycle ever. I don't care for Trump either, but my liberal family gets angry when I mention how thoroughly entertained I have been for the past couple years. :lol:

The chances of Maxime Waters becoming speaker is about the same as Trump winning the Nobel Price for physics.

She is the ideological core center of Democratic Party. She has earned the Speakership.
White-Privilege Tedium | National Review

Need some butthurt cream?
Sure sounds like it.
100 women in the House now.
Makes scared old white guys like you nervous, doesn't it?
But it could be worse for you....What if they were ALL black women?

Was that your junk shrinking up that I just heard?

I think Pelosi will take the gavel again.
Record number of women elected to the House - CNNPolitics

Forum List

Back