Maxine Waters: Why doesn't Obama bus visit black communities???

:lol:

Yet another black who thinks he speaks for da comm-un-ity.

Truth is, you're just another sad bastard in a long line of sad bastards - and in that line - you got your white dude, your black brothers, and a good few hispanics.

We decent people - of all racial backgrounds - want you racists to learn just how fucking stupid you are.

How many black churches, barbershops, colleges, family reunions, parties, hair salons, or households have you been in over the past 40 years?

I am an expert on the black community all over America, 20 years in the military allows for a lot of travel.
And i'm sure you spewed your racist shit to all those white service members while you were supposedly during those 20 years, correct?

No supposedly about it. Do all the white racists in the military "spew their racist shit" to every black service member they deal with? How many blacks could I have got promoted in my 20 years if I had got kicked out for being racist?

Top Black Dem On Obama Bus Tour: "He's Not In Any Black Community"

50452_5_.jpg

Related Videos | expand

"We're supportive of the president, but we're getting tired. We're getting tired. So, what we want to do is, we want to give the president every opportunity to show -- to show what he can do and what he's prepared to lead on," Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) told a Congressional Black Caucus-sponsored gathering yesterday in Detroit.

"Our people are hurting," Waters added.

"We don't know why on this trip that he's in the United States now, he's not in any black communities. We don't know that," Waters said.

why should he?? they are going to vote for him anyway.

how many black churches, barbershops, colleges, family reunions, parties, hair salons, or households have you been in over the past 40 years?

I am an expert on the black community all over america, 20 years in the military allows for a lot of travel.
and i'm sure you spewed your racist shit to all those white service members while you were supposedly during those 20 years, correct?

no supposedly about it. Do all the white racists in the military "spew their racist shit" to every black service member they deal with? How many blacks could i have got promoted in my 20 years if i had got kicked out for being racist?
affirmative action in the military...

Speaking of buses and obama, If I was her I would keep my mouth shut. obama has been known to through people under the bus. If I was her I would be happy he hasn't come within three states where I live.

How many black churches, barbershops, colleges, family reunions, parties, hair salons, or households have you been in over the past 40 years?

I am an expert on the black community all over America, 20 years in the military allows for a lot of travel.
And i'm sure you spewed your racist shit to all those white service members while you were supposedly during those 20 years, correct?

No supposedly about it. Do all the white racists in the military "spew their racist shit" to every black service member they deal with? How many blacks could I have got promoted in my 20 years if I had got kicked out for being racist?

So you admit that you are nothing but a low life asshole racist. Good to know. I suggest you stay away from me. I hate racist fucks. And I don't care what color they are.

So you admit that you are nothing but a low life asshole racist. Good to know. I suggest you stay away from me. I hate racist fucks. And I don't care what color they are.

I'm not a low life.

What if I don't stay away from you? What are you going to do, send me a PM?

and i'm sure you spewed your racist shit to all those white service members while you were supposedly during those 20 years, correct?

no supposedly about it. Do all the white racists in the military "spew their racist shit" to every black service member they deal with? How many blacks could i have got promoted in my 20 years if i had got kicked out for being racist?
affirmative action in the military...

Payback.

I'm not a low life.

you can dream, can't you?

I'm not a low life.

I trust you enjoyed your PM...............

You crackers just don't get it, this is the way the majority of ******* think.

Thanks for keeping it real, Jigasalt

Why is this even a subject? Obama isn't in black communities, because he is courting Independent voters who he must convince to vote for him again. As so many Liberals love to point out, their are no blacks in the GOP. (cough, cough)

What Maxine is really trying to say is not to us. She is telling Obama he needs to send more entitlements to the black community.

I'm not a low life.

How about a poor excuse for a human being? Oh Mr. chew toy, we got ways of making the board not much fun for you.

I'm not a low life.

How about a poor excuse for a human being? Oh Mr. chew toy, we got ways of making the board not much fun for you.

About fucking worthless is what he is. Racist as hell and proud enough of it to brag about how he is teaching it to his grandkids.

Forum List

Back