May the investigations begin.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
My first choice is Their leader ,which includes all aspects , every dimension, every corner of his life., A real broad based investigation will get the quickest results of anyone, They won't have to look far with this monster, second Kavanaugh, the country should have a real investigation of him, he's ugly enough as a person to make a ugly picture of the rights choice to destroy this democracy, to retain there very diminishing support, as the browning of America brings down this group. They know there only hope is to take away the votes of Democrats to stay in power and as a group they are such bad American that they have no qualms about selling out our republic to stay in power. They Need a Kavanaugh type person to do this. Then the son, then the son in law then the daughter. Easy pickings and if they can get the truth out fast enough the investigation won't get in the way or prejudice the lefts new power.
That's my order of importance as far as the investigations are concerned , if you have your own feel free to share them.

Please, do it....Bring all of it....Don't just run your fucking mouths, DO IT!
Basically, emulate republicans for the last 6 years of Obama, except there were actually crimes and there will actually be indictments. Hell, there have already been several :thup:

My first choice is Their leader ,which includes all aspects , every dimension, every corner of his life., A real broad based investigation will get the quickest results of anyone, They won't have to look far with this monster, second Kavanaugh, the country should have a real investigation of him, he's ugly enough as a person to make a ugly picture of the rights choice to destroy this democracy, to retain there very diminishing support, as the browning of America brings down this group. They know there only hope is to take away the votes of Democrats to stay in power and as a group they are such bad American that they have no qualms about selling out our republic to stay in power. They Need a Kavanaugh type person to do this. Then the son, then the son in law then the daughter. Easy pickings and if they can get the truth out fast enough the investigation won't get in the way or prejudice the lefts new power.
That's my order of importance as far as the investigations are concerned , if you have your own feel free to share them.

Stunning. There are actually people out there who vote for gridlock and to have our money thrown out the window.

I hope Pelosi, McConnell and Trump can compromise and get some shit done. But then again I'm rooting for America.

Basically, emulate republicans for the last 6 years of Obama, except there were actually crimes and there will actually be indictments. Hell, there have already been several :thup:
But mooooooom they did it tooooooooooo!

Loser.

What a load of horse shit. Hope it ties up the Dem lead House for years.

You can't cure stupid.

But mooooooom they did it tooooooooooo!

Loser.
Aw lol. Pretending Hillary was on the ground firing guns in Benghazi is not the same as actual fraud, corruption, and treason committed by Trump and his criminal minions. If you think the investigation spamming that’s about to happen is just copying republicans (for whom it worked btw), then Inrealy din’t gove a fuck. Enjoy!

Republitards refuse to stop with the bullshit.

don't tell them its part of the reason they got an ass whoopin' last night.

The fact is they will be doing it. The left don't care what it does to economy. They do not care one bit. If they did, these pathetic morons would not vote for a moronic disgrace like a maxine waters. Think about what sort of a person would vote for that.

They have flat out admitted they want the country to fail with Trump and they utterly fucking pissed that it is thriving.

They ran on revenge and that is all they want. They are desperate to bring the country down. They are filthy scumbags and all deserve a fucking traitors death.

Including the fucking OP.

Oh, bring it. The Proggies wasting two years on a Robespirere style effort to bring down Trump will only make him stronger. And Pelosi will make herself look even more ridiculous as a geriatric Madame DeFarge.

Here's something to investigate: how is it a vile old "man" in his SEVENTIES like yourself writes and reasons like an 8-year-old little girl having a baby tantrum? What a vessel of utterly failed humanity you are, proving that there really is no fool like an old fool. You're constantly apoplectic because you are an example of a completely failed life, so you blame Republicans for it.

Luckily, you're old enough you won't be with us that much longer and good riddance when you're gone, little girl.

Forum List

Back