May the investigations begin.

My first choice is Their leader ,which includes all aspects , every dimension, every corner of his life., A real broad based investigation will get the quickest results of anyone, They won't have to look far with this monster, second Kavanaugh, the country should have a real investigation of him, he's ugly enough as a person to make a ugly picture of the rights choice to destroy this democracy, to retain there very diminishing support, as the browning of America brings down this group. They know there only hope is to take away the votes of Democrats to stay in power and as a group they are such bad American that they have no qualms about selling out our republic to stay in power. They Need a Kavanaugh type person to do this. Then the son, then the son in law then the daughter. Easy pickings and if they can get the truth out fast enough the investigation won't get in the way or prejudice the lefts new power.
That's my order of importance as far as the investigations are concerned , if you have your own feel free to share them.
Bwuhahahahaha……..

The Democrats are no longer the 'Party of Obstruction and Resistance' - they just won the House. They are now expected to actually accomplish something. If they refuse to do so and instead take the deep dive off the far left cliff to appease their base they will severely pay for it.

There is a New Head of the DOJ. If you want investigations, be careful what you ask for - you just might get it. All the evidence so far of actual crimes has pointed to / exposed Democrats. That includes both Mueller and Rosenstein.

And if Democrats believe they are doing anything other than wasting their time and American Tax Dollars if they double-down on their attempt to complete their conspiracy / political coup against President Trump they are fooling themselves. Even if the House votes to Impeach the President it is going nowhere.

And their continued declaration of their Intent to Impeach Justice Kavanaugh in light of the fact, like with the President, they have ZERO evidence of criminal activity perpetrated by him/them, only makes Americans see the Democrats as hate-filled/driven partisan traitors / threats to this country.

Meanwhile, The Senate and President Trump will be filling the courts with confirmed Conservative Judges...and maybe one more Justice. :p

We're about to find out if the Dems could actually make Trump look like a victim.
:laugh:
No that won't happen, because there is ugly shit all around your scum bag hero. As long as they keep on with the indictments which they will, and as long as the results of the investigation is showing what a pig scum bag is , which he is , and the more you yell unfair . the more the door opens for even more pressure on this pig.
Funny, I voted for Hillary. Don't care much for Trump, whose term has been even more ridiculous than I feared when I voted against him.

But your emotional, childish, histrionic response is a delightful example of the madness that now unfortunately controls my side of the spectrum.

Last edited:
My first choice is Their leader ,which includes all aspects , every dimension, every corner of his life., A real broad based investigation will get the quickest results of anyone, They won't have to look far with this monster, second Kavanaugh, the country should have a real investigation of him, he's ugly enough as a person to make a ugly picture of the rights choice to destroy this democracy, to retain there very diminishing support, as the browning of America brings down this group. They know there only hope is to take away the votes of Democrats to stay in power and as a group they are such bad American that they have no qualms about selling out our republic to stay in power. They Need a Kavanaugh type person to do this. Then the son, then the son in law then the daughter. Easy pickings and if they can get the truth out fast enough the investigation won't get in the way or prejudice the lefts new power.
That's my order of importance as far as the investigations are concerned , if you have your own feel free to share them.
Yep, you bought all the scumbag lib lies.

I Thought this thread was gonna be about now with an AG that wasn't compromised by a DNC blackmail to sit on the sidelines, they now can investigate the Clintons and Obamas abuse of power as well as other severe crimes.
Now they can investigate the Clinton's ties to the
Saudi Journalist Jamal Khashoggi torturous death in Turkey.
HE WAS Probably The last loose link and only witness to what favors the Clinton's did for the Saudis in their pay to play schemes
(payoff seen here)View attachment 227518

since the Journalist Jamal Khashoggi grew up with and knew Bin Laden so well, he'd know about the mysterious and convenient "let slip by" favor in 1998n an incident the Clintons and Saudis can't have that kind of loose end especially since they would get paranoid as to how others would know about that unless someone like the journalist is the loose lips connection to the story no media dares to discuss or investigates.
Clinton even met in Istanbul with the players in this latest incident, just before the plan was implimented. CRICKETS.
View attachment 227514 View attachment 227515
a life and party based on 100% lies. You people have no future in your land of make believe, you haters are toast.

>>>may the investigations begin
On the real Russian Collusion
View attachment 227524 View attachment 227526

>>>may the investigations begin
ON the destruction of gov't property sequestered evidence as seen here the Hillary I.T. guy asking how to tamper and change the evidence (emails)..
View attachment 227529
View attachment 227530
I have to explain stupid , they had the Presidency the house and the senate and didn't do this , but somehow in the world of stupid, now that this hate group lost the house, now this is going to happen. Democrats we know what type of mentality from the land of stupid that we will be dealing with in the process to put them all in the history books. Should be easy.

Hasn’t Mueller broadened his investigation and already been doing this for years? The dude is writing traffic tickets because that’s all he can find...haha...you ignorant fools are desperate and downright pathetic.

Be careful what you wish for lefties. Sessions is gone and there is plenty of swamp left to drain. The FBI's attempted coup, Hillary's violations of security, Obama authorizing a surveillance of a political opponent and about a dozen other charges related to the former administration.

It is ironic isn’t it that the Clintons were flat out broke and now they are swimming in it .Cash that is....I guess the real question should be who is the real KASH(CASH) HOGi and how did they(the Clintons) get Tons of it and why do the people who get in their way always end up in a really really bad way.. Interesting to say the least...
You clowns don't get it , you can't resolve your hate party problems with what the Clinton's did. Now we again get to explain stupid to these people , the president gets $476,000.00 a year in office and his pension is $208,000.00 a year He earned 7 million dollars just from being the president and his pension. You people are 100% ignorant. You people are like dealing with the brains of rocks.

We're about to find out if the Dems could actually make Trump look like a victim.
:laugh:
No that won't happen, because there is ugly shit all around your scum bag hero. As long as they keep on with the indictments which they will, and as long as the results of the investigation is showing what a pig scum bag is , which he is , and the more you yell unfair . the more the door opens for even more pressure on this pig.
Funny, I voted for Hillary. Don't care much for Trump, whose term has been even more ridiculous than I feared when I voted against him.

But your emotional, childish, histrionic response is a delightful example of the madness that now unfortunately controls my side of the spectrum.
Hell it's even simpler then that, the president and the hate group that support him are by far this countries biggest threat and enemy, I'm just a dumb patriot hating the enemy's of my country.

OK what lie is that ? So Kavanaugh and scum bag are good honorable honest people and should have everyone's respect? Get a life, get a brain.

I love this , this poor hate group trying to respond to the fact that their hate parade is over that somehow they can keep their hate power after the patriots of this country took over the house. Mostly though it's a direct attack on the messenger because they have zero nothing, nada anymore , they are toast. Every insult you clowns throw at me is just another win win for me. We all know why that all you can do is tell the world that you hate me and that I'm dumb. Like who in the hell cares.

OK what lie is that ? So Kavanaugh and scum bag are good honorable honest people and should have everyone's respect? Get a life, get a brain.
About kavaKavan and trumT. Libs are so stupid.

Weak , hold your breath jump up and down till you pass out . You people are done. It's over , the hate parade stops.

Weak , hold your breath jump up and down till you pass out . You people are done. It's over , the hate parade stops.
We're not done by far. You libtards are the hateful idiots.

Tell me hero , in less then two decades the browning of America will make them a majority , there is no way in hell they will vote for your hate group after treating them like shit for decades. ya you better believe your done.

Tell me hero , in less then two decades the browning of America will make them a majority , there is no way in hell they will vote for your hate group after treating them like shit for decades. ya you better believe your done.
Again, not done. You dimnuts are the ones that formed the KKK. You are the racist fools.

Investigations started 2+ years ago. Word is Mueller is writing his concluding report

Browning? You sound racist

Forum List

Back