maybe he can run for parliament

So you are telling me if a pregnant american women visits canada and goes into labor in canada, the child is not an american citizen? What rubbish.

So you are telling me if a pregnant american women visits canada and goes into labor in canada, the child is not an american citizen? What rubbish.

seems mama cruz was a canadian citizen

seems mama cruz was a canadian citizen
Everything I've read said she was an american. Not that I would know. If neither of his parents were american then he is not natural born. If either was an american he is.

Bailey can you read??
By Mary Brigid McManamon January 12
Mary Brigid McManamon is a constitutional law professor at Widener University’s Delaware Law School.

Donald Trump is actually right about something: Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) is not a natural-born citizen and therefore is not eligible to be president or vice president of the United States.

The Constitution provides that “No person except a natural born Citizen . . . shall be eligible to the Office of President.” The concept of “natural born” comes from common law, and it is that law the Supreme Court has said we must turn to for the concept’s definition. On this subject, common law is clear and unambiguous. The 18th-century English jurist William Blackstone, the preeminent authority on it, declared natural-born citizens are “such as are born within the dominions of the crown of England,” while aliens are “such as are born out of it.” The key to this division is the assumption of allegiance to one’s country of birth. The Americans who drafted the Constitution adopted this principle for the United States. James Madison, known as the “father of the Constitution,” stated, “It is an established maxim that birth is a criterion of allegiance. . . . [And] place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States.”

even Prime Minister. I'm sure that he'll feel right at home in Ottawa.

no one says he can't run but what afterwards if he wins ? will the big mouth trump take it to court?

Ted Cruz is not eligible to be president

Ted Cruz is not eligible to be president
According to the Constitution’s framers, a person born outside the United States is not a “natural born” citizen.

View on www.washingtonpost...
Preview by Yahoo
And yet he is still running. How is that 'ineligible' claim working out for you? Let me know when the courts decide.

Bailey can you read??
Mary Brigid McManamon is a constitutional law professor at Widener University’s Delaware Law School.

Donald Trump is actually right about something: Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) is not a natural-born citizen and therefore is not eligible to be president or vice president of the United States.

The Constitution provides that “No person except a natural born Citizen . . . shall be eligible to the Office of President.” The concept of “natural born” comes from common law, and it is that law the Supreme Court has said we must turn to for the concept’s definition. On this subject, common law is clear and unambiguous. The 18th-century English jurist William Blackstone, the preeminent authority on it, declared natural-born citizens are “such as are born within the dominions of the crown of England,” while aliens are “such as are born out of it.” The key to this division is the assumption of allegiance to one’s country of birth. The Americans who drafted the Constitution adopted this principle for the United States. James Madison, known as the “father of the Constitution,” stated, “It is an established maxim that birth is a criterion of allegiance. . . . [And] place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States.”
Listen, I have a niece born overseas. I can assure you she is considered a "natural born" citizen. My sister went into early labor, that accident of birth is irrelevant. Ask any US serviceman whose wife gave birth overseas, their children are US citizens from birth, period.

Bailey can you read??

Listen, I have a niece born overseas. I can assure you she is considered a "natural born" citizen. My sister went into early labor, that accident of birth is irrelevant. Ask any US serviceman whose wife gave birth overseas, their children are US citizens from birth, period.
so trump is wrong,,,,,about natural born citizens ,,,,,constitutional experts are wrong too??truth be told I'm a dem but I'd like to see anyone beat the big mouth trump...and if a repub sneaks into our WH I pray that it's not him

Bailey can you read??

so trump is wrong,,,,,about natural born citizens ,,,,,constitutional experts are wrong too??truth be told I'm a dem but I'd like to see anyone beat the big mouth trump...and if a repub sneaks into our WH I pray that it's not him
All I know is that my sister went into labor early, her daughter was considered a preemie. My sister was visited by an embassy staff member in the hospital. When this subject came up he laughed at her. He told them as americans their child is an american, period. That was 16 years ago, something has changed? I have a guy that works for me, a retired marine. 2 of his 3 children were born overseas, they were amer citizens from birth. No naturalization process needed. The fact that one law professor disagrees doesn't impress me, I know people that have been there done that.

Bailey can you read??

All I know is that my sister went into labor early, her daughter was considered a preemie. My sister was visited by an embassy staff member in the hospital. When this subject came up he laughed at her. He told them as americans their child is an american, period. That was 16 years ago, something has changed? I have a guy that works for me, a retired marine. 2 of his 3 children were born overseas, they were amer citizens from birth. No naturalization process needed. The fact that one law professor disagrees doesn't impress me, I know people that have been there done that.
and mr trumpet the republican leader has problems with it too,,,,,bet you agree with him on how he'll prosecute hill if she becomes president

Bailey can you read??

and mr trumpet the republican leader has problems with it too,,,,,bet you agree with him on how he'll prosecute hill if she becomes president
I don't. I think current investigations should be allowed to progress to their natural conclusion. Which will most likely involve lifting the rug and sweeping everything under it.

Bailey can you read??

I don't. I think current investigations should be allowed to progress to their natural conclusion. Which will most likely involve lifting the rug and sweeping everything under it.
But the same doesn't hold true for Mr cruz? let investigations decide ?? let those who are on a higher limb decide?

Absolutely. But having seen others in this same circumstance, it seems a waste of time.

Forum List

Back