Maybe the worst film I have ever seen.

Wild Faith is an "offbeat" western for sure. This is the plot. Civil War vet sets up home with a woman and her daughter after promising her dying husband that he will look after them.

The woman is black and that causes him problems with his neighbours who kidnap the daughter. His friend enlists the help of an Indian scout to help find her but the story is then complicated by a corrupt sherriff and his posse.

Further complications arise when a train crashes locally and a man eating tiger escapes from a travelling circus run by a Romanian woman. Its a bizarre storyline and there are frequent changes of mood which jar considerably. Just about the only thing missing was Kevin Sorbo, the ultimate kiss of death.

And yet I quite enjoyed it. The two leads were not familiar to me but they deserve a shot at something better than this. I am not sure who this film was aimed at but it passes the time agreeably enough.

Ed Wood's, Plan 9 from Outer Space has got to be the very worst. However, being so bad it has made it as a cult movie and it actually made money

This movie marked the final film appearance of Bela Lugosi. Wood shot only a small amount of test footage featuring his idol Lugosi before the actor's death. Afterwards, the character was played by Tom Mason, the chiropractor of Wood's wife (Kathy O'Hara) at the time, who played his scenes holding the character's cape in front of his face. Wood was apparently undeterred by the numerous physical differences that distinguished Mason from Lugosi – such as height and build, and the fact that Mason was nearly bald while Lugosi retained a full head of hair until he died. Worst of all, Mason couldn't do an impression of Lugosi's accent if his life depended on it.

The movie was produced, written, directed, and edited by Ed Wood. You probably never heard of anyone in the cast except for Bela Lugosi. The movie is about extraterrestrials trying to stop humans from developing a doomsday weapon by utilizing Plan 9, resurrecting the dead. The movie is filled with incomprehensible stupid lines, and bad costumes which actors wear inconsistently. In at least one place in the movie, an actor was reading the script and you could see the shadow of the microphone boom. I believe the movie ended because Wood ran out film or money

Plan 9 from Outer Space - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Wild Faith is an "offbeat" western for sure. This is the plot. Civil War vet sets up home with a woman and her daughter after promising her dying husband that he will look after them.

The woman is black and that causes him problems with his neighbours who kidnap the daughter. His friend enlists the help of an Indian scout to help find her but the story is then complicated by a corrupt sherriff and his posse.

Further complications arise when a train crashes locally and a man eating tiger escapes from a travelling circus run by a Romanian woman. Its a bizarre storyline and there are frequent changes of mood which jar considerably. Just about the only thing missing was Kevin Sorbo, the ultimate kiss of death.

And yet I quite enjoyed it. The two leads were not familiar to me but they deserve a shot at something better than this. I am not sure who this film was aimed at but it passes the time agreeably enough.

Ed Wood's, Plan 9 from Outer Space has got to be the very worst. However, being so bad it has made it as a cult movie and it actually made money

This movie marked the final film appearance of Bela Lugosi. Wood shot only a small amount of test footage featuring his idol Lugosi before the actor's death. Afterwards, the character was played by Tom Mason, the chiropractor of Wood's wife (Kathy O'Hara) at the time, who played his scenes holding the character's cape in front of his face. Wood was apparently undeterred by the numerous physical differences that distinguished Mason from Lugosi – such as height and build, and the fact that Mason was nearly bald while Lugosi retained a full head of hair until he died. Worst of all, Mason couldn't do an impression of Lugosi's accent if his life depended on it.

The movie was produced, written, directed, and edited by Ed Wood. You probably never heard of anyone in the cast except for Bela Lugosi. The movie is about extraterrestrials trying to stop humans from developing a doomsday weapon by utilizing Plan 9, resurrecting the dead. The movie is filled with incomprehensible stupid lines, and bad costumes which actors wear inconsistently. In at least one place in the movie, an actor was reading the script and you could see the shadow of the microphone boom. I believe the movie ended because Wood ran out film or money

I actually saw this in Theatr Clwyd back in the early 80s. It was billed as "so bad you wont believe it". I thought it was hilarious but my girlfriend dell asleep after half an hour.

I actually saw this in Theatr Clwyd back in the early 80s. It was billed as "so bad you wont believe it". I thought it was hilarious but my girlfriend dell asleep after half an hour.
Tim Burton made a movie called Ed Wood, starring Johnny Depp. It was sort of a biographical comedy drama which focused on the period in Wood's life when he made his best-known films as well as his relationship with actor Bela Lugosi, played by Martin Landau on the making Plan 9. I found it mildly amusing, worth watching if you're not expecting the quality usually associated with Tim Burton movies.

Tim Burton made a movie called Ed Wood, starring Johnny Depp. It was sort of a biographical comedy drama which focused on the period in Wood's life when he made his best-known films as well as his relationship with actor Bela Lugosi, played by Martin Landau on the making Plan 9. I found it mildly amusing, worth watching if you're not expecting the quality usually associated with Tim Burton movies.
Im not sure that I could sit through a Tim Burton film, or Wes Anderson either.

Im not sure that I could sit through a Tim Burton film, or Wes Anderson either.
I enjoyed Burton's Batman movies and Planet of the Apes, Charlie and Chocolate Factory, and Big Fish. In general, I don't like his horror movies. I though Mars Attacks was bad. Beetlejuice was ok. I think Tim Burton is a very talented director, I just don't like some of his subject matter and how it's presents it.

Saw some of Wes Anderson's films but don't remember any of them. I guess they didn't make much of an impression on me

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back