🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maybe Trump could elicit more support for his dang wall

He has support for the wall. We just don't march, block traffic & burn shit down so we're not as noticeable
8% is not much support.
8% is a bogus number. There is wide support for securing our borders. Thing is the left wing polsters word the questions in such a manner so as to achieve a certain outcome.
Horse crap. More than 80% do not want a force removal of illegals and more than that don't want to waste money on a wall they will go through over and under.

E-verify and punish businesses, severely, are the answers.

I agree.
He has support for the wall. We just don't march, block traffic & burn shit down so we're not as noticeable

He doesn't even have support in Texas.
A few pissed off land owners =/= lack of support.

lol, it does if it's their land you want to go through.

So sitting on your couch and watching Hannity just isn't working out for you as well as you had hoped. Imagine that.
I don't watch Hannity. I don't listen to Rush. I don't eat bullshit propaganda. In fact I bet you see more of the very programming you're attempting to mock than I do.
I listen to local talk radio with local hosts & sports radio.

When I'm not on USMB I'm at work or with my kids or grandkids.

So please stop trying to project your miserable life onto others.

I find it amusing that some on here believe all of us have the same habits they do.

Cant' stand the sound of Rushs voice, change the station if I hear his commercials, and wouldn't recognize Hannity if he rang my doorbell.
I listened to Rush when I was younger but began noticing I was in a perpetual state of anger over shit I had no control over so I stopped listening.

So what we see is your non-angry self? Geesh.

8% is not much support.

Along with not marching, blocking traffic & burning shit down, they also not participate in polls.
Truth in that as well. I get the calls a lot and usually let them start in then start pretending I'm mentally unstable by giving nonsensical responses. The responses I get are often hilarious and make it worth my time.

So sitting on your couch and watching Hannity just isn't working out for you as well as you had hoped. Imagine that.
I don't watch Hannity. I don't listen to Rush. I don't eat bullshit propaganda. In fact I bet you see more of the very programming you're attempting to mock than I do.
I listen to local talk radio with local hosts & sports radio.

When I'm not on USMB I'm at work or with my kids or grandkids.

So please stop trying to project your miserable life onto others.

I find it amusing that some on here believe all of us have the same habits they do.

Cant' stand the sound of Rushs voice, change the station if I hear his commercials, and wouldn't recognize Hannity if he rang my doorbell.
I listened to Rush when I was younger but began noticing I was in a perpetual state of anger over shit I had no control over so I stopped listening.

So what we see is your non-angry self? Geesh.
Mostly just trolling lol. But sometimes I give thoughtful responses. Depends on if I respect the person I'm posting with.

8% is not much support.
8% is a bogus number. There is wide support for securing our borders. Thing is the left wing polsters word the questions in such a manner so as to achieve a certain outcome.

Questions like:

"Would you like to see Federal Tax Dollars be used to pay for public art projects, environmental protection initiatives, free abortions for any woman, and a border wall? Press 1 for yes, Press 2 for no."

Instead of jobs for construction workers and people in the construction field in building the security wall the left wants to go back in time and form and house and feed a federal army of unskilled laborers at .50 cents an hour. No surprises here.
Those workers were not all unskilled, many learned a trade from working on government projects and were paid decent wages. Do you really think the thousands of buildings and projects built over 70 years ago that are still standing and being used today were built by unskilled labor?
There is truth in your answer. For near two decades I worked on ACOE jobsites. Many of my former employees are likely now self employed or at least working with a new skill set.
I will say the prevailing wage laws were absurd in many cases and that is the reason Government projects cost so much more than similar private sector projects.
I don't think that was true, about the wages, for the depression era government jobs programs. Many of the workers were skilled workers who could not find employment in their trades and went into the jobs programs as a last resort. In many of those cases, the government got real bargains on labor costs.

8% is not much support.

Questions like:

"Would you like to see Federal Tax Dollars be used to pay for public art projects, environmental protection initiatives, free abortions for any woman, and a border wall? Press 1 for yes, Press 2 for no."
I always get live people. Any machine is an auto hangup

8% is not much support.

Along with not marching, blocking traffic & burning shit down, they also not participate in polls.
Truth in that as well. I get the calls a lot and usually let them start in then start pretending I'm mentally unstable by giving nonsensical responses. The responses I get are often hilarious and make it worth my time.

Do you give answers like: "I hate blacks, Jews, muslims, whites, and anyone that is not related to me, as well as anyone that's related to me. Stay off my lawn!!!"

In Texas alone illegals have committed over 6,000 sex crimes just since 2011. How many American citizens must suffer at the hands of illegals before our goddamn government takes action to secure our borders and boot these fucks out of OUR country??

8% is not much support.

That is an evil pleasure. I always sing to credit restoration company phone calls, or ask them to pray with me about it before I make any financial decisions. If you don't push too hard all at once, you can get them to go 5 or 6 minutes before they hang up.

8% is not much support.

Do you give answers like: "I hate blacks, Jews, muslims, whites, and anyone that is not related to me, as well as anyone that's related to me. Stay off my lawn!!!"
Sometimes I will tell them that I'm giving my cat a bath so bare with me.
Or that I'm polishing my ex wife's casket.

Stupid shit like that.

I once told a life insurance salesman that I was thinking about suicide. That conversation was one for the books lol

In Texas alone illegals have committed over 6,000 sex crimes just since 2011. How many American citizens must suffer at the hands of illegals before our goddamn government takes action to secure our borders and boot these fucks out of OUR country??

Link.

8% is not much support.

Stupid shit like that.

I once told a life insurance salesman that I was thinking about suicide. That conversation was one for the books lol

That's some good shit right there. And then you just continue with the questions as if there is nothing strange?

8% is not much support.

Stupid shit like that.

That's some good shit right there. And then you just continue with the questions as if there is nothing strange?
Yup.
The best is when you hit on the person asking you questions.

Link.

Do you not watch the news? Good grief this was discussed last night as part of a bill working its way through the Texas legislature, and that was just the number of sex crimes committed by illegals, the total number of crimes committed by illegals in Texas is off the charts.

I think trump's over that wall thing. It sounded cool at the rallies, but he's moved on to bigger and more expensive projects like making war.

Yes, and there have been about 110,000 sex crimes in Texas since 2011. Since our illegal population is about 6.1% and illegal immigrants account for about 6% of the sex crimes, the illegal population is slightly less likely to be a sexual offender than a citizen. More illegals would make us safer.

Yes, and there have been about 110,000 sex crimes in Texas since 2011. Since our illegal population is about 6.1% and illegal immigrants account for about 6% of the sex crimes, the illegal population is slightly less likely to be a sexual offender than a citizen. More illegals would make us safer.

Dumb ass there shouldn't have been even 1 illegal sex crime you stupid moron let alone 6,000. Illegals don't belong in our country. God but you libs are thick in the head.

Forum List

Back