🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maybe Trump could elicit more support for his dang wall

Better to spend the $20 billion on repairing the falling bridges around the country. How about we make it safe for mothers with children in the US to drive before worrying about all that other shit.

You tell me Trump won, Hillary lost does that hurt? Go writhe in agony.

After 100 days of almost abject failure to get any of his promises done, did Trump really win?

Obama's open SCOTUS seat was filled by Trump wasn't it :badgrin:

Trump had to break the senate cloture rule to get him confirmed. With one of the lowest vote counts of any supreme court justice.
:crybaby:

In Texas alone illegals have committed over 6,000 sex crimes just since 2011. How many American citizens must suffer at the hands of illegals before our goddamn government takes action to secure our borders and boot these fucks out of OUR country??

Yes, and there have been about 110,000 sex crimes in Texas since 2011. Since our illegal population is about 6.1% and illegal immigrants account for about 6% of the sex crimes, the illegal population is slightly less likely to be a sexual offender than a citizen. More illegals would make us safer.

Dumb ass there shouldn't have been even 1 illegal sex crime you stupid moron let alone 6,000. Illegals don't belong in our country. God but you libs are thick in the head.

No, there shouldn't be any sex crimes, but illegals in Texas commit less of them per capita than citizens. The more illegals, the safer we are from that particular crime. Makes your head explode, doesn't it?

Please tell us how many of our fellow American citizens should be raped by illegals? Pick a fucking number or run and hide like you people always do.

I already answered that question dumb ass.

Come on grow a pair and answer the question. We know you won't, you are 100% okay with illegals raping American citizens because you are pro illegals.

Instead of jobs for construction workers and people in the construction field in building the security wall the left wants to go back in time and form and house and feed a federal army of unskilled laborers at .50 cents an hour. No surprises here.

Jobs? Why can't we create jobs with Mexico paying for it like Cheeto Jesup promised.

Now you see that it's so unpopular that even the GOP won't touch it. And you still try to blame liberals when you have complete control. Lmao!

Yes, and there have been about 110,000 sex crimes in Texas since 2011. Since our illegal population is about 6.1% and illegal immigrants account for about 6% of the sex crimes, the illegal population is slightly less likely to be a sexual offender than a citizen. More illegals would make us safer.

Dumb ass there shouldn't have been even 1 illegal sex crime you stupid moron let alone 6,000. Illegals don't belong in our country. God but you libs are thick in the head.

No, there shouldn't be any sex crimes, but illegals in Texas commit less of them per capita than citizens. The more illegals, the safer we are from that particular crime. Makes your head explode, doesn't it?

Please tell us how many of our fellow American citizens should be raped by illegals? Pick a fucking number or run and hide like you people always do.

Come on grow a pair and answer the question. We know you won't, you are 100% okay with illegals raping American citizens because you are pro illegals.
A fallacy of corrupt question, blueslegend, yet another one of your silly stumbles. I could ask have you stopped hooking down town? I know you are not a hooker, and I know that no one thinks in any way "how many of our American citizens should be raped" fucking at all. That is how the cookie falls apart.

A fallacy of corrupt question, blueslegend, yet another one of your silly stumbles. I could ask have you stopped hooking down town? I know you are not a hooker, and I know that no one thinks in any way "how many of our American citizens should be raped" fucking at all. That is how the cookie falls apart.

I say deport ever last one of the illegals and keep them out, this will avoid another 6,000 illegal on American citizen sex crimes in Texas. You traitors on the other hand are perfectly okay with illegals raping and killing American citizens.

I did answer it in # 45. Get someone to read it to you if you are having problems with any of the ords. Your accusation is just like every other RWNJ accusation I have ever heard. A blatant lie.

I did answer it in # 45. Get someone to read it to you if you are having problems with any of the ords. Your accusation is just like every other RWNJ accusation I have ever heard. A blatant lie.

No you deflected, you don't have the guts to answer because you have no answer. You are a traitor to the American people, you have sided with illegal criminals who invade our country, rape and kill our citizens. When I pointed that out it made you feel creepy, so you deflected.

I say deport ever last one of the illegals and keep them out, this will avoid another 6,000 illegal on American citizen sex crimes in Texas. You traitors on the other hand are perfectly okay with illegals raping and killing American citizens.

Yep, you're still an idiot.

Yep, you're still an idiot.

You are still a traitor to the American people.

No you deflected, you don't have the guts to answer because you have no answer. You are a traitor to the American people, you have sided with illegal criminals who invade our country, rape and kill our citizens. When I pointed that out it made you feel creepy, so you deflected.

Sure lady. That's your deer. Just let me get my saddle off of it.

We all want to know, how many American women would illegals have to rape before you would object and demand our borders be secured and illegals deported? How many rapes is too many, 10,000? 100,000? Is there any number of rapes where you reach your limit?

We all want to know, how many American women would illegals have to rape before you would object and demand our borders be secured and illegals deported? How many rapes is too many, 10,000? 100,000? Is there any number of rapes where you reach your limit?

I'm generally not in favor of rape, but I wouldn't mind too much if someone stuck a dick in your mouth to shut you up.

Forum List

Back