🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maybe Trump could elicit more support for his dang wall

In Texas alone illegals have committed over 6,000 sex crimes just since 2011. How many American citizens must suffer at the hands of illegals before our goddamn government takes action to secure our borders and boot these fucks out of OUR country??

Yes, and there have been about 110,000 sex crimes in Texas since 2011. Since our illegal population is about 6.1% and illegal immigrants account for about 6% of the sex crimes, the illegal population is slightly less likely to be a sexual offender than a citizen. More illegals would make us safer.

Dumb ass there shouldn't have been even 1 illegal sex crime you stupid moron let alone 6,000. Illegals don't belong in our country. God but you libs are thick in the head.
Illegals are no more dangerous than you, BluesLegend.

Sure you do, because everything you posts comes from teabagging news media.
You mock the liar in chief.

He has support for the wall. We just don't march, block traffic & burn shit down so we're not as noticeable

So sitting on your couch and watching Hannity just isn't working out for you as well as you had hoped. Imagine that.
I don't watch Hannity. I don't listen to Rush. I don't eat bullshit propaganda. In fact I bet you see more of the very programming you're attempting to mock than I do.
I listen to local talk radio with local hosts & sports radio.

When I'm not on USMB I'm at work or with my kids or grandkids.

So please stop trying to project your miserable life onto others.

I find it amusing that some on here believe all of us have the same habits they do.

Cant' stand the sound of Rushs voice, change the station if I hear his commercials, and wouldn't recognize Hannity if he rang my doorbell.

Sure you do, because everything you posts comes from teabagging news media.
You mock the liar in chief.

He has support for the wall. We just don't march, block traffic & burn shit down so we're not as noticeable

So sitting on your couch and watching Hannity just isn't working out for you as well as you had hoped. Imagine that.
I don't watch Hannity. I don't listen to Rush. I don't eat bullshit propaganda. In fact I bet you see more of the very programming you're attempting to mock than I do.
I listen to local talk radio with local hosts & sports radio.

When I'm not on USMB I'm at work or with my kids or grandkids.

So please stop trying to project your miserable life onto others.

In Texas alone illegals have committed over 6,000 sex crimes just since 2011. How many American citizens must suffer at the hands of illegals before our goddamn government takes action to secure our borders and boot these fucks out of OUR country??

Yes, and there have been about 110,000 sex crimes in Texas since 2011. Since our illegal population is about 6.1% and illegal immigrants account for about 6% of the sex crimes, the illegal population is slightly less likely to be a sexual offender than a citizen. More illegals would make us safer.

Dumb ass there shouldn't have been even 1 illegal sex crime you stupid moron let alone 6,000. Illegals don't belong in our country. God but you libs are thick in the head.
I'd say less dangerous than blues

No, there shouldn't be any sex crimes, but illegals in Texas commit less of them per capita than citizens. The more illegals, the safer we are from that particular crime. Makes your head explode, doesn't it?

Deflect-o-potamus alert ^^^ lib troll clean up isle 7 lib troll clean up isle 7 please.

Deflect-o-potamus alert ^^^ lib troll clean up isle 7 lib troll clean up isle 7 please.
^^^ yup, truth hurts, does it not?

No, there shouldn't be any sex crimes, but illegals in Texas commit less of them per capita than citizens. The more illegals, the safer we are from that particular crime. Makes your head explode, doesn't it?

Please tell us how many of our fellow American citizens should be raped by illegals? Pick a fucking number or run and hide like you people always do.

You tell me Trump won, Hillary lost does that hurt? Go writhe in agony.

Please tell us how many of our fellow American citizens should be raped by illegals? Pick a fucking number or run and hide like you people always do.
Don't be a goofus. No one should be raped by anyone. Don't you understand that your comments are nonsensical in context.

You tell me Trump won, Hillary lost does that hurt? Go writhe in agony.
I have said it was good that HRC lost. Now we need to get Clinton out.

Pence and Ryan would do so much better for the GOP. Does your head hurt trying to think clearly?

Don't be a goofus. No one should be raped by anyone. Don't you understand that your comments are nonsensical in context.

Don't you understand your defense of open borders and illegals = American citizens will be raped by illegals.

I already answered that question dumb ass.

The idiots says a CCC style wall project would be too costly, yet they are full for the Trump deficit-funded 'tax cut' coming.

Forum List

Back