Mayor de Blasio is getting kind of funny on his way out

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
A couple weeks ago he was eating a cheeseburg and fries to demonstrate a NYC incentive for getting vaxed.
Yesterday, he used pizza toppings to explain rank choice voting.
He opted for no on vegan cheese, pineapple and clams. :lol:

*Start at 11:30 in

A couple weeks ago he was eating a cheeseburg and fries to demonstrate a NYC incentive for getting vaxed.

He's your mayor not mine.... His nickname on the streets is "Disgraziato".. At least that's his name on Knickerbocker Ave, Brooklyn and Howard Beach Queens.

De Blasio is a BlueAnon kook like you; he believes all the same wacko conspiracy theories and pseudo-science you believe in.

He's your mayor not mine.... His nickname on the streets is "Disgraziato".. At least that's his name on Knickerbocker Ave, Brooklyn and Howard Beach Queens.

Not my mayor. Frankly I never cared much for the dude. But he has been getting pretty creative with the daily briefings.
BTW, he’s wrong about green peppers. Absolutely NO.
And nothing wrong with pineapple and ham on a nice Hawaiian pizza.

Not my mayor. Frankly I never cared much for the dude. But he has been getting pretty creative with the daily briefings.

Pineapple on Pizza? UGH!!!! No true talian would eat a piece of crap like that.

I had a really good seafood pizza in NYC. Cost me a mint and definitely wasn't one of those better the next day cold kind of pie.

This seems like a something out of nothing situation. I'm really not seeing the big deal about him using burgers or pizza toppings.

We'll take your word for it, Glovy. You keep following his lengthy press conferences, tally those toppings, and keep us apprised.

It actually works well if done right. With ham on a thin, crispy crust, and with a bit of a sugar glaze and white sauce, they can be delicious.

First place I ran into it they called it desert pizza.

I think it's an American invention so no Italians allowed.

It actually works well if done right. With ham on a thin, crispy crust, and with a bit of a sugar glaze and white sauce, they can be delicious.

I’m a thin crust guy also Tooby, so not a big fan of NYC-style pies. Last time there I had dough belly after one slice.
To me, a quality crust is important but its primary purpose is to deliver toppings to my piehole!
White sauce I’m not so sure about with the Hawaiian. I like a sweetish red - not like bbq sauce though. It’s an art. :)

1623439901414.jpeg

Lol Doc, personally I’d say ixnay to clams (and green peppers) Any seafood flavor is totally lost on a pizza.

I’m a thin crust guy also Tooby, so not a big fan of NYC-style pies. Last time there I had dough belly after one slice.
To me, a quality crust is important but its primary purpose is to deliver toppings to my piehole!
White sauce I’m not so sure about with the Hawaiian. I like a sweetish red - not like bbq sauce though. It’s an art. :)

View attachment 500113

Obviously I have eating Pizza before it became a common snack food in America.. I was brought up on Sicilian type pizza which has more flavor than Neapolitan type.

Yeah but do really think he is going anywhere? Deblasio and Cuomo are so untouchable you would think they were Black Liberal women.
I don't know about Prince Andrew. I'm sure that he's managed to piss off enough people in NYC to get him booted. And Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a two term limit on NYC Mayor?

DeBlasio is the epitome of a feckless mayor.
You haven't met Byron Brown. He makes DiBlasshole look like a saint. And that's not saying much. Buffalo has no term limits so Steve Urkel is running for an unprecedented 5th term.

Forum List

Back