Mayor Pete Buttigieg on top of AOC, Kamala in Washington Post's list of top 10 2024 Democrat presidential contenders

I guess you thought your comment was in some way a refutation that homophobia, bigotry, misogyny, and racism is rampant among Trumpleton's. News flash.......it wasn't.
The only playbook the left has, is to throw out insults if they cant argue the point.

Cory Booker
Pocahontas
Katie Porter
Gruesome Gavin Newsom
Eric Adams
Tulsi
Swalwell
Pencil Neck Schiff
Crooked Hillary
Cuomo
Klobuchar

that's just off the top of my head
Out of all those the only one I would even consider is Tulsi

Tulsi should switch to the GOP, she'd be a much better fit.
Uh , no ( Pro Choice ) ( Ok with Sensible Firearms Restrictions ) ( GTG with Turbocharged LGBTQPN rights / Gay Marriage ) ( Legalized Drugs ) ( Pathway / Amnesty ) ( Socialized Medicine ) ...

Uh , no ( Pro Choice ) ( Ok with Sensible Firearms Restrictions ) ( GTG with Turbocharged LGBTQPN rights / Gay Marriage ) ( Legalized Drugs ) ( Pathway / Amnesty ) ( Socialized Medicine ) ...
Those are her "democrat" positions. I see her on FXN occasionally and she doesn't have those positions.
She's a veteran, more like Joe Manchin than AOC. I don't mean for Tulsi to run for high office, but she would be a good spokesperson like Jen Psaki, or an advisor for veterans issues.

Neither party seems to have a very deep back-bench at the moment...

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe will probably NOT run again... his job [ (1) remove Rump (2) placeholder ] is done

Teflon Don should not try running again or the Pubs will lose the gains they're gonna make in the 2022 mid-terms.

Forum List

Back