Mayor Ted Wheeler joins rioters in Portland, gets jeered and attacked by those he was supporting

All leaders must face the reality of a changing society...

And that ain't society what you see on the news. Those are entitled rich white kids throwing a tantrum because spring break got wrecked.
And wealthy people rose up and threw off the shackles of oppression from King George also and they had the noose ready to hang them if caught.
Again.....you can't seem to see the difference between oppression and freedom.
And comparing the mob to patriots/traitors to the Crown is imbecilic.

And that ain't society what you see on the news. Those are entitled rich white kids throwing a tantrum because spring break got wrecked.
And wealthy people rose up and threw off the shackles of oppression from King George also and they had the noose ready to hang them if caught.
You refuse to see the truth of what goes on in the US.

You stupid stupid stupid left wing leaders..if the insurrection is successful, you are the first ones who will be murdered.

Wake up, dumb fucks.

Not what Wheeler expected from the rioters...errrr.....PEACEFUL PROTESTORS... :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Just like when the Seattle Mayor loved Chaz Chop until they attacked HER HOUSE.

SUCH IDIOTS.

What a horse's patoot . I can't imagine Late Liberal Mayor Richard Daley arm and arm with the 1968 convention rioters in Chicago. Or leftist Sam Yorty marching with Watts rioters in LA.

You stupid stupid stupid left wing leaders..if the insurrection is successful, you are the first ones who will be murdered.

Wake up, dumb fucks.

Not what Wheeler expected from the rioters...errrr.....PEACEFUL PROTESTORS... :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

SUCH IDIOTS.
They weren’t rioting. They were protesting. Something protected by the constitution. (Unlike your right to not wear a mask so you can infect people). The “riots” were caused by trumps SS

Protesting by trying to burn down a federal courthouse.

Who exactly are you lying for? Yourself or us?

To shills like Jillian burning, vandalizing buildings, and attacking police is “peaceful protesting”.

Jillian is a big fat liar like so many on the left.

Jillian says there are no riots, meanwhile the PORTLAND POLICE LITERALLY DECLARE A RIOT.

Just amazing. Don’t confuse liberals with facts!

Wake up, dumb fucks.

SUCH IDIOTS.
They weren’t rioting. They were protesting. Something protected by the constitution. (Unlike your right to not wear a mask so you can infect people). The “riots” were caused by trumps SS

To shills like Jillian burning, vandalizing buildings, and attacking police is “peaceful protesting”.

Jillian says there are no riots, meanwhile the PORTLAND POLICE LITERALLY DECLARE A RIOT.

If I was a Portland police officer, I'd take a couple of weeks off and let this shit simmer down a bit.

I can’t get enough of the videos of the rioters harassing Wheeler. Just amazing.

What a dumb piece of shit to think they love him. How fucking tone deaf can one be?

Wake up, dumb fucks.

SUCH IDIOTS.

If I was a Portland police officer, I'd take a couple of weeks off and let this shit simmer down a bit.

They can't, the city is overrun with homeless camps, illegals, and drug addicts.

You refuse to see the truth of what goes on in the US.
No....I remember what goes on in the US....and I've lived in other countries. If I wanted to live in another country I'd fucking move there.
And any government that needs to lie to it's people and commit crimes and violence and usurp the constitution to take power isn't worth a bucket of spit in my book.
Course you commies will always say that this is what goes on in any government.
But then again....our government hasn't made it a policy to murder it's own people to stay in power.
It's just sometimes Democrats have done it in our past.....and that is what you use against America every time.

Last edited:

Wake up, dumb fucks.

SUCH IDIOTS.

Oh gawd, is she one of those 400 pound purple haired land whales? That would explain a lot.

Lefties, why are you all so he’ll bent on calling these peaceful protests when they are riots?

Pretend they were tea party members...are they riots now? Fuck yes they are, aren’t they?

Lefties, why are you all so he’ll bent on calling these peaceful protests when they are riots?

Pretend they were tea party members...are they riots now? Fuck yes they are, aren’t they?

Okay another night of this BS across Dem cities...question...what the hell are they rioting about???

Okay another night of this BS across Dem cities...question...what the hell are they rioting about???

Its all about George Floyd....right? Black lives matter.

They are attacking federal buildings because of George Floyd.

The Redskins changed their name to stop police violence against blacks.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back