Mayorkas to NBC News: “We Don’t Bear Responsibility” for Open US Border and 11 Million Illegal Alien Invasion

So who is the do-nothing GOP going to try and impeach next?

They might try impeaching one of their own. I bet they would get plenty of support and finally get a win.
Probably McConnell

The way Mayorkas looks at it is if the Republicans had opened the border years ago the thousands of people arriving now would have come then. There would be no need for caravans. They are making up for lost time an opportunity.

The way Mayorkas looks at it is if the Republicans had opened the border years ago the thousands of people arriving now would have come then. There would be no need for caravans. They are making up for lost time an opportunity.
And a nut job like you knows” how Mayorkas looks at it”

Because you saw it in your magic 8 ball?

And a nut job like you knows” how Mayorkas looks at it”

Because you saw it in your magic 8 ball?
Because I heard him explain it a million times. Why are you so uninformed stupid? He said the caravans are caused by a back up when Trump closed the border. Years of limiting immigration is why there are so many now.

I guess if it doesn't start with Russia your brain turns off.

Because I heard him explain it a million times. Why are you so uninformed stupid? He said the caravans are caused by a back up when Trump closed the border. Years of limiting immigration is why there are so many now.

I guess if it doesn't start with Russia your brain turns off.
Let’s see his words, not yours

Sorry. It’s on Trump and the GOP now.

They had a bill to deal with the border and trashed it

They already had a bill nearly a year ago that actually secured the border, but thanks to Dimocrats, it's sitting on Chuck Schumer's desk, where it will stay.

Greg Abbott unmasked Joe Biden's third-world flood, by delivering the 'border' to cities all across this nation.
Now that you've been caught, Dims are DISHONESTLY attempting to pin the blame on others.

All of you are lying sacks of shit!!

MAGA needs to take accountability. It’s their baby now!

What a fucking lying piece of shit!
Your fucking turd of a president literally told the third-worlders to "surge to the border" if he became president. On day one in office, he ordered the border wall construction to be stopped, and ended all Trump-era border security measures. Right on cue, the flood took off, and has been in full crisis mode for three fucking years!
Joe Biden owns every aspect of this catastrophic disaster, and it's dishonest as hell for you and others to try and shift the blame!!!!

Sorry. It’s on Trump and the GOP now.

They had a bill to deal with the border and trashed it

FOAD, you're as big a fraudster as xiden and his lying regime. Trump had the exact same tools and had crossings at a 40+ year low. Under xiden and his liars they are at all time highs.

Mayorkas to NBC News: “We Don’t Bear Responsibility” for Open US Border and 11 Million Illegal Alien Invasion​

Imagine that, a democrat that won't take responsibility for his failure to do his job. Shocking! :eek:

What a fucking lying piece of shit!
Your fucking turd of a president literally told the third-worlders to "surge to the border" if he became president. On day one in office, he ordered the border wall construction to be stopped, and ended all Trump-era border security measures. Right on cue, the flood took off, and has been in full crisis mode for three fucking years!
Joe Biden owns every aspect of this catastrophic disaster, and it's dishonest as hell for you and others to try and shift the blame!!!!
MAGA propaganda alert! Don’t believe a word. :cool-45:

Forum List

Back