Mayorkas to NBC News: “We Don’t Bear Responsibility” for Open US Border and 11 Million Illegal Alien Invasion

Wanting a job isn't one of the listed reasons you can get asylum, Stupid.
That’s aside from thd point.

They come for the jobs.

COVID meant few jobs so fewer came.

You want Trump to get credit for shutting down the economy?

That’s aside from thd point.

They come for the jobs.
No it isn't you blithering idiot. You just admitted Tater and Thumbhead are ignoring our asylum laws by allowing them in using an excuse that isn't on the list of reasons to grant asylum.

They have both clearly been violating their oath of office from day 1.

Actually, dumb ass, the lowest numbers were pre covid.

Your link noted over 2 million apprehensions and EXPULSIONS in 2022

I kinda thought that’s what you wanted to happen

Your link noted over 2 million apprehensions and EXPULSIONS in 2022

I kinda thought that’s what you wanted to happen

Zero apprehension and 2 million expulsions would be better. BTW, were the to million apprehensions all there were? I highly doubt that was the case, considering we're reaching close to 11 million released in 3 years.

Zero apprehension and 2 million expulsions would be better. BTW, were the to million apprehensions all there were? I highly doubt that was the case, considering we're reaching close to 11 million released in 3 years.

Ya can’t expel em till you apprehend em stupid

This is infuriating! He's admitting zero accountability - the cornerstone of the Biden Administration.

The guy thinks the border is secure so, obviously, he doesn't think there is anything to be accountable for.

Funny how you commies deflect and refuse to answer simple questions.

In xiden's case you can't expel them when you parole them into all corners of the country, illegally I might add.

But again… million were expelled

Apprehended and expelled

Follow along retard

Sorry. It’s on Trump and the GOP now.

They had a bill to deal with the border and trashed it
We will fix it the first day Trump is back in office. The ease with which we will instantly solve the border crisis is going to make democrats look like incompetent fools. What the fuck are you idiots going to say when that happens?

We will fix it the first day Trump is back in office. The ease with which we will instantly solve the border crisis is going to make democrats look like incompetent fools. What the fuck are you idiots going to say when that happens?
Really.

You would think Trump could have solved I’m in the four years he was President then

Commence the excuses now

Really.

You would think Trump could have solved I’m in the four years he was President then

Commence the excuses now
It was (mostly) solved, but then Biden came in and flooded us with illegals. Trump's wall sure could have saved us many deaths and BILLIONS of dollars, had your party not blocked all of his attempts to build it. The only roadblock Trump ever faced at fixing the border came from the democrat party. That is simply a fact.

It was (mostly) solved, but then Biden came in and flooded us with illegals. Trump's wall sure could have saved us many deaths and BILLIONS of dollars, had your party not blocked all of his attempts to build it. The only roadblock Trump ever faced at fixing the border came from the democrat party. That is simply a fact.
Mostly solved your ass.

It was no better under Trump than under Obama.

Did Obama have it solved??

Mostly solved your ass.

It was no better under Trump than under Obama.

Did Obama have it solved??
No, neither had it solved, but they were a fuck of a lot closer than Biden, which is why Trump will be your next president.

No, neither had it solved, but they were a fuck of a lot closer than Biden, which is why Trump will be your next president.
So first you claim Trump had it “solved” and then you’re forced to admit that you are full of shit.

As usual

Forum List

Back