🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McCabe Closer To Being Perp-Walked...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"A source close to the process said that McCabe has had a “target on his back” because of the Justice Department inspector general findings against him over actions during the Hillary Clinton email investigation, as well as his role in the surveillance warrants against Trump campaign associates during the Russia investigation. McCabe is a former deputy and acting director of the FBI.

The New York Times, which first reported the developments Monday, said McCabe’s lawyers recently met with DOJ attorneys who would handle a prosecution – an indication of a possible indictment."

Once McCabe is indicted and prosecuted, will snowflakes continue to claim he did nothing wrong?

DOJ Prosecutors should take a page from Weismann's Witch Hunt by bringing him and squeezing him like a pimple until he rolls over on Comey, Strzok, Baker, Lynch, Clapper, Brennan, and even Barry...

...just not Hillary...because even being a threat to the Clintons has proven to cause one to be very accident prone or suicidal.

Feds in final stages of possible prosecution decision for McCabe: 'Target on his back’

If McCabe doesn't end up in jail, we have absolutely NO justice system. These people were plotting to overthrow the President of the US. That's a felony punishable by death. The day we start allowing people to commandeer our government for their own purposes, which is exactly what they did, will be the day the US ceases to exist. Equal justice

"A source close to the process said that McCabe has had a “target on his back” because of the Justice Department inspector general findings against him over actions during the Hillary Clinton email investigation, as well as his role in the surveillance warrants against Trump campaign associates during the Russia investigation. McCabe is a former deputy and acting director of the FBI.

The New York Times, which first reported the developments Monday, said McCabe’s lawyers recently met with DOJ attorneys who would handle a prosecution – an indication of a possible indictment."

Once McCabe is indicted and prosecuted, will snowflakes continue to claim he did nothing wrong?

DOJ Prosecutors should take a page from Weismann's Witch Hunt by bringing him and squeezing him like a pimple until he rolls over on Comey, Strzok, Baker, Lynch, Clapper, Brennan, and even Barry...

...just not Hillary...because even being a threat to the Clintons has proven to cause one to be very accident prone or suicidal.

Feds in final stages of possible prosecution decision for McCabe: 'Target on his back’

Not gonna happen, if it does he will be dead the next day. See if any high level FBI member is indicted they will sing on the whole bureau and the CIA and NSA as well. Any indictment against anyone is a death sentence this is why they already let Comey go after proving him guilty.

There are at least 1000 people implicated in this, so it's over FOX news is full of shit, it's over before it begins

Can we wait til something happens? I realize you'd lose 35% of your post count but these ANY DAY NOW threads make you look worse than those you are talking about.

also -
"A source close to the process" - unnamed sources are useless.

Last edited:

Yeah, whatever. It'll be news when JUST ONE of these assholes is actually behind bars for some SERIOUS time.

And I'm talking about being in prison with the general population not some state correctional facility with handball and tennis, doing 20 years not 5 and out in 2 with good behavior.

Any day now!

Yeah, whatever. It'll be news when JUST ONE of these assholes is actually behind bars for some SERIOUS time.

And I'm talking about being in prison with the general population not some state correctional facility with handball and tennis, doing 20 years not 5 and out in 2 with good behavior.

Any day now!
shit dude, that this rate we'll have him behind bars in around 18 years.

If McCabe doesn't end up in jail, we have absolutely NO justice system. These people were plotting to overthrow the President of the US. That's a felony punishable by death. The day we start allowing people to commandeer our government for their own purposes, which is exactly what they did, will be the day the US ceases to exist. Equal justice
Hillary also

Any day now!

Right after Hillary and right before Trump...:21:

Any day now!
Sure reminds one of those who promoted and believed the Russia Hoax.

Can we wait til something happens? I realize you'd lose 35% of your post count but these ANY DAY NOW threads make you look worse than those you are talking about.
also -
Worse, threads like that represent a pretty good percentage of the "Political" and "Current Events" areas here.

Any day now!

And you are no different than those that were doing that.

Any day now!

Right after Hillary and right before Trump...:21:
i'm still down to finding an island 10-20 miles off our coast to still stay within US territory and just sending criminals there to fend for themselves.

also -
Worse, threads like that represent a pretty good percentage of the "Political" and "Current Events" areas here.
i've got so many people on ignore that there are times i come in here and only see 2-3 threads on the main page. it's then i know the idiots are in full swing and i need to entertain myself elsewhere.

Any day now!
both sides are annoying as hell when they do that shit. it's what keeps spawning return-fire-shit.

also -
i've got so many people on ignore that there are times i come in here and only see 2-3 threads on the main page. it's then i know the idiots are in full swing and i need to entertain myself elsewhere.
A long time ago I started a thread on how folks just love to extrapolate - If this happens, then this and this and this and this will happen, so let's all celebrate now.

Well, that's just dumb. That's not real life. But that appears to be where we are right now. Keep it simple and shallow.

Any day now!

And you are no different than those that were doing that.
LOL!!!

I want to think this justice dept. is better than the ones of the past 30 years but action speaks louder than words. The worst thing that could happen is when McCabe finally dies of old age, 30 years from now, here comes some justice department dweeb to arrest him for participating in a coup. Equal justice NOW.

also -
A long time ago I started a thread on how folks just love to extrapolate - If this happens, then this and this and this and this will happen, so let's all celebrate now.

Well, that's just dumb. That's not real life. But that appears to be where we are right now. Keep it simple and shallow.
and when you extrapolate, only do it in your desired direction. any other direction means you're a (insert stupid word here)

Forum List

Back