🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McCabe Closer To Being Perp-Walked...

Yeah, whatever. It'll be news when JUST ONE of these assholes is actually behind bars for some SERIOUS time.

And I'm talking about being in prison with the general population not some state correctional facility with handball and tennis, doing 20 years not 5 and out in 2 with good behavior.

Any day now!
shit dude, that this rate we'll have him behind bars in around 18 years.
Sure reminds one of those who promoted and believed the Russia Hoax.

And you are no different than those that were doing that.
LOL!!!

You both cling to dreams of the other side being punished and sent to jail, getting your hopes up with each news story only to have it crushed once again

Any day now!

LOL!!!

You both cling to dreams of the other side being punished and sent to jail, getting your hopes up with each news story only to have it crushed once again
You have me confused with someone else.

Any day now!

LOL!!!

lets not get crazy here. you put hillary in an orange jump suit and slam the bars shut on her nappy ass (or drop her off on my "island") one of my top dreams in life would have finally come true.

i just hold no illusions it will ever happen and am not about to warp reality around me to keep trying.

LOL!!!

You have me confused with someone else.

Not at all.

Forum List

Back