McCabe investigated for obstructing Justice

Noose being tightened.

When will half-wit willingly blind Democrats start to wake up to the massive frauds which can be perpetrated when the Justice Department is corrupted----when a Bolshevik President and his Attorney Generals---all armed with the Race Card for anyone who asks so much as a question---run amok.

It is beginning to look like they don't care about the Truth or about America---just let their Team win.

Or maybe all Democrats really are as stupid as they appear to be when posting on this board.

The failing Washington Post??? FAKE NEWS!!!!

Lol but seriously... an alleged 3 week delay over e-mails that never amounted to anything is hardly nefarious. I don't know how anybody can still claim the FBI was trying to help Hillary, even though just days before the election they completely lied about her being back under investigation, a move that completely finished the derailing of her campaign that was begun by the Russians.

The liberals have got their tit in the wringer now,

and Trump is about to start cranking the TRUTH out of it..

I can’t wait to hear all the screaming and crying….

liberal pain brings me such happiness…

Every day has been like Christmas ever since

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP SPANKED hillary’s FAT ASS

in that HISTORIC ELECTORAL LANDSLIDE.

It still gives me goose bumps

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The rest of your comment is delusional nonsense but that quip was fantastic :thup:

Thanks.....

But it is what it is...

You might as well face the TRUTH...
Yeah... the TRUTH! :rofl:

So tell me, why have you stopped caring that Lyin' Ted is an illegal alien and that his dad assassinated JFK? Ooor.... did you forget about that whole, crazy thing? :laugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The rest of your comment is delusional nonsense but that quip was fantastic :thup:

Thanks.....

But it is what it is...

You might as well face the TRUTH...
Yeah... the TRUTH! :rofl:

So tell me, why have you stopped caring that Lyin' Ted is an illegal alien and that his dad assassinated JFK? Ooor.... did you forget about that whole, crazy thing? :laugh:

Really don’t have time for your liberal tripe right now…

Our Magnificent Leader is about to speak…..

More liberal ass kicking is on the way…

Enjoy the Show, I know I sure as hell will…

All you liberals can bite me:dance:

There is no word of this on MSM so it must not be true

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know how anybody can still claim the FBI was trying to help Hillary

Let's see...maybe by letting her attorney be with her at her interview when Mills had to be given immunity herself....in exchange for nothing. Maybe by Comey not showing up for the interview and no notes taken by Strzok....he sure took notes when he interviewed Flynn, who didn't have a lawyer present. How about by Comey pretending nobody in Main Justice knew he was going to exonerate the witch after 15 minutes of detailing her crimes in that press conference? How about by accepting mobile devices that hadn't been smashed with hammers from Clinton and her harpies with the SIM cards removed...making them useless as evidence. Need more?

Forum List

Back