McCain admits to giving fake dossier to Comey

John McCain is a Military/Industrial Complex crony motherfucker.

Trump posed a threat to that cronyism.

Therefore, Trump must go and wars must continue in perpetuity.

For the love of Money.
:dance:

McCain is either part of the clinton crime family paid to bring this fake crap back for them or he’s a tool and useful idiot. Either way not good.

The first politician on his death bed I can remember actually doing his best to shit on his own grave.

McCain has descended from honorable hero to bitter old hater.

Sad!

McCain Defends Giving Trump Dossier to Comey: ‘Duty Demanded I Do’ It

What a fucking traitor. I can't wait until he is GONE! The man put his personal snowflake feelings ahead of the truth and country. So sickening.
A last act of heroism
Actually it just helped bring down the criminals leading the FBI and other corrupt officials. What a fucking idiot. You nor he realizes who you are playing with...this isn't some cuck politician that's going to whine,roll over and die...President Trump is going to fight till the bitter end.

What a fucking traitor. I can't wait until he is GONE! The man put his personal snowflake feelings ahead of the truth and country. So sickening.
A last act of heroism
Actually it just helped bring down the criminals leading the FBI and other corrupt officials. What a fucking idiot. You nor he realizes who you are playing with...this isn't some cuck politician that's going to whine,roll over and die...President Trump is going to fight till the bitter end.

Those consequences were completely unintentional on McCain's part.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

A last act of heroism
Trump has never picked a fight except for against peasants he could destroy with his daddy’s money. He has zero experience with this. It’s why he keeps incriminating himself whenever he goes off script.

John McCain is a Military/Industrial Complex crony motherfucker.

Trump posed a threat to that cronyism.

Therefore, Trump must go and wars must continue in perpetuity.

For the love of Money.
:dance:
That Trump's really reigning in the old military industrial complex. Losers.
Trump signs $400 billion budget bill but decries spending increases he calls a 'waste'

In signing the $400 billion spending bill into law Friday morning, Trump bought the government another six weeks of spending authority. But the bill also disarmed the budget caps that had kept government spending largely in check since 2011, allowing the massive increases in military spending that Trump had campaigned on.

Forum List

Back