McCain bows out of the GOP Convention

Reality check:

GOP elite showed America they wanted a liberal president by nominating McCain.

Americans obliged - but chose an openly admitted liberal over one too cowardly to come out of the closet and confess.

The GOP is going to be sooooo embarrassed in November, Rove may not even call Ohio for Phrump! FUNNY

The GOP is going to be sooooo embarrassed in November, Rove may not even call Ohio for Phrump! FUNNY

I believe the GOP is embarrassed now. Or they would be if they didn't have their head up their ass.

There are more Pussies in the Republican Caucas than there are at the Bunny Ranch.

The Establishment, also known as Pussy Republicans, have created Don Trump....and they best get on with backing him...he's their creation...their incompetence and cowardice have made 80% of Republicans look for an outsider, any outsider.....not just Trump and Cruz...Carson and Fiorina were votes saying "Fuck Washington". Rubio started as a staunch and firm Conservative and he got anti-establishment votes, until the Establishment glomed onto him in desperation...at which time, he sunk like a rock.

John McCain bows out of Republican convention

The Republican Party is in BIG TROUBLE! Other Congressmen are also deciding not to attend.

well, their party is a laughingstock right now. so I understand why he wouldn't want to attend. and let's not forget what crazy Donald said about McCain. if I were him I would tell the Donald where to stick it, too.
How's that ACA thingy working out for ya

doesn't affect me. I had health insurance then and I have it now.

the difference is it can't be canceled because an insurance company doesn't like paying claims.

how about you? I can't help it if you're proud that you're stupid enough to vote against your own self interests.

The Republican Party is in BIG TROUBLE! Other Congressmen are also deciding not to attend.

well, their party is a laughingstock right now. so I understand why he wouldn't want to attend. and let's not forget what crazy Donald said about McCain. if I were him I would tell the Donald where to stick it, too.

the difference is it can't be canceled because an insurance company doesn't like paying claims.

how about you? I can't help it if you're proud that you're stupid enough to vote against your own self interests.
FYI. Insurance companies as well as Medicare/Medicaid don't have to pay every claim you submit.

And they dont

FYI. Insurance companies as well as Medicare/Medicaid don't have to pay every claim you submit.

And they dont

and?

Forum List

Back