McCain Eye's 2016 Run?

McCain will never get the nomination.

Hitlery isn't qualified to clean a shitter...
She was a miserable failure at the State Department.
She's ancient as camel shit in Egypt.
She's a liar, and married to a fucking sexual assaulting scumbag.

Oh wait -- those are the qualities in a candidate Libberhoids love !!!

never gonna happen.

it will be Ted Cruz vs Hillary.

and Hillary will mop the floor with his hairpiece.

lol, seriously. Hope he picks the person who endorsed him for his senate race as his VP candidate- Bible Spice AKA 1/2-term Governor AKA Caribou Barbie AKA Sarah Payland ;)

Last edited:
warrior102 picking on Sarah G? :eusa_naughty:

McCain is prolly the best you people have right now.

They don't have anyone who can beat Hillary. Maybe Christie but they hate him because he's too moderate. They think they have so many dang options..

Dear God - if he does go against Hitlary it'll be like the night of the walking dead.

McCain - loyal American. Career military.

Hitlary - married to an adultering, lying, impeached, disbarred sexual pervert. Most recently, she was responsible for the deaths of innocent Americans.

God - what a fucking choice in 2016 if this pans out...

McCain considering seeking reelection in 2016

He said if he had a choice between Hillary or Ted Cruz he would vote for Hillary.

I hate him with a passion you cannot even dare to fathom.

He has sucked dick so big in Washington for his daughter. I have no words for this son of a bitch.

warrior102 picking on Sarah G? :eusa_naughty:

McCain is prolly the best you people have right now.

They don't have anyone who can beat Hillary. Maybe Christie but they hate him because he's too moderate. They think they have so many dang options..

I wanted Hillary in 2008 and damn straight I want her now. She is no fool.

You idiot progressives gave us 8 years of crazy.

Last edited:
Just proves he's senile! Why would he waste his time....and money? Who would run with him? No way!!!

He's gone koo koo bye bye. The only reason I would want him to run is so I could shame into the next tomorrow.

I detest the old bastard.

Dear God - if he does go against Hitlary it'll be like the night of the walking dead.

McCain - loyal American. Career military.

Hitlary - married to an adultering, lying, impeached, disbarred sexual pervert. Most recently, she was responsible for the deaths of innocent Americans.

God - what a fucking choice in 2016 if this pans out...

McCain considering seeking reelection in 2016

He said if he had a choice between Hillary or Ted Cruz he would vote for Hillary.

I hate him with a passion you cannot even dare to fathom.

He has sucked dick so big in Washington for his daughter. I have no words for this son of a bitch.

OMG tinyd!!! :ack-1:

Calm down............... McCain considering seeking reelection in 2016

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said Tuesday that he is considering running for another term in 2016, when he would be 80 years old.

McCain isn't running for President he is just thinking about torturing the fine people of Arizona again by running again for the Senate.

I don't think the GOP is that Stupid to run that retread again.

Forum List

Back