McCain Eye's 2016 Run?

Dear God - if he does go against Hitlary it'll be like the night of the walking dead.

McCain - loyal American. Career military.

Hitlary - married to an adultering, lying, impeached, disbarred sexual pervert. Most recently, she was responsible for the deaths of innocent Americans.

God - what a fucking choice in 2016 if this pans out...

McCain considering seeking reelection in 2016

McCain should have retired 10 years ago....

That GOP bus is going to need another front end alignment soon, with all the bodies that have been tossed under it.

Yuppers.

Its how we threw out all the progressives out of our progressive conservative party up here.

You throw them out. You take the hit. You get rid of all your assholes and rock a new world.

mccain isn't running for president he is just thinking about torturing the fine people of arizona again by running again for the senate.

Primary him! He's a RINO! PERFECT MORAL PURITY MUST BE ACHIEVED!

Oh let him run. Now you fool don't you know we did?

Sadly Sarah had to back him. No option.

Sarah is the only reason he won. I hope he runs again just so I can watch him scream and die as the old asshole he is.

I'd like to punch McCain in his mouth.

I'll bet you wouldn't if you had the chance. If you really did, I bet he'd laugh right in your face and ask you if that's all you had; even at his age. Like him or not, vote for him or not, he's dealt with a hell of a lot more than you could bring.

In any case, does that kind of pointless, empty bluster have anything to do with the extremely unlikely notion of him running for office in 2016?

McCain ruined ANY chances he would have ever had when he didn't vet that idiot Palin. His career of being in the highest office is now over.

Hillary screwed up with the Benghazi thing. I don't want her any more either.

I want someone new. Fresh. Smart.

I won't hold my breath.

:laugh:

It's my contention that our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay the hell OUT of POLITICS.

yep....i agree.....to much bullshit....and its to bad....among them is what this Country needs right now.....an actual "LEADER"....

I'll bet you wouldn't if you had the chance. If you really did, I bet he'd laugh right in your face and ask you if that's all you had; even at his age. Like him or not, vote for him or not, he's dealt with a hell of a lot more than you could bring.

In any case, does that kind of pointless, empty bluster have anything to do with the extremely unlikely notion of him running for office in 2016?

I used to love him till I realized he was just a horrid old man who wanted to punish Bush to the point he could absolutely wreck the government.

He is evil. mccain is a prick beyond. his daughter is a complete douche bag.

they can go fuck themselves.

I used to love him till I realized he was just a horrid old man who wanted to punish Bush to the point he could absolutely wreck the government.

Ok, so that's one vote against. One in the "no" column. Got it.

You know, they make some pretty good decaf these days.

I hate him with a passion you cannot even dare to fathom.

Then you are way too obsessed with him. Get a grip.

Fuck you back. With all due respect.

Gang of what. Gang of what again. Gang of......................

Son of a bitch has actually said he wished he was at the White House so he could advise Obama more.

Mother fucker sucks Obama's cock to get his daughter a reality television show? And he did.

Too long inside the beltway.

Oh bite me. Come on.

Oh bite me. Come on.

No thank you. Remember ~ decaf

McCain Eye's 2016 Run?

At his age, he can't see that far.

Rs don't have anyone they can run. Just like last time, it will be a circus of one nutter after another.

Dear God - if he does go against Hitlary it'll be like the night of the walking dead.

McCain - loyal American. Career military.

Hitlary - married to an adultering, lying, impeached, disbarred sexual pervert. Most recently, she was responsible for the deaths of innocent Americans.

God - what a fucking choice in 2016 if this pans out...

McCain considering seeking reelection in 2016
Did you even bother to read your link? McCain is considering seeking reelection as AZ senator. Last I checked, he would not be going against Hillary Clinton for that one.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That GOP bus is going to need another front end alignment soon, with all the bodies that have been tossed under it.

Problem is that they should have been tossing those bodies under the buss before the last few elections.

Forum List

Back