McCain Eye's 2016 Run?

McCain was betrayed by the reactionary far right is all.

What they think is unimportant.

McCain won't run again.

McCain was betrayed by the reactionary far right is all.
"McCain was betrayed by the reactionary far right" really? Even after Senator Dumbass
John McCain defended his statement that U.S. troops could spend "maybe 100" years in Iraq?

After that statement alone the election was over and he was never going to get elected.

Calm down............... McCain considering seeking reelection in 2016

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said Tuesday that he is considering running for another term in 2016, when he would be 80 years old.

McCain isn't running for President he is just thinking about torturing the fine people of Arizona again by running again for the Senate.

I don't think the GOP is that Stupid to run that retread again.

and this is the principle reason to what is wrong with politics in America. John McCain, Harry (howdy doody) Reid, Nancy (the idiot) Pelosi and on and on and on ad nauseum.

We DESPERATELY need term limits. Unfortunately, with our "leaders" passing laws that THEY don't abide by, Vote themselves handsome raises in the middle of the night and feel "entitled" to these offices - there is little hope for us.

McQuisling, should he be nominated will be beaten by whichever generic Dem is on the ballot.
His last useful service to this country was the day he retired from the Navy.

It is no wonder that he is such an obstructionist when it comes to reducing the scope of government, he literally been on the government teat since his conception. He has never known a day that there wasn't a taxpayer check providing for him.

Edit to add....
ahhhhh Re-election, well he might not be defeated then, other than that the rest of my contention still stands.

Last edited:
McQuisling, should he be nominated will be beaten by whichever generic Dem is on the ballot.

It is no wonder that he is such an obstructionist when it comes to reducing the scope of government, he literally been on the government teat since his conception. He has never known a day that there wasn't a taxpayer check providing for him.

Edit to add....
ahhhhh Re-election, well he might not be defeated then, other than that the rest of my contention still stands.

McCain and Lindsey Graham should both be victims of term limits by this time. They're just coasting, playing around, looking busy.

Edit to add....

McCain and Lindsey Graham should both be victims of term limits by this time. They're just coasting, playing around, looking busy.

I'm going to put it out there honestly. Why don't these old men step aside and let young bucks come up in the ranks?

Bipartisan bitching here.

never gonna happen.

it will be Ted Cruz vs Hillary.

and Hillary will mop the floor with his hairpiece.

I think it will be Sarah Palin vs. Hillary.

I'd rock with a team.

Bear with me.

I would present my President, Vice President and my whole administration.

For example................

Presidential candidate: Ted Cruz

Vice Presidential candidate: Sarah Palin

Justice Department: Oh this will nail it Rand Paul

need I say more?

The person who rolls this campaign out and gives the American public his or hers administration in advance will win in.

You have to do it.

Oh and to add to this.
you bettcha a famous conservative woman said we really have to rock it. And we need to rock it now.

Last edited:
We already have them. They are called "not voting for the same guy again." Everyone is free to impose them on election day.

Doesn't work. Same old same old.

Then the people have spoken.

No they haven't.

Let me tell you a little story about what was happening up here. And always remember I am dual citizen so I really do care what happens in both of our lives.

Joe Clarke the Progressive Conservative Prime Minister was busted by moi and others for not running anyone in landslide annies riding.

The head of the PC freaking party was trading off this seat in Edmonton so he could keep his.

Same son of a bitch who actually came out against Harper saying he would rather vote for Paul Martin the liberal opponent saying it's better to vote for the devil you know.

I know about assholes who will turn over their party and their fellow members. I hope Joe Clark dies a horrid death for what he tried to do to the Conservative party.

McCain never lived up to his father and grandfather, who were both admirals. He graduated at the bottom of his Annapolis class.
I'm surprised that he'll run for senate again.

Doesn't work. Same old same old.

Then the people have spoken.

No they haven't.

The people vote. They vote at the local level, the state level, and the national level. They can, if they have the motivation, be active in their local party politics. Hell, they can even start their own parties or support independent candidates.

If voters can't be bothered to be involved in their government at all levels and to work to recruit and support candidates that reflect their values then they have no call to be whining about "we have no choice!" We do have choices. If people don't choose to exercise their full rights, responsibilities, and POWER as citizens then it's on their own heads. Passing legislation to restrict those rights because some people think (even about themselves) that they are too stupid and apathetic to exercise their power 'correctly' is infantalizing and un-American.

If you feel an elected official is not doing a good job representing the people, or has just been in office too long - DON'T VOTE FOR HIM/HER. Vote for someone else, anyone else if that's how you feel, but don't presume to strip that choice from every other citizen.

never gonna happen.

it will be Ted Cruz vs Hillary.

and Hillary will mop the floor with his hairpiece.

I think it will be Sarah Palin vs. Hillary.

I'd rock with a team.

Bear with me.

I would present my President, Vice President and my whole administration.

For example................

Presidential candidate: Ted Cruz

Vice Presidential candidate: Sarah Palin

Justice Department: Oh this will nail it Rand Paul

need I say more?

The person who rolls this campaign out and gives the American public his or hers administration in advance will win in.

You have to do it.

Oh and to add to this.
you bettcha a famous conservative woman said we really have to rock it. And we need to rock it now.

Omg.. Do you people EVER want to win the WH again? :lol:

McCain never lived up to his father and grandfather, who were both admirals. He graduated at the bottom of his Annapolis class.
I'm surprised that he'll run for senate again.

You'd be surprised he would run again based on where he graduated in his class many decades ago?

Forum List

Back