McCain meeting and directing troops now in the Ukraine as if Syria wasn't bad enough

USA today. It is Russian propaganda trying to sound like it's American opinion, and you know it. Absolute garbage. :trolls:

Oh so McCain doesn't support the Azov Battalion in the Ukraine and the visit with pictures never took place newbie?

You know the pictures I put up with McCain and Graham visiting the troops.
It's a thing all Russian trolls have in common, whether minister, journalist, blogger or a TV host, that they do not understand the meaning of the word propaganda. So they always try to wriggle away of such accusations by pointing out things that are true of a subject at hand, but the word propaganda has no such demands as that the whole thing ought to be fictive.

I'm third generation Ukrainian fool.
But even though my family was from the west we did not follow the Nazis like other western Ukrainians do.

Stepan Bandera is their hero. They adore the bloody Nazi. Even though his troops killed over 70,000 Poles.

The fact is that Crimea is a part of Ukraine whether you like it or no
The fact is that the people of Crimea have a right to determine how they govern themselves. The fact is they chose to govern themselves as part of the Russian Federation. The fact is that they are doing it whether you like it or not.

Why is this Senator allowed to run amok on the planet? Wasn't his "rebels" in Syria a big enough fuck up that now he's visiting HIS TROOPS in the eastern Ukraine on New Years eve?

This reallly isn't Infowars. This is USA today.

McCain visits frontline Ukraine troops in anti-Putin gesture

Putin needs to pull the Russian troops out of Ukraine.

Its Ukrainians fighting Ukrainians. You know this Toddster. Sigh. Like so many other times on the planet when those in charge decide to rewrite borders they screw up. Although with the eastern Ukraine you see when the USSR dissolved the Donestk region and Crimea only decided to stay with the Ukraine based on autonomy.

When we overthrew the choice of the nation in that coup we also overthrew the rights of those regions who no longer wanted to stay with the nazis in Kiev.

Its Ukrainians fighting Ukrainians.

Plus the troops Putin sent.

Like so many other times on the planet when those in charge decide to rewrite borders they screw up.

Yup, Putin screwed up. He needs to stop invading his neighbors.

When we overthrew the choice of the nation

Yeah, when Putin's puppet ran for his life, you cried, didn't you?

we also overthrew the rights of those regions who no longer wanted to stay with the nazis in Kiev.

Yelling Nazi doesn't give Putin the right to invade his neighbors.

Why is this Senator allowed to run amok on the planet? Wasn't his "rebels" in Syria a big enough fuck up that now he's visiting HIS TROOPS in the eastern Ukraine on New Years eve?

Its Ukrainians fighting Ukrainians. You know this Toddster. Sigh. Like so many other times on the planet when those in charge decide to rewrite borders they screw up. Although with the eastern Ukraine you see when the USSR dissolved the Donestk region and Crimea only decided to stay with the Ukraine based on autonomy.

When we overthrew the choice of the nation in that coup we also overthrew the rights of those regions who no longer wanted to stay with the nazis in Kiev.

Like so many other times on the planet when those in charge decide to rewrite borders they screw up.

we also overthrew the rights of those regions who no longer wanted to stay with the nazis in Kiev.

Show me the pictures of the invasions. Certainly there has to be a record of the invasions right?

Someone must have had a camera to record the Russian troops marching in and slaughtering hundreds of thousands of Crimeans and those Ukrainians living in the Donbass region right?

And I don't have to scream nazi over the western Ukraine's history with the Holocaust of Bullets and Stepan Bandera.

Putin's puppet was a duly elected President of the Ukraine that was running for his life. Now you have McCain and Obama's puppet in there and the country's economy is tanking. Why? Because the EU is screwing up the Ukraine's economy like they have all thru Europe.

But hey knock yourself out trying to make Putin the bad guy. While you are embracing neo nazis and nazi lovers.

The secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'Holocaust of Bullets' | Daily Mail Online

Show me the pictures of the invasions. Certainly there has to be a record of the invasions right?

Someone must have had a camera to record the Russian troops marching in and slaughtering hundreds of thousands of Crimeans and those Ukrainians living in the Donbass region right?

And I don't have to scream nazi over the western Ukraine's history with the Holocaust of Bullets and Stepan Bandera.

Putin's puppet was a duly elected President of the Ukraine that was running for his life. Now you have McCain and Obama's puppet in there and the country's economy is tanking. Why? Because the EU is screwing up the Ukraine's economy like they have all thru Europe.

But hey knock yourself out trying to make Putin the bad guy. While you are embracing neo nazis and nazi lovers.

Putin admits Russian military presence in Ukraine for first time

Putin's puppet was a duly elected President of the Ukraine that was running for his life.

Yup. Too bad he escaped.

But hey knock yourself out trying to make Putin the bad guy.

Make him a bad guy? Hello, McFly!!!!!

Was he a good guy when he was blowing up Russians in Moscow apartment buildings?

While you are embracing neo nazis and nazi lovers.

Stop blowing Commies. Moron.

USA today. It is Russian propaganda trying to sound like it's American opinion, and you know it. Absolute garbage. :trolls:

Oh so McCain doesn't support the Azov Battalion in the Ukraine and the visit with pictures never took place newbie?

You know the pictures I put up with McCain and Graham visiting the troops.
It's a thing all Russian trolls have in common, whether minister, journalist, blogger or a TV host, that they do not understand the meaning of the word propaganda. So they always try to wriggle away of such accusations by pointing out things that are true of a subject at hand, but the word propaganda has no such demands as that the whole thing ought to be fictive.
Sort of like Obama using Marxist slogans for his campaign?

McCain should stay there.

His globalist MIC masters want results for their money. He does not disappoint them.

There is. Do you really want to go there? Keep in mind Putin admitted sending in disguised armed Russian troops in plain unadorned uniforms leading up to the so-called elections. Mothers of dead Russian soldiers protested for their sons being buried without proper honors, Russian soldiers were captured in Ukraine. Russian soldiers were photographed in Ukraine

Wait a minute. McCain would rather spend New Year's eve with Lindsey? Holy toledo. I never beleived the jokes before. wow.

It's a bromance alright...John can't stand the sight of Cindy....she's served her purpose by making him rich. Remember, Mac was at the Hoa Lo prison for several years without a female around.......just sayin.

Putin's puppet was a duly elected President of the Ukraine that was running for his life.

Yup. Too bad he escaped.

Was he a good guy when he was blowing up Russians in Moscow apartment buildings?

Don't hand me this shit that Putin was killing his own people and there were never any terrorist Chechens. Because it makes you look to be a complete fool.

Too bad the elected President escaped with his life? Why? Because Russia actually offered the Ukraine a better deal than the EU?

I'm not blowing any commies. I just know what the truth is and refuse to believe the propaganda that is fed to us on a daily basis.

Here's who you believe in. This is western Ukraine history. Eat this fool. If you back McCain you back the Muslim Brotherhood. If you back McCain you back ISIS and al Nusraq. If you back McCain you back the neo nazis of the Ukraine.

'Blood oozed through the soil at grave sites. You could see the pits move, some of them were still alive': The secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'Holocaust of Bullets' killing centre where 1.6million Jews were executed
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Jews were humiliated and murdered one by one in Ukraine during WW2
  • Many of them were forced to stand in front of mass graves and shot dead
  • Women were stripped naked, beaten in the streets during 'organised riots'
  • Witnesses today have broken their silence to tell of Ukraine's killing centre

Yup. Too bad he escaped.

Don't hand me this shit that Putin was killing his own people and there were never any terrorist Chechens. Because it makes you look to be a complete fool.

Too bad the elected President escaped with his life? Why? Because Russia actually offered the Ukraine a better deal than the EU?

I'm not blowing any commies. I just know what the truth is and refuse to believe the propaganda that is fed to us on a daily basis.

Here's who you believe in. This is western Ukraine history. Eat this fool. If you back McCain you back the Muslim Brotherhood. If you back McCain you back ISIS and al Nusraq. If you back McCain you back the neo nazis of the Ukraine.

'Blood oozed through the soil at grave sites. You could see the pits move, some of them were still alive': The secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'Holocaust of Bullets' killing centre where 1.6million Jews were executed
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Jews were humiliated and murdered one by one in Ukraine during WW2
  • Many of them were forced to stand in front of mass graves and shot dead
  • Women were stripped naked, beaten in the streets during 'organised riots'
  • Witnesses today have broken their silence to tell of Ukraine's killing centre

Don't hand me this shit that Putin was killing his own people

The Unsolved Mystery Behind the Act of Terror That Brought Putin to Power

Sure thing, comrade.

'Blood oozed through the soil at grave sites.

Yes, there was plenty of evil perpetrated during WWII.
Stalin was murdering millions in the 30s and his murder spree continued
until he finally took his much deserved trip to Hell.

None of which means Putin is right to invade his neighbors.

I'm third generation Ukrainian living in the largest out of country community on the planet next to Russia.
I know my shit. ...
You do NOT know that your "shit" is mostly shit. LOL.
Yeah, you read what you want to believe in your Canadian province, but that is not the same as having a balanced & objective view.
Third generation? Wow ... NOT.

I know personally First & Second generation anti-communist, anti-Putin Russians and Ukrainians, and i also travelled myself to both Russia and eastern Ukraine.
To say that most eastern Ukrainians, esp the real Ukrainians (not transplanted Russians) want the Donbas oblasts (east region) to be part of Russia shows your ignorance, bias, or stupidity.
Russia needs to get out of Ukraine and give it the autonomy it deserves.

Forum List

Back