McCarthy Admits Benghazi Designed to Flatten Hillary Poll Numbers

You democrats are not Americans. This is more democrat political bullshit. The discussion was about whether the recently elected repubs were doing what they were elected for including pursuing the truth on Benghazi that obama and HR Haldeman Clinton have been deflecting from like the criminals they are.
This is a very weak and typically dishonest attempt to discredit opponents of the corrupt psychopaths obama and HR Haldeman Clinton.
The OP is a partisan phony.

Except the small part about....no proof or even likelihood that Hillary or Obama did anything wrong with regard to Benghazi....so you're saying it's a blatant witch hunt.

Basically, except this is a witch hunt that accuses anyone of seeing there is no proof of being against America. You know thats when they have nothing when they attempt to shame you into siding with their accusations
The investigation is all about the weeds. The reality of the incident and its subsequent coverup expose the ineptitude and corruption of this admin. And those who defend them expose their own corruption and hypocrisy.

Try again buddy...Wagging your finger doesnt create facts. The fact is that you have nothing and think that calling names will shame someone into believe you have facts
You didn't respond to my post.

Yes I did. Name calling doesnt change the fact that you dont have facts. Screaming about it doesnt change fantasy into reality. Currently you're lacking in the reality department and heavy on the rumor and accusations

You democrats are not Americans. This is more democrat political bullshit. The discussion was about whether the recently elected repubs were doing what they were elected for including pursuing the truth on Benghazi that obama and HR Haldeman Clinton have been deflecting from like the criminals they are.
This is a very weak and typically dishonest attempt to discredit opponents of the corrupt psychopaths obama and HR Haldeman Clinton.

Answering you would be like stealing a parking place from a handicapped person. You know, just not right. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional and social struggles that seem to be placing such a heavy demand on you.
Troll. You can't answer pointedly so you do the defeated left wing troll dance.

Hardly, I saw a trollish response and I replied in kind.
You didn't even touch anything I wrote. You trolled.
If you were a republican you'd be a Nixon apologist and you'd be supporting Pat Nixon for president in the name of Nixon.
At least Nixon had the decency and sense to quit. Of course, he didn't exactly have the media helping him to avoid scrutiny the way obama-the-hack and HR Haldeman Clinton do.

WTF you talking about?

Keep up..I know it's hard for Liberals...but at least try.

Try what?

This is the EXACT QUOTE from McCarthy. For like the millionth time:

Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee.

It's in English too.

the election hasnt happened yet idiot; and it is YOU who say she is still basically a shoe-in,.

so how can this republican have meant she was unbeatable IN AN ELECTION????

OH THAT'S RIGHT; it's just the talking point your masters told you to repeat today

idiots and hypocrites

(in English too!!)

Not sure if you are getting this, but McCarthy DIRECTLY and PLAINLY stated that the Benghazi commission was put together to crater her numbers.

I don't know how much more clear it has to be.

This sort of behavior SHOULD be illegal.

Not sure why McCarthy is still in office.

He did not, you are a ridiculous little man

Oh so you don't see any negligence from the State Department resulting in the deaths of four men??

Good to know. Also good to know that four dead men don't mean squat to you. You'd much rather defend Hilbat and tell everyone that because nothing official was done she wasn't culpable.

Nope, Republicans have already said this was about damaging a candidate.

Thank you for demonstrating again how Liberals have no comprehension of the English language and do not understand that WORDS MATTER.

You and others have declared that McCarthy, one man, opined that the investigation was/is all about hurting Hillary. NOW you are declaring 'REPUBLICANS' - as in plural, as in ALL - have said that, which is obviously FALSE

Without continuing to 'move the goal posts' and lie you have nothing. You would be more believable if you were able to communicate better.

Opined? He said he was directly involved.

Except the small part about....no proof or even likelihood that Hillary or Obama did anything wrong with regard to Benghazi....so you're saying it's a blatant witch hunt.

Basically, except this is a witch hunt that accuses anyone of seeing there is no proof of being against America. You know thats when they have nothing when they attempt to shame you into siding with their accusations
The investigation is all about the weeds. The reality of the incident and its subsequent coverup expose the ineptitude and corruption of this admin. And those who defend them expose their own corruption and hypocrisy.

Try again buddy...Wagging your finger doesnt create facts. The fact is that you have nothing and think that calling names will shame someone into believe you have facts
You didn't respond to my post.

Yes I did. Name calling doesnt change the fact that you dont have facts. Screaming about it doesnt change fantasy into reality. Currently you're lacking in the reality department and heavy on the rumor and accusations
You still haven't responded to my post.

Four Americans died in Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi. Tragic as the loss of those four may be, they were simply a few more of the casualties of warfare.

1. Libtards declare the GOP did not care about these 4 even though they were allowed to be murdered on THEIR watch...and then we see them hypocritically declare stuff like this above: '4 Americans died, move along, nothing to see...

2. You claim they were 'victims of war'. WHAT WAR? Didn't you hear Obama weeks earlier? "Al Qaida is on the Run"..."The War on Terror is Over"! He had just taken the war on his own, without Constitutional approval to do so, to help Al Qaeida take over Libya...even THAT war was over. They were our 'buddies' - Obama and Hillary even hired an Al Qaeida-associated militia to PROTECT Stevens!

All of this is just a massive demonstration of how Obama was/is either stupid or allowed this to happen because he has always been and will always be an Islamic Sympathizer!

Are you too poor to pay attention to details? There was a de facto civil war going on in Libya between the newly formed government and warring militias both pro and con US. That was the ongoing conflict cowboy Stevens set down in the middle of and got himself and three others killed. Those 4 never should have been at the US Mission in Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.

Your mischaracterization of my post displays the depth of your repugnance to truth and your allegiance to right wing fascist propaganda! Despicable!

who did stevens work for leftard? .....................right-wing fascists or obama??

who sent him to Benghazi?

What does who was who doing to who shot John have to do with my response to another? Even YOU chimed in on another post asking/pretending you had no knowledge of a conflict in Libya when Stevens, et al, were killed! I responded to the other poster, and you piggyback it and raise asinine and utterly stupid off topic questions! The conflict then and there was well publicized!

Stephens himself informed State in June 2012 of an increase in attacks in Libya, “targeting international organizations and foreign interests.” He noted an attack that month on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, where a homemade bomb ripped a hole in a security wall."
< Ambassador Stevens warned of Islamic extremism before Benghazi consulate attack >

Cowboy Stevens could have left the US Mission any time and he also turned down security assistance twice before 9/11/2012. Those were HIS decisions and he still owns them, dead or not!

Now go formulate your feces, dipstick, and quit taking out your brain and playing with it!
If this was all on Stevens then why have obama and HR Haldeman Clinton been so busy deflecting and covering up and lying and obfuscating, etc.?

To hell with the party of war,conservatives and gwb and his lies that resulted in
American Deaths
Since war began (3/19/03): 4493 3528
Since "Mission Accomplished" (5/1/03) (the list)
4347 3424
Since Handover (6/29/04): 3627 2899
Since Obama Inauguration (1/20/09): 256 128
Since Operation New Dawn: 66 39
American Wounded
Official Estimated
Total Wounded: 32021 Over 100000

the party of death (progressive/democrat party) comes to Hillary's rescue again. the hell with Mr. Stevens an INNOCENT American civilian who was KILLED because of her and Obama Screw ups

So was I, there I said it. Means about as much as him saying it. McCarthy is trying to take Boehner's seat and is running off at the mouth trying to make himself look like a 'go-getter' and is instead coming across as a moron.

To hell with the party of war,conservatives and gwb and his lies that resulted in
American Deaths
4347 3424
American Wounded
Official Estimated

the party of death (progressive/democrat party) comes to Hillary's rescue again. the hell with Mr. Stevens an INNOCENT American civilian who was KILLED because of her and Obama Screw ups
Better take that up with all of those democrats, including Hillary the expert, who voted to invade Iraq.

WTF you talking about?

Keep up..I know it's hard for Liberals...but at least try.

Try what?

This is the EXACT QUOTE from McCarthy. For like the millionth time:

Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee.

It's in English too.

the election hasnt happened yet idiot; and it is YOU who say she is still basically a shoe-in,.

so how can this republican have meant she was unbeatable IN AN ELECTION????

OH THAT'S RIGHT; it's just the talking point your masters told you to repeat today

idiots and hypocrites

(in English too!!)

Not sure if you are getting this, but McCarthy DIRECTLY and PLAINLY stated that the Benghazi commission was put together to crater her numbers.

I don't know how much more clear it has to be.

This sort of behavior SHOULD be illegal.

Not sure why McCarthy is still in office.

He did not, you are a ridiculous little man

Well yeah, he did.

You guys remind me of this video.

Who had the say to go to war with their fake facts and intelligence."gwb" and his conservative administration.
Who is responsible. gwb and his crowd.
Seems you know how to deflect

American Deaths
4347 3424
American Wounded
Official Estimated

Better take that up with all of those democrats, including Hillary the expert, who voted to invade Iraq.

So was I, there I said it. Means about as much as him saying it. McCarthy is trying to take Boehner's seat and is running off at the mouth trying to make himself look like a 'go-getter' and is instead coming across as a moron.

Actually it doesn't.

Representative McCarthy is a leader in the Republican Party. He's responsible for policy.

Far as I know you haven't been elected to anything nor are you meeting with Republicans to fashion policy in congress.

You see...in the world of reality....there's this thing called innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until hell freezes over like you seem to want it to be.

Actually it doesn't.

Representative McCarthy is a leader in the Republican Party. He's responsible for policy.

...and McCarthy is NOT responsible for the Benghazi investigation and does not speak on its or Gowdy's behalf. the ONLY thing McCarthy has managed to do is to UNDERMINE an on-going investigation, proving he is a moronic chip off the ol' Boehner block!

Oh so you don't see any negligence from the State Department resulting in the deaths of four men??

Good to know. Also good to know that four dead men don't mean squat to you. You'd much rather defend Hilbat and tell everyone that because nothing official was done she wasn't culpable.

Nothing like false sympathy when your whole act is turned out on national television.

Who had the say to go to war with their fake facts and intelligence."gwb" and his conservative administration.

American Deaths
4347 3424
American Wounded
Official Estimated

Hillary quoted her own expertise when making her assessment and casting her vote to invade.
People with such faulty memories as yours should not be allowed to vote.

RED ALERT....Liberals Disease Outbreak...they are reverting back to Bush AGAIN!

:lmao:

UNLIKE Obama, who took the country to war on his own without Congressional approval to do so in order to help Al Qaeida - perpetrators of 9/11/01 - take over their own country, Bush went to war with the full approval and authority from Congress - both parties - to do so.

And while you are 'flinging poo' around about 'false Intel', perhaps you should look into how it was exposed last week how the Obama administration has been pitting out False Intel about ISIS, to make himself NOT look like the failure that he is, since 2012!

:whip:

Forum List

Back