McCarthy Agrees: Jan 6 Violent Insurrection

Repeating your garbage is trolling and will be reported.

If you want to claim both McCarthy and McConnell are liars...well we'll file that away for when you claim the opposite
McCarthy and McConnell are both squishy political opportunists wanting to get ahead of
the Pelosi show trials and neither can explain the part of "insurrection" they cannot comprehend.

They are actually employing leftist talking points that cannot be legitimized. So eff them!

By the way your repeated photo of the brawling at the Capitol also constitutes trolling so
please play by the rules you insist others follow.

............................................................................................................................................

You know, that old metaphor still has legs.

The thing is, poor poster Back, is that you don't know, I don't know....ALL ..... the ingredients the diligent Special Committee on January 6th has assembled.
So whether they have left out 'most'...or all....or any....is sorta kinda hard to say.
Unless, of course, you are getting private briefings from them?
Are you?

Trust me (because I fancy myself a competent cook).......but trust me, that ingredients really do matter.

So if you don't know yet what ingredients are in that cake, good poster Back, well.......you just can't predict what kind of cake you are gonna be presented.

True that?
We don’t know that the selective committee is diligent at all. And you don’t know the recipe. It might not and probably isn’t a cake recipe at all. Am I right or ami right?

THEY were not. That was not their job

Their job was to stop the electoral count and let Trump's "people" take care of the rest.

And they accomplished their objective. They stopped the count. The coup failed primarily because Pence refused to go along with it
There was no coup to fail or succeed.

There was no coup to fail or succeed.
You mean Trump wasn't trying to dump a shitload of "inconvenient" electoral votes and throw the election into the House or SCOTUS?

Yea he was and yea that WAS a coup attempt

And you don’t know the recipe. It might not and probably isn’t a cake recipe at all.
..........................................................................................................................

The good poster 'Back' is absolutely correct in that assertion.
My avatar does not know the Select Committee's "recipe"....or the ingredients they've assembled to date.

So indeed, it might not be a "cake".
In fact, it could be something more, ah, .....'toothsome'?
A little more substantial than cake?

But I dunno.
But eagerly await.
You too?

You mean Trump wasn't trying to dump a shitload of "inconvenient" electoral votes and throw the election into the House or SCOTUS?

Yea he was and yea that WAS a coup attempt
Yes. I mean Trump was not trying to “dump inconvenient” electoral votes. I’m pretty sure he was hoping to get the election sent to the House. That’s not a “coup.” Words have meaning even for dullard liberals against their wills.

I believe Trump was seeking to prevent the electoral votes obtained via election fraud thievery from being counted. Fraudulently obtained state electoral vote totals shouldn’t be counted.

Now I realize you are incredibly dense, so I’ll try to clear one thing up for your tiny brain before you fly off on another tangent: I have been discussing why Trump apparently believed. I am not suggesting one way or the other that he was right or wrong. Sorry, Letch, but I know you like deflections.

When you lose you need to do it with some dignity, to support keeping our electoral system healthy.
It's becoming more clear that they just want to bring the whole thing down.

They think they lost their country. Like an angry child who wrecks everything in the sandbox when he doesn't get his way, they're just acting out now.

Yes. I mean Trump was not trying to “dump inconvenient” electoral votes.
The hell he wasn't. The electoral votes from the battleground states went to Biden and Trump wanted to discard them.
I’m pretty sure he was hoping to get the election sent to the House.
Because THAT vote would not be among members (where a Dem majority would confirm Biden) but rather by states where each state gets one vote. Trump knew that there were more states that had a republican majority (as do you apparently).

Of course that would invalidate the election but hey...who needs democracy...right?

The hell he wasn't. The electoral votes from the battleground states went to Biden and Trump wanted to discard them.

Because THAT vote would not be among members (where a Dem majority would confirm Biden) but rather by states where each state gets one vote. Trump knew that there were more states that had a republican majority (as do you apparently).

Of course that would invalidate the election but hey...who needs democracy...right?
All lies.
Lies lies lies
Lying Lesh

Fraudulently obtained state electoral vote totals shouldn’t be counted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nor were they.
No credible proof emerged since the election that they were fraudulent.

But more important than that, despite their 13 month window of oppotunity to reveal it....they could not demonstrate it within the 60 days of the election as is prescribed in many state's laws.

ShirtTucker Guiliani, KrakenPot Powell, Linn Wood, Melissa Cicerone, et al, were not able to present persuasive evidence in that 60 day period, hence the individual states made it official for their state, when the governor signed off on the Electoral Vote distribution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

That's from Captain Obvious' first TED Talk, on the 'American Election System For Dummies".

WASHINGTON — House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy said Wednesday he agreed that the Capitol riot was a violent insurrection, the clearest answer he’s given after dodging the issue this week.
Asked Wednesday about Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-Ky.) description of the riot as a “violent insurrection,” McCarthy said he agreed.

“No one would disagree with that,” McCarthy told reporters.

So yea Trumpers. Your own people are telling you it was indeed a violent insurrection...and seditious to boot.
the Establishment are NOT "your own people"

sheez

McCarthy?

What political gain is he getting by saying the unpopular ( among the right wing base) truth?
for one thing, it is not "the truth"

insurrection, yes
violent, no

the violence was AGAINST the People by the Establishment

The battleground state voted allegedly went to Brandon. Trump didn’t buy that. That is enough to put to bed the rest of your whining bleating notching blather.

We aren’t a democracy, either, you dope.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nor were they.
No credible proof emerged since the election that they were fraudulent.

But more important than that, despite their 13 month window of oppotunity to reveal it....they could not demonstrate it within the 60 days of the election as is prescribed in many state's laws.

ShirtTucker Guiliani, KrakenPot Powell, Linn Wood, Melissa Cicerone, et al, were not able to present persuasive evidence in that 60 day period, hence the individual states made it official for their state, when the governor signed off on the Electoral Vote distribution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

That's from Captain Obvious' first TED Talk, on the 'American Election System For Dummies".
Ignore my full post to excerpt what I said out of context. Lib hackery 101. 🥱

There is still evidence of election fraud. It hasn’t been fully aired yet at least not where it matters. I am on record, also, saying that I have not seen conclusive evidence that the DNC election fraud efforts suffices to change the electoral vote total of any state. You rule out the mere possibility. I don’t.

for one thing, it is not "the truth"

insurrection, yes
violent, no

the violence was AGAINST the People by the Establishment
millions in damage
140 cops injured
dozens of cops hospitalized

Yea...it was violent

Forum List

Back