McCarthy & Biden Reach An Agreement In Principle.

ActionJackson

America First!!!
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Apparently, a deal has been reached between McCarthy and Biden. No new taxes and no special programs which is a good win for Conservatives. I don't know all the details but it sort of appears to be a small win for working class Americans. We'll see.

Biden, McCarthy reach ‘agreement in principle’ to raise debt ceiling as default looms​

Sort of like the Gambinos and the Luchese families come to terms over the construction shakedowns and narcotics in the Bronx.

Apparently, a deal has been reached between McCarthy and Biden. No new taxes and no special programs which is a good win for Conservatives. I don't know all the details but it sort of appears to be a small win for working class Americans. We'll see.

Biden, McCarthy reach ‘agreement in principle’ to raise debt ceiling as default looms​

More trillions in spending with inflation to rise

Well done Swamp

:clap2:

After Calling Joe Biden Senile, Republicans Complain He Out Smarted Them.

WASHINGTON ― In March, House Speaker Kevin McCarthy’s colleagues laughed as the California Republican mocked President Joe Biden’s age, saying he would bring Biden “soft food” so they could negotiate over the debt ceiling.

But McCarthy apparently did not bring Biden anything to eat during their talks, and the president chewed up the GOP’s debt limit proposal instead. Republicans aren’t laughing anymore.

Republicans got outsmarted by a President who can’t find his pants,” Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.) tweeted on Tuesday, making clear she opposed the compromise legislation that came out of Biden and McCarthy’s negotiations.

Once again Mr. Biden out smarted McCarthy. McCarthy was playing tiddlywinks and Mr. Biden was playing 3-Dimensional Chess.

For a guy who cannot walk up a flight of stairs, Mr. Biden beat McCarthy hands down.

McCarthy's Speakership is now on death watch.

I knew it :mad:

vvMosTF.jpg

Forum List

Back